Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year for 2016?

Make it happen !

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4572018/face-off-person-of-the-year-2016
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donezo

Is this seriously who Time believes to be the 30 most influential people of the year?

Like why is the monkey from ghost busters even there

Or the monkey couple from the White House

It's going to be awesome if he gets that too. Delicious salty tears everywhere.

Only voted yes for my niggas Trump, and Nigel.

Site crashed 4 times while voting. President Trump now at 63%

>why is the monkey from ghost busters even there

Because she received mean tweets ?

Im literally shaking

They won't let him. They are already editing the percentages.

bumps
voted yes on Trump, Nigel and Le Pen, should've voted for Assange too, oh well.

Holy shit that list is fucking cancer. Who's the fucking retard who came up with that list? Only people that should be on there are Farage and Trump

>Shillary 5%
>Trump 2%

You forgot Assange, fagget.

that's the readers poll, not the online one

Assange, Nigel and Trump yes and
GOD DAMNIT I FUCKING ACCIDENTLY FUCKING HIT YES FOR THAT FUCKING MONKEY FROM GHOSTBISTERS!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I hadn't even heard of half of them, they were about as relevant as me.

>tfw Are Nige only has 52%

I think they have to pull specific number of domestic, celebrity, and foreign suggestions

MADAME PRESIDENT

where do i vote for the online one

be sure to vote for trump here too! Hillary's currently winning!

time.com/4572018/face-off-person-of-the-year-2016

Really stumped at this one, cannot choose. Please help pol.

Who the fuck do you think? Trump is obviously and objectively the most significant person of the year.

>100% agree with you

What did they mean by this?

They put Trump at the end so he gets less votes. Look at the results. Jay another rigged ((((poll))))

>not voting for Le Pen to make frogs great again

It's a tough one for them, denying the reality that he was the most newsworthy person all year long is delusional, but they're probably itching to put some BLM ape

Yeah but it's Time magazine which is now filled with angry libcucks and faggots who will never put Trump on the front cover unless it's negative. Trump could get 100% of the votes and they'll still decide to put someone else on

It's a shame those CRISPR people are going to be upstaged by politics.

anyone notice on the results page, hillary had 5% and trump only had 2% however in the poll its self trump was at 77% yes and hillary was 86% no.

something is a foot here, other horrible people are ranking far from what they should to.

Why can't I vote for Harambe?

Pic related

Time has always chosen the winner of the election as their person of the year. But they're cucked now so will probably still pick Hillary

a guy with no political experience that defeated both a bush and a clinton

>literally just an establishment cocksucker who did what the establishment told him to do

Lol

>king jon un
>leslie jones
TOP KEK

>yes for trump, le pen and farage
>no for everyone else
>83% agree with you

Nationalists should be the Person(s) of the Year.

The re-emergence of conservatism, Anti-EU pushback, Brexit, Trump's rise, etc. Its all because of Nationalists.

OP's link mang

Wtf i just took the poll, look at these bogus results. Donald Trump had the highest "yes" vote but...

Sup Forums obviously had a hand in the poll results, supreme leader of best Korea isn't winning

You disappoint me.

another reason to compare trump to hitler? oy vey

This chap

For all of 2016 only one man's name has been on everyone's lips.

If he doesn't get it then I'll eat my keyboard

>some ooga booga nignog witnessed dindu bf die
>nominated for person of the year
why?

Voted yes for Assange and Trump, the heros of the year.

That would be hilarious too desu.

It clearly has to be Trump. Even if they hate him more than anyone else, even they have to admit he's had by far the greatest impact on history this year.

They get a spot after they make the first 8 foot tall 10 inch dick wendy's chef

>time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
looks like overall % of votes

He should've gotten that award already last year, considering he is the president now.

>ctrl+f
>pepe
>0 hits

Julian mother fucking assange

This page is taking forever to load.

does this not work on mobile or something i cant seem to vote

>Hillary Clinton
>No: 95%
HISTORY MADE

Her day is yet to come.

Yeah, looks really fishy.

We're doing good!

They can't reasonably deny that it's Trump that has dominated all news everywhere this year. Out of all that happened this year, him becoming president is the most historic event of all.

I mean they seriously gave it to Hitler in 1938, they don't have to praise him or anything, just admit the truth for once.

>Killary and Megan Kelly both at 5%
>assange 4%
>God Emperor only 2%
Fuck this gay magazine

Time will give it to the cunt Hillary or go neutral with flint Michigan whistleblowers.

Cap this

>selected the most influential person of the year. From presidents to protesters

implying some shitlib crybabys deserve a place on the cover

Farage is at 53%!

>yes to Assange, Farage, Kim Jong Un, Putin, Trump, Xi Jinping
>no to everyone else
How did I do?

>HURR CAP THIS

go back to Sup Forums you faggot

Farage and Trump winning

Time, part of the MSM, is no longer among my media interest.

Draining the swamp includes the propaganda arm of the Globalist, the enemies of American Capitalism.

I hope you Yankee bastards truly understand why we attempted to remove ourselves from people with a strange notion that if you pay Poarch Monkeys to stay home you can buy their peace.

Please tell me that if you haven't understood that with Niggers then at least you understand that financing 20 million Mexicans each month with every gimme you can dream of, that your final straw was bringing as many peaceful theocratic Muslims into our hometowns across America is not "American Morals"!

What the fuck are you Yankee bastards thinking. You sold us the Niggers and then killed us when we didn't want to live with them. You Yankee bastards are the ones who elected a communist coon, raised by communist, then allow him to write EO and EA's to allow any and every Mexican that could walk to cross our Border and bog down ALL our services.

You Yankee bastards now want to force us to live with Theocratic Muslims who want to treat your children and wife like a German desert smegma come bag and then chop our heads off.

Damn I guess next you'll want to stick a stick of dynamite up our ass and get pissy and shitty until we light the fuse!

How about this. 10,000 rednecks drive to Dearborn, MI and help you guys crush Sharia law police just to show what happens when Americans get pissed.

Whose on board?

There is literally no way of not giving Trump the Man of the Year for 2016, and maybe retroactively for the second half of 2015. Has anyone in the history of ever done anything like him before? He annihilated 16 other candidates for President, including Jeb Bush who got $200 million from donors and little Marco the establishment boy wonder. He said what everyone was thinking and got assaulted by the American and world media 24/7 for 17 months. He was politically incorrect to the 100th power and was somehow not destroyed. They pulled out all the stops, going even so far as to pull out "rape accusations" on him. Then, he went up against the final boss, a 30-year career politician who had the woman card, married to Bill Clinton, prepping half her life to be the first president. And he SCHLONGED her, he schlonged all of them. What he has done is nothing short of monumental, broken EVERY rule in the political playbook and outwitted every single politician and media personality in the country.
Love him or hate him, he truly is some sort of, dare I say it, a cunning genius, likes of which we have not seen in this lifetime, nor see again.

you niggers don't know the policy over there

the president elect is ALWAYS person of the year after they win. they're not going to break tradition just because they don't like him.

>time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
I tried loading it with nigger chrome and firefox, can't seem to vote.

Do I need to make an account?

>Love him or hate him
You aren't on facebook, we unabashedly love him here

>100%
Fishy as fuck

Looks like Trump is gonna win again. Followed by the Nige. Kek, I can tell Sup Forums has been voting

Okay, I know we do, but I think it's important to also note, for the un-initiated, future Trump supporters that still do not fully appreciate him, that they must also admit this. Even from a completely neutral position, this man is a genius unlike anyone we have ever seen or will see again.

if you wait long enough there will pop up a shitty flash graphic where you can vote yes or no on various people

A faggot made the list
>no Harambe

>person of the year
>not Pepe

Time is dumb as shit, Pepe literally changed the face of the planet.

>soon that image can be updated with TRUMP: PERSON OF THE YEAR cover

It'll be "The Protesters" again

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE WAS TIMES PERSON OF THE YEAR!!!!

What the fuck is this shit? Who would say yes to this?

I kind of want Nige to win this one just to see his smug grin on the cover

That's Papa Roach

Clinton and LeBron? They had atleast 90% no votes. Trump and Nigel had way higher yes numbers. Maybe they are disregarding any votes when linked to Sup Forums I wouldn't doubt it after what happened a few years ago

He's great and all but no way will he beat the God Emperor.

>Trump in the lead at 77%
>Are Nige in second with 53%
We're breaking the conditioning.

I agree. You, sir, are standing in correctness!..
If Trump does not go down in history as the one American Capitalist who singlehandedly disrupted the agenda of the Washington elites we, as red blooded proud American, should tell stories around campfires to our white children for generations!
This has been American History before our eyes.

>Megyn Kelly and Hillary Clinton lead the pack

How long has this been decided by a poll rather than the cultural impact on the global stage?

Yes, plus half of america doesn't know/remember who he is

Up to 78%

Their staff will NEVER make him MOTY though....

someone bring back the elder zions of Sup Forums to help us

Me, bitch.

No one comes close

Voted yes for /ourguys/ Assange, Nige and Trump.

he's beating trump
right now the winners are megyn kelly, lebron james, and hillary clinton

DOOM Guy.

Who cares about this fucking magazine?

They named Anita Sarkeesian an influential person even though most people voted that she wasn't.

LITERALLY HITLER

FBI director for being a retard.

>clinton
>4%

holy fuck i keked

It has to be trump, the magazine will resign itself to a permanent joke if they pick anyone else. Even if you hate him you have to admit his massive influence.

The ONLY other person I would consider would be Nigel farage. With out him Brexit wouldn't have happened and that was big change in mindset a definitely inspired the possibility of trump winning