Alternate Timeline / Mandela Effect

Previous thread died.

Let's talk more about this subject. It's fascinating.

Anatomy changes:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAYNLXSd9Uo

I can personally confirm all these changes in my own body. Any other anons notice the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCt1BwWE2gA
youtube.com/watch?v=AaeMR6tAD8s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too bro...

half of us entered a split universe on nov 8
the other half of Sup Forums is living under president clinton

after i cut myself wide open i can confirm these changes

Wtf Adam's Family is now Addam's Family???????????????????

It was always addam's family, fucking dimensional newfag
Fuck off back to your own timeline, we're full

>Addam's Family

Wait a fucking minute

Since final days of election my stomach hurt, and my right side of the stomach is a big inflate than usual.

I sleep half time as I used to sleep too.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

AM I A TIME FUCKING TRAVELER THEN?

this all looks 100% normal to me, welcome to my time line faggots.

My time line is the Trump time line, which is the best time line.

From a week before the election until now, I've been sleeping like 4 hours a night. Before that I needed 8. No matter what. Best timeline.
Is Berenstein switched back in this timeline?

This, I only sleep from 3 to 7 now.

What does it mean? Why Trump wants us with less sleep time? He want us to keep shitposting for him as he does at midnight in twitter? What's his master plan?

poor motherfuckers, press F to pay reskeks

>It's fascinating

>I'm a retard who never paid attention to fine details and am now surprised when people point them out to me.

Where the fuck did he think his stomach was?

God I hate this retarded shit, just because fucking people don't pay attention.

One thing that I plainly remember that no one else does was Paul Reubens death.

I remember a documentary stating that he died in a tragic stage fire. Then a few years ago I came to find that he was alive and no one else had this memory.

Maybe I am just mistaken but I do remember Paul Reubens dying in a stage fire.

>all the vitals protected by ribs
Wow, really makes you think.

I just head for the 1st time C3PO's right lower leg is silver ! And it seems to have been silver all along.

it's seems like a better design but honestly it sucks.

I oftern feel like the stomach acid is eating me inside out and have to take something to neutralise it. in my opinion to much gas is going to the stomach and get's concentrated. the intestinal are a mess and it's not surprising the gas doesn't vent probably from -the end-. eating to much as in being satisfied results in chest pain and breathing difficulties. my brain sucks, it really does. i used to a photographic memory, while I can pull up old (previous brain) images with all details I can't process them. basically I pull up an page from a book from my memory, it looks just as I remember but reading it is so difficult you'd be all sweaty and exhausted after 20 minutes (meaning zero practial use). other than that, i'm basically retarted. writing this text is already difficult. thinking about what to write and checking whenever it's correctly written, is already impossible in realtime. seems like I really got fucked over by this changes. sucks to be me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCt1BwWE2gA

One small step for a man
or
One small step for man?

F
cause kek told me

DAFUQ

>One small step for a man
this. damnit.

Man. Now I will watch the video and probably quit life.

Autism as its finest. How do people believe this pseudo-science bullshit that's made up on the spot?

That was the planned line....
It appears I came from a different timeline than you.

I have the same acid reflux/gastro-intestinal issues as you. The pain is like a huge amount of pressure in the middle of your chest going down, and it feels like you can't breath. It's called GERD over here in the states, I take zantac (generic version) once a day to prevent it, but these days I rarely get it, only if I eat really shitty greasy fried foods.

>Mandela
>not Mandala
Uhhh...Im strating to think this isn't just a random phenomenon. It seems...intentional. I just hope Kek is with us, no matter what timeline.

>its not silver on the new movie

Holy shit the same

HAHA yeah that's totally wrong. Adams family returns is the first movie I watched with my exwife twenty years ago. It's one of those things I remember very clearly. It's always been Adams Family.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaeMR6tAD8s

No, really. Who here thinks C3PO always had one silver lower leg ?

>Retard who didn't study Anatomy has his perceptions blown the fuck out and claims he was right anyways but its an alternate universe now

Fucking this. Y'all fuckers go back to your own stupid timelines where the Mandela Effect is real.

What happened between you and the wife

>Sup Forumsgeneral/

She probably realised she was married to a gullible retard.

from a more philosophical perspective, it seems this timeline has too many extreemes. it might just be me shitposting on Sup Forums too much but we see it there with the libtards but also in ordinary everyday things. somehow the middleground is missing or avoid like it's aids. maybe it's easier in a world more black and white rather than many shades of grey (fuck you if you just thought about a degenerate book). it's a bit unsettling for me.

wasn't it a play on the old version? I remember the b&w version called "The Adams Family" and the later colored version "The Addams Family". basically the "add" as addon.

Le reddit thread
Sage

This can't be real
Surely
wat
I noticed that a while ago
Maybe just after brexit
fug

Please tell me you're trolling guys
It's too late and I'm too tired to do this

just checked.
>pic related

The biggest case I can remember, it was the Marilyn Manson faggot removing 2 ribs so he could suck his own dick. Now its just a fake rumor in our timeline.

This thanks to the bearenstien bears
>Stein

I remember disoriented and disorienting. Now it's disorientated and disorientating. Wtf?

It's only the latter in britcuckistan

What you mean the inventors of this language?

Anyone else feeling a lot of activity going on with their... "3rd eye" ?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Also, my pupils are sometimes (often) super dilated for no reason.

You had a very vivid dream, and your brain stored it as a memory. This happens to me sometimes.

something terrible happened in one of timelines, and all who experience the mandela effects died in that timeline. This way, we merged with us in this timeline. I find this timeline comfy enough, but the changes in anatomy freak me out. I remember my kidneys being in pain after i had a kindey stone stuck in one of them, it was in the lower back. I remember being taught about kidney punches and liver punches. All of this apparently never happened in this timeline. At least my kidneys seem to be fine now lol

Ive had incredible insomnia for a bit now. Even if I take like a mg of melatonin I can't sleep for more than 5 hours at a time.

You didn't invent shit ahmed

That was a hoax from the 90s.

well kek said it, F

How was your pikachu before this timeline guys?

humans have a few more ribs and the sternum now extends a little bit farther down in 95% of all humans instead of only 35% previously

also some now have a pseudo extra heart with no real chambers but a false single chamber (no valves) which is at the end of the sternum in front of the diaphragm

F

>thanks Kek

Me too since election night, just took my melatonin. I think it's because there's just so much going on right now and I have to be up to date constantly. It somehow feels wrong to be wasting time sleeping

I've been bloated as fuck, feels awful. Whoever has my stomach stop whatever the fuck you're doing

>tfw equal ribs in both sexes
>tfw woman no longer made from man by god

There is a new organ called the Thymus here.

>invented
I suppose we invented moon landings too, huh mohammud?

He does until Return of the Jedi if I remember correctly.

Same here, I sleep like 4-5 hours max
PS: can you imagine the people that shift time at all and are.reading this thread thinking "what the FUCK are they talking about" ? Hahaha made me.laugh irl just thinking about it.
Anyway, let's enjoy the journey boys :^)

Take 3mg.

Also new CAPTCHA, had to draw a box around the street sign. Anyone else have this?

I distinctly remember warnings about taking kidney and liver shots.

WTF

Who the hell is messing with timeline and for who is the benefit?

wew. that certainly is a new one. how much more will be pushed into the chest? the lungs are already downsized a lot.

The fuck is a Thymus?

Help. I think we are dying.

Fuuuuck that can't be real.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIES A MILLION TIMES. IT WAS MY DAD'S FAVORITE MOVIE. I'm now 100% convinced of mandela

Ya thats probably the one that tripped me tge most. But I clearly remember hearing Mandela died in prison? I can remember when we had history class and learned about civil rights and MLK that Mabdelac was always brought up and rhat he died in prison. Somehow now he was Alive the whole time shit really blows my mind. And I swear all this changed in 2009 for me.

Someone caught a google ai in the act of editing images when it was happening.
The elites don't want you to know what's real or not. They're making a very complex illusion.

Are you guys all fucking retarded?

>diagram of the human body look different then I remembered they in when I was a kid
> That's proof of parallel universes

all of you fucks needed to be gassed before you can spread your retard genes

too late

You should stop touching kids fagget

mandala

>hurrr I remember things wrong sometimes it must be a parallel universe or gubment conspiracy

please ride your bicycles at night

Kek has already shown us that he controls the timeline

Use to be a amateur boxer when i was younger 17(competed in golden gloves) i remember especifically going over doctor books with my coach(uncle) to know where the kidney was because one punch there n ur guarantee to kd the opponent, in its current location it would be impossi le to hit n its protected by bones too ...
I try not to freak out n i like this timeline better

ok wat i distinctly remember the black on the tail a long time ago but it only occurred to me now that it was missing

wtf

i've been struggling to eat for the past week, normally my apetite is huge but i can only eat like 1/3 of what i normally do

screw Trump i need my gains back

What threat is that on?

the left one is how it was when i was a kid

want to hear a freaker one than that i dont think everyone in this timeline can even remember our old timeline and i,l give an example

in October i went to a house party in my sisters house i remember i wanted to take a shit in the toilet downstairs but decided to go up stairs, took a shit and tripped trying to get off the toilet but do damage to me or the room (was seriously drunk)

this week i went to my sisters again and in conversation everyone blamed me for damaging the downstairs toilet i even told them i used the upstairs one but everyone had the memory that i was in the downstairs toilet for 30 minutes and fell off it broke the toilet from its hinge and puked in the sink

no matter what i say everyone was pretty dam sure i did it because no one used upstairs at all and they all seen me go in.

im still pissed they blamed me but they,re all sure it was me and all have the same memory of it but me.

>mg

i take 5 in one tiny pill

all we are is thought

<

Gas the kike

Race
war now

but do no dmaage'

sorry mistake

or, you know, you were too drunk to remember it correctly

>there's a timeline where every decision you made in life was a good one

damage' lol fuck this im too tired for this crazy shit see ye guys tomorrow

na man because i went up stairs took the shit went down said goodbye and called it a night

also i would of remembered vomiting

im kinda scared to puck, im serious im afraid of doing it.

Im still kinda fraked out about that star wars robot having 1 silver leg. I always remember it having 2 gold legs.

What else is new in this timeline?

That must be the timeline where Clinton won, cuz it sure as shit isn't this one

None of you actually believe this shit right?
If you had a good knowledge before you'd know it's crap, but if you didn't then you become easily directed into misremembering things by shit like that video.

Tfw you created this Trump split timeline meme as a joke
Tfw there are hundreds of people seriously discussing it's possibilities

I oughta get paid for my shitposting

>Thymus
WHAT THE FUCK

Lol this tard just literally shit posted

Everyone concerned with the implications of this please read, I have been collecting information on the Mandela effect from the beginning and have several pieces of never released solid proof of changes which shows that someone or something has been interfering with the natural order of what we perceive to be our world. I am worried that if I share it here that I will be identified and in danger, so if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.