Deebly Goncerned fedora tipper here, I think wikileaks has pushed me towards faith

Deebly Goncerned fedora tipper here, I think wikileaks has pushed me towards faith.

Why would so many elites be drawn towards Satanism/devil worship/ the occult if there wasn't something to it?

Is it just (((coincidence))) that these freaks are in great positions of power? Was it God almighty himself who sought to expose their treachery?

I'm pretty spooped, in an infinite universe, why SHOULDN'T I believe in God?

Are demons and angels real? is that the final red pill?

t. scared atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M
fatima.org/thirdsecret/fulda.asp
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl#
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/M1f1kmgLopg
opusangelorum.org/catechesis/catechesis-dw.htm
web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is good reason to believe that (((they ))) are in control of wiki leaks and that Assange is dead.

I'd take anything you read there with a grain of salt.

I found a way of becoming a beliver, I was an atheist trying to convert and I found a way of doing this:

Atheists generally focus their eyes to the ground and close to them, Theists do the opposite, they look far and up. Changing your vision field to up and far will make you a beliver, sounds crazy but works.

Evil exists

With everything going on I have no doubt that evil exists.
So there has to be an objective good if there is an objective evil

look at "atheists vs theists" debates on the internet, atheists look down or their hands, theists look far and always keep the head up. I tried this for some time(look to the horizon and up), soon I was going full christfag, it's crazy but works 100%

Its part blackmail, part "oh, we are so above the plebs and THIS is how we prove it, Tee-hee".

I think they are tempted to join the degeneracy by their fellows so there would be something to hold over their heads. A way to bait them into commiting blackmailable acts by pressing on their perceviered superiority

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

>Deebly Goncerned fedora tipper here, I think wikileaks has pushed me towards faith.

Same here.

There is something going on. This Moloch thing has been around since the dawn of civilization.

Atheism, and especially nihilism, is the ultimate Blue Pill. It makes you improductive, sad, bitter and more manipulable by those magic/occult powers you deny.

The joke is on you, fedoras.

FUCK OFF MOLOCH SHILL

Glad to hear such stories of conversion. Please consider looking into the Catholic church. There is no other denomination who has such a target on their back. The black mass is a mockery of the Catholic Tridentine Mass. They desecrate hosts because they know that it is the true body of Christ.

Pax Christi.

I was brought up catholic, never finished my confirmation though.

Thinking about going to mass again.

Because Christianity is the slave religion. they set tehmselves up as elite by defiling it's premise.Above the law and conventional morality.
Look up hassan-i-sabah,this is all knights templar eastern influenced philosophy.

Everyone ultimately believes in a higher power than themselves, it's just human nature.

For these people the taboo of not only worshipping evil, but getting away with it is probably exhilarating and feeds their massive egos. It also serves as a good loyalty test for cult members. Even if they don't genuinely believe in it, the acts themselves are dark enough to serve as initiation for a criminal organization.

THATS GREAT!! I was gone for a very long time as well, but had a "reversion" and now attend the traditional Latin Mass. You can join a solid RCIA program and be well on the way

Why do you think all those (((people))) like george soros claim to be atheists? Atheism gives them the "permission" to do what they want, once morality is dead. And by doing what they want, of course occult powers are ALWAYS there. The elites have been performing magick for centuries.

desu I took acid once and it left me in a state where I broke down as a single cell organism and obtained a god complex. The resulting backlash was so terrible that I seized up on the floor then and there, and realized exactly how incredibly difficult it would be for any variable in our existence to be, or to even comprehend it step by step. Thank god for god, because of him that we're allowed to exist without being ripped apart spiritually or physically by the horrors of our universe that is just existing.

Sure I was a degenerate, but by being a degenerate I finally, truly, found the lord. The pope is a cuck though, and being protestant sucks.

Whether you like or very progressive pope or not, the Catholic church has apostolic succession. No other denomination can claim that.

>Please consider looking into the Catholic church.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9ROd28U1M

Varg kikes here will try and make you think 'Christianity'(another satanic attempt to subvert good) was all designed by the kikes to control you and force you into their worldview

thats because they are atheist kike useful idiots

the truth is that these 'occult' and spritual ideas like the ones in christianity are rooted in an ancient tradition that goes on all over the world and for god knows how long.

God and jesus, as well as people like the buddha, john the baptist, and other semi modern religious figures were all good things but have become used as tools to twist the truth which is that there is a battle between the sides of good and evil.

there is an objective, real encompassing, alpha/omega type god and you can have your own personal relationship with this part of reality if you open up to it and you will feel schizophrenic with how clear it all becomes to you. Only you wotn go razy, you will feel exactly what so many of us are feeling now which is a connection with a real, and GOOD god that is behind everything cause and effect has spawned since the beginning of time.

Lucifer is a part of this creation in a part of reality that is blurry to us right now, similar to how a microorganism's view of us would be 'blurry'.

You dont have to jump to too many conclusions just sort of play with the idea in your own like and really think about cause and effect and eternity and you'll see what i mean.

basically satan rules this world for various reasons and god gives us free will so there are 'fallen angels' who are screwing with us and the elites are either members of that group or are people who are hopelessly subservient to them and this energy

Every single major power/institution is controlled by this satanic force

lol it's Francis. The guy who just celebrated the reformation. Still faithful to the magesterium - even though it seems the smoke of satan has crept into the Vatican. Just glad to be on the winning side though

It's not necessary to believe in a higher power in the sense most people think, but consider the rituals and parts or religion as just a language. And the language, that which some people understand and some people don't, produces power. Knowledge is power.

The language of regular religion channels power in a way that ties societies together, gives reasons to follow the law. Those at the highest may possess mysteries the commoners don't understand, but it's supposed to be organized in a way that benefits all.

The occult religion practiced by elites is used to channel power to be used in occult (hidden) ways, for the benefit of elites. So its symbolism unsurprisingly shows disdain and violence towards the whole of society and common people.

The language used here on Sup Forums is kind of occult, in that it's obscure to normals, although it's also totally public. I'm not sure what a parallel example would be to what's done here.

Satan worshipers do not really see "Satan" as the devil from the bible. They believe him to be a combination of different old deities that were proclaimed evil once Christianity replaced the original religion of the people there. For example, Seth, the Egyptian god of darkness, is part of the amalgamation we now know as Satan.

Many people subscribe to Luciferianism (Lucifer meaning an object that gives out light, thus they consider themselves enlightened/spreading enlightenment to others). They see themselves as "free thinkers" and rebels against the established norms, as Lucifer was before his fall.

While these cults are not strictly devil-worship in all their forms, they certainly can encompass such acts. As such, I recommend being cautious whenever you see evidence of such worship.

You guys should read about Fatima. 3rd secret in particular.

just cause psychos get off abusing children and such or do evil shit does not make it more real than any other religions practice... If religion is used a moral guide for children then it is semi ok.. but you still have to work hard to encourage critical thinking. you can't really believe in unicorns and still consider yourself capable of critical thinking... all you have to do to know the bible or any other religion is bullshit... is read it... and if God is everything they say he is ask yourself... would God produce this book as his holy writ? If you went back in time even 100 years you could right a much better and believable book showing a higher level of intelligence... and somehow god could not do this? y? cause it was written by man... duh...

Further, by pushing it on society it loses moral foundation. While they're struggling to justify even simple shared moral features, they're utterly disabled against an 'atheist' force tearing at them from every side.

In the end you get stuff like >religion just holding us back
>we elites now
When they get what they want, a contingent looks out upon the ashes and wonders how in the world the society became so degenerate in the wake of moral relativism.

at least it's the Abrahamic god. In the end, isn't that all that really matters?

>tfw girl I love tells me to convert to judiasm to be with her

pls tell me that's all that matters. pls

Kek is real.

Make your confirmation
Confirmation classes are starting now talk to a priest after mass or call the rectory,also join the knights of Columbus.

Unfortunately it is not all that matters. Jews do not worship the Abrahamic god because they deny his triune nature (Father/Son/Holy Spirit).

>following the whims of a woman

Adam?

heh.... dont u kno god isn't reall kiddo?
*tips fedora*

>Why would so many elites be drawn towards Satanism/devil worship/ the occult if there wasn't something to it?

They 're filthy rich and bored, user.
They have no personal drive, no interest.
So they seek some excitement.
And drugs will only get them that far.
So, they blend it with ritual magic and sex.

The kiddie fiddling is another issue though.

Scientology is the final redpill

I know this feel...I can't sleep anymore. my brain is so restless with thoughts but i still can't even put them into words

Post-nihilism.

You don't have to accept church canon.

Everything is real.

Turn your studies to the east, then return to the west.

>As such, I recommend being cautious whenever you see evidence of such worship.

wow u a fucking retard

Kek shook my faith in science

Sorry, "no one comes to the Father except through me." You have to accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in addition to worshipping God the Father.

Fug. Now I gotta commence further soul searching while I sin with this booze.

be cool man. she one of a kind. I'll probably just fake it till I make it.

Personally, I think its more of a need to have total control over your sycophants, basically give us total control over you or you cant be in the club.

thanks for the quote. Guess i am faking it till I make it.

other than child sacrifice whats a good start in worshipping moloch?

im really willing to give satanism a try

There's no "people of the book" nonsense in Christianity. And no, the pope is a Jesuit shitlord who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Is it real? They actually mentioned "Moloch" in the specific?

ill tell you i think you should do what makes you happy

Relativism is also of the enemy

Gnosticism is the real redpill. Don't fall for the Demiurge's trap. YHWH was originally a war god in a polytheistic religion in the first place until the jews decided to pretend that he had always been the one and only god. Anyone who falls for the (((christianity))) meme is stuck in the very first babby step of spirituality forever.

user the only things that make me happy in this life are her voice and drinking though these liter+ bottles of rum. That doesn't really help.

Hi hmm... I'm from the previous timeline in which (I assume) Hillary won and the world went to shit. But I got switched to this timeline apparently (fine with me). I'm pretty sure it happened during the recent big moon thing

I'm 34 y-o and feel a burning desire to convert to Christianism which is... well I dunno it's surreal I've never cares much about religipn before. Again, I am feeling a breaking urge to fully convert, like I REALLY want to buy a bible RIGHT NOW (will do tomorrow)

Anyway, I've noticed a lot of threads and discission about Christianism in this great timeline, was it always like this?

Believe in no one but yourself.
Believe in nothing but love.
Believe in no fate but the highest possible good for all.
Believe that everything will be alright and it always will be.
Peace and blessings to all in this, we're all gonna make it through

Talk to God throughout the day and involve Him in your daily activities and you'll start to notice certain changes in due time. It's literally that easy.

>Anyway, I've noticed a lot of threads and discission about Christianism in this great timeline, was it always like this?

I imagine it's because things may get real bad in the near future. fatima.org/thirdsecret/fulda.asp

Could be God working through grace.

Also, see if you can find a copy of the Roman martyrology. Reading about the people who gave their lives for Christ over the past 2000 has a way of edifying beyond words

You do realize that no one claims God took a pen and paper and wrote the Bible, right? The people wrote the books of the Bible about their experiences with God.

Are non canon books like Paradise Lost and the Divine Comedy worth reading? Or should I stick to only canon literature?

if butt sex is a sin how come jesus is such a faggot?

The Occult is real, most religious bullshit isn't. One of the big reasons Christianity was founded was to keep the Goyim away from applied Magick, while simultaneously feeding energy into the YHWH-thoughtform (Do you think it's a (((coincidence))) that Christianity was founded by the same people who lead the modern-day Illuminati?). The elites who practice ritual magick aren't "selling their souls" (they aren't that stupid), they're engaging in spiritual warfare, which *can* be countered if you're willing to stand up and do something about it yourself. I recommend looking up "Reverse Torah Rituals" to start.

because of elites i became deist, i was a megafedora back then.

now learning hermeticism

They are great for drawing analogies, but I would make sure books by the Saints are top priority. If you enjoy reading, I highly recommend picking up "Confessions" by St. Augustine. Once you get further into the faith, the Divine Office (daily prayers) is also a great addition. Also found in electronic form here - divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl#

Op those are some difficult questions to answer but all I can say is that I will offer to explain to you what the bible says about life after death, and how to make sure you go to Heaven after you die. After that, it's totally up to you whether your believe it or not.

>The Bible Way to Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

G.K. Chesterton also wrote many good books. Timeless stuff.

OP I implore you... go to a local priest and talk with him. Tell him whats on your mind, I am sure he would love to hear your story and answer your questions!! Bible thumping is great, but the Bible alone is not the path to salvation. Yes there may be various paths (Pope Pius X may disagree), but we need the graces that are found only in the sacraments of the Catholic Church.

My sister fed me this shit almost 15 years ago, why do theists push this pseudoscience?

no they claim that god inspired them to write it, which is essentially the same thing, and if its only people's experience with God, then it seriously lacks credibility either way, its a load of bs pushed on weak minded people that can't use their heads. I have argued against it many of hours and never had anyone able to argue remotely successfully on the validity of the bible, because its not a winnable argument, always the same thing... it's faith... well faith is for the weak that can't use logic and reason... that God gave em...

youtu.be/M1f1kmgLopg
Watch this Alex Jones segment. It paints a good picture of how and why the powerful are drawn to the occult. He has literally spent his life studying this kind of stuff and it's starting to look like he was right all along.

Also OP start realizing that atheism has been one of the worst things to ever happen to humanity. It completely and totally destroyed the moral fabric of society as well as our ancient traditions and social hierarchies. It also was a direct cause of toxic ideologies such as communism, feminism, multiculturalism, etc, taking root. Whether or not there is a God, we would be much better converting civilization back to spirituality

You have heard the call.

It is time for you to abandon the false gods of this world and join the rightful King of this world, the Horrid Lord Besmear'd in Blood - MOLOCH.

He is the light and the life - he will bring you unlimited power if you give him unlimited respect.

Why do you believe in Gnosticism though?

deism is about the best you can do, if you assume God does not interact on the micro level. basically God can exist as a super man outside the universe if our universe is unique (which there is now way to prove). if God interacts at all and is all powerful he would have to be Evil for not stopping all the evil things that happen. you can't interact selectively to help person a), and let little girl b) get rapped and murdered when it would take you no effort at all to stop it, and still be good.

>Are demons and angels real?

Very. opusangelorum.org/catechesis/catechesis-dw.htm

Yes, they wrote it on visions and history and their personal experiences with God. (i.e. the New Testament). You have to take into account the language they spoke, which has been translated and mistranslated over long periods of time, and the intelligence level of the people at that time. Also, several scientists have proved many Bible stories to be true. So, your argument is null and void. You are basing your argument on intelligence levels of today and little else. You can no more prove religion is bullshit than I can prove God is real.

> if God interacts at all and is all powerful he would have to be Evil for not stopping all the evil things that happen

i think we aren't capable of understanding god, and our earthly moral definitions aren't enough to name "god's morality" if there is any. also we arent capable enough to make empathy with god and tell like "if i was a god i'd do x" etc.

Maybe this is just the ultimate viral marketing for Christianity

I am sorry to break it to you, but God has no interest in you. He created those entities for you to whorship. watch after yourself ok

You can no more prove religion is bullshit than I can prove God is real.

Aquinas took care of the latter for us.... web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays.htm

top line was supposed to be quote

They're real.

if god created us in his image then how can he explain the ctrl-left ? gods a tranny faggot

of course I can prove it. you believe in a select religion over the other religions out there. This proves me right straight away. If God is what you claim and the bible as well, then he would be a pathetic miserable God. A real God that you believe him to be would make it perfectly clear for 100% of people in the world for all of time what he wanted and expected with no ambiguity or room for interpretation, as this has never happened all religions are bullshit, or God is a weak pathetic excuse for a god, and can only half ass his decrees... you pick which... either way I win the debate.... deal with it.

this is the classic response, and totally false. there are universal things in the world. and letting little girls get rapped and murdered is universally evil. if you have the power to stop a little girl from being rapped and murdered and do not you are evil. To think that you don't have the ability to understand this is a completely invalid argument.

Fuck off dipshit

This is kinda close to where I am.

I'm not positive of a God or "good," but I'm damn sure certain that true evil exists.

You don't know what I believe and what I don't, I never said I was Christian. For all you know I could be Buddhist. So, you proved nothing with that line.

You gave your opinion, a feeble opinion, but nothing more. I want proof. Give me verifiable proof. You can't. You lost the debate, you lost badly.

Without God, what makes evil evil?

Baal (/ˈbeJl/ BAYL; sometimes spelled Bael, Baël (French), Baell) is in 17th century goetic occult writings one of the seven princes of Hell. The name is drawn from the Canaanite deity Baal mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the primary god of the Phoenicians.

In this unholy hierarchy, Baal (usually spelt "Bael" in this context; there is a possibility that the two figures aren't connected) was ranked as the first and principal king in Hell, ruling over the East. According to some authors Baal is a Duke, with sixty-six legions of demons under his command.

During the English Puritan period Baal was either compared to Satan or considered his main assistant. According to Francis Barrett he has the power to make those who invoke him invisible, and to some other demonologists his power is stronger in October. According to some sources[citation needed], he can make people wise, and speaks hoarsely.

While his Semitic predecessor was depicted as a man or a bull,[1] the demon Baal was in grimoire tradition said to appear in the forms of a man, cat, toad, or combinations thereof. An illustration in Collin de Plancy's 1818 book Dictionnaire Infernal placed the heads of the three creatures onto a set of spider legs.

>Baal
>King of Hell
>Number is 66 (dubs)
>Appears in the form of a toad, among others (Pepe)
>Power strongest in October (October surprise)
>Make people wise (redpilling)

Guis I really hope we aren't worshipping a demon here. Remember the lightning strike and Mecca crane disaster after an ancient Baal temple was defiled by ISIS last year?

There has to be both sides. You can't have evil without good. You can't have dark without light. It's the yin and yang. Cosmic balance.

Satanism and occult is not really about real demons, but the subjective power of worshipping them, meaning they are atheists but worship symbols or do rituals if they feel it works. It's about there being no God more then it is about theism.

im not saying it's not an evil thing ofc, not defending child rapists or some shit. my point is there might be other reasons for all this mess, other "endings" or other answers that we can't even imagine. we need to remind ourselves that comparing ourselves to the creator of universe is completely absurd. like a worm thinking about humans, or even a bigger gap.

Moloch isn't Satan

REEEE

you can only properly worship Moloch if you are male

Meaning subjectively, they worship a demon, it can appear whatever, it can do what they want they do their drugs, and do their thing. Feeling in power, doing what they wish.

Some people see God and believe, others have to see the Devil first to believe.

>T.ME

Go back to Krautchan.
You reek of Krautchan terminology.

Baal was god of the internet from 2003 to 2013 when he was surplanted by Kek, the current ascendant god

of course Kek is a demon, as much as any egyptian gods were "demons" from a christian POV

Demons, angels, God, all of it are inter-dimensional beings that we might consider aliens by modern standards

>all of the rich powerful people are Satanists!
lol no

that's conspiracy the frightened poor masses perpetuate to justify their hatred and jealousy of their social superiors

one way to soothe your butthurt about what a stupid beta poorfag you are is to convince yourself that everyone successful must have the aid of an evil supernatural entity

The 3 Days of Darkness is coming. Everyone is feeling it.

Anyone whos been baptized is feeling it.

Is that a LOL cat, Putin, and Pepe?