Were we too hard on her?

I worry that we were too hard on Hillary

After watching her most recent speech I am worried about her health, mentally and physically. She is not right, and we really broke her.

She isn't like Megyn Kelly; she cant just cut her hair short to show how BTFO she got like when girls get pumped and dumped and need to convince themselves they are in control so try to look masculine and professional. Hillary already has short hair, so unless she goes goth I just dont know what options we have left here

We weren't hard enough

I'm not worried. Fuck this borderline bitch.

MY DICK IS HARD THINKING HOW FUCKING HARD WE WERE ON THIS DEPLORABLE FUCKING OLD CRUSTY ASS BITCH!

Late-stage Parkinson's means she's probably going to die within a year or two anyway. We did what was best for the country and for her as well, really.

Dicks out for Harambe.

I want her in prison.

Well let's see: We got her to attack a cartoon frog. That's all we did.She fucked everything else up on her own.

But it's not over.She will suicide or her overlords will suicide her. Can't wait.

I've never felt less sorry for a human in my life. Skin her live on television for all I care.

If she really is sick we should just let her die peacefully in the next couple of years and skip the funeral.

>Were we too hard on her?
You were...And you will pay...

Parkinson's isn't a terminal illness silly.

We weren't hard enough on her, if she dropped dead during the campaign then maybe but that didn't happen.

Hillary is an alcoholic, she'll just be shitfaced for the rest of her life.

Caption this picture:

Mentally Ill Woman Still Thinks She Is Going To Be President

She's still not in prison, so no.

It won't be over until she hangs.

>we were too hard on Hillary

Considering she hasn't hanged herself yet, I'd say we weren't hard enough.

ask seth rich what he thinks oh wait we can't
because Hillary had him murdered

Damn user. The unedited version is bad enough. Look at this poor woman.

What racist frogs? We kangs smoking kill all whitey just peace pipe, Just chillin'

no, she's a worthless drunkard.

This.

Orange is the new black.

NO

If anything we weren't hard enough

>skipping the funeral
When you don't mourn your enemies, they win.

Paint it red little Donald

I don't see how we could have gone any harder

>She is not right
she never was

Just because she's not right doesn't mean she's not correct tho.

She hasn't been charged with any crimes [spoiler]yet[/spoiler]