"He'll win the popular vote" they said

>Clintons lead against Trump in the popular vote just passed the 1 million mark
>The gap just won't close

A final parthian shot by Hillary.
Drumpfkins are BTFO

You might say "oh, but it doesn't bother us, Trump won the election, he'll still be president, it doesn't matter at all". But it does matter, to you. Deep down in your heart of hearts you know it matters on a personal level and its tearing you up inside.

That's why all those shady right wing blogs so confidently predicted Trump winning the popular vote despite having no source. Harping on about "muh absentee ballot", and "muh deployed servicemen". They wanted Trump to win because it would have shown the world that not only did America elect Trump, the majority wanted him there. The majority feels what you feel. It would have been the icing on the cake.

But what is a cake with no icing? Dry, dull, ugly, and can't be enjoyed without the constant nagging feeling that something is missing. So eat up, Drumpfkins. For the next 4 years will be smiling on the outside knowing your "God emperor" is at the helm, but carrying that gnawing, maddening feeling of unease with you. The knowledge that in the end, you couldn't take it all. You fell just short off the apex. You were missing a single card from your royal flush.

When the final count comes in, we'll be smiling, knowing that even though we have been beaten down and defeated, you and your ilk have been denied that last sweet victory. That last feather in your cap.
That at the very end, you got BTFO one final time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_Compromise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, awfully catty tonight, Austria.

It's okay.

Let all your anger out.

It must be frustrating to get everything you want bar one.

he's president and there's nothing you can do to change that lmao

TLDR SAGE.

illegals voted, trump won popular

If you think you can push this uncomfortable fact to the back of your mind and ignore it, you are mistaken.

Watch out for stomache ulcers

We have the electoral college for a reason, fucking abo. If there wasn't an electoral college, all of the populist liberal faggots would keep winning for ever

this is only relevant for the few weeks after election

come january, no one cares and trump is still president

how do you feel about that?

Does that include the illegally cast 3 million votes?

OP is a fag like usual

1) illegal votes that we can't account for

2) voter fraud

3) >bragging about having more brainwashed faggots vote for your shit candidate

this pisses of lefties so much
it's fun

DO
YOU
HAVE
PROOF?

OP on suicide watch

>b-buh-but popular vo--
Literally nobody cares about that except you and your shill buddies, lol!
As said, we have an electoral collage for a reason.

Who won? Right Trump.

Go curl up like Hillary and cry yourself to sleep

Foreign retard:
There is no such thing as the "popular vote" for president.
It is a meaningless statistic and America is a republic.

Sounds like your problem is with democracy.
>if we didn't have this antiquated system of designating certain areas to have more votes, the political positions I don't like would keep winning because more people want them than not!
States rights was a flimsy defence for the EC, but it was better than this nonsense.

If there wasn't an electoral college Trump would have campaigned in NYC, California, and Florida and won even bigger than he did

It's a check against the tyranny of the majority. Thank the founding fathers.

He won the American popular vote. Maybe if she ran in Mexico I'd give her credit for hers.

Trump won so keep crying

>Lefties are still butthurt about their candidate being a loser

OK :∧)

Once you factor out the voting illegal immigrants, he did win the popular vote.

Adding another point. We are a constitutional republic not a democracy.

illegal voters

fuck off aussie

The bigger the popular vote for Clinton the worse off she is because it hurts the narrative that Democrats not turning out for Clinton was the reason for a Trump presidency.

>t. trump
he wouldn't have won the popular vote that way for two reasons:
>the entrenchment of blueness in cali and ny is a million times stronger than it is in FL, NC, PA, etc.
>he would have had to neglect key swing states, which he only won by margins of a percent or less after regionally concentrating all of his campaigning there for literally months
>tyranny of the majority
so democracy?

(you)

The Indians scored more runs during the World series? Why aren't they the champions? It must be in the rules or something.

>>tyranny of the majority
>so democracy?
yes
that is the problem with democracy
that is why we aren't a vanilla democracy
that is why we are a democratic republic
everyone knows this
shills begone

>pure democracy
>good

How the fuck are we BTFO? It's your shitty condidate that lost

>even though we have been beaten down and defeated,

>we

>Australian

>"niggers are human" they said

That's some high level projecting bro. I think you might wanna have one of your therapists up your meds.

I'm unfamiliar with the burger voting system, are all the dead people and illegals that voted for hillary counted as a whole vote or only 3/5ths of a vote?

Tldr

This doesn't actually tear me up inside because the voting demographics would have been COMPLETELY different if the electoral college system in place. That alone makes many people stay home because they don't think its worth it to go and vote, i.e. you live in California

Yes.

Do you think the dozens of presidential candidates would all have run their campaigns exactly the same if it were in fact up to the popular vote?

>He only lost by almost 1% in a metric they weren't competing in.

Yeah, ok. Here is your (you).

Get this into your head Ausfag: there is no such thing as a national election in the United States. Every office is voted on a state level, using laws set by the state with the feds only ensuring a minimum level of constitutional fairness in the process. So the popular vote is the sum of votes from 51 separate elections, each run under different laws. For it to mean anything you'd have to have one national voting standard. Do you really think the big Democratic cities want the feds poking their nose in to see how they do business? It's never going to happen.

Don't you have kangaroos to grope? Learn2electoralcollege faggot

I am crushed Trump didn't win the popular vote. I guess we'll have to just settle for the consolation prize. The Supreme Court majority for the next 20 years, the house, the senate, the executive branch and a wall.

Remember when Australia shitposts were funny?

>But it does matter, to you. Deep down in your heart of hearts you know it matters on a personal level and its tearing you up inside.
Heck no, this is great. This is just gonna enhance the leftist salt, by reminding them of Bush.

And then Trump will abolish the electoral college. All the whiners will get what they want, but with no illegals he'll win reelection in a landslide anyway.

Defend this.

Trump never had to be loved. He was never supposed to be the golden boy of America. And at the end of the day, the popular vote would have been the cherry on top, but there was nothing else to call it but victory.
So much effort put in by millions, so many billions, maybe trillions of hours lost by his supporters. Julian Assange and dozens of other wikileaks members, not to mention all the whistleblowers, died for it.
But at the end of the day, we won. With all of the media, most of Washington, and the globalist elite behind you, you were still the losers.
We can go to sleep with smiles on our faces, knowing that maybe we didn't get everything, but hell, we got more than enough.
And you and the rest of the liberal cucks have to cry yourselves to sleep knowing that you put in so much and lost everything.

>Defend this.
you want your vote to be worth more? move to wyoming, what's stopping you?

The electoral college is broken down by the number of representatives each state has.

Two senators from each state right off and then goveners from each state depending upon the number people in those states to a minimum of one.

That is why 3 is absolute minimum a state can have for electoral votes. It was done explicitly to give states with low population density more voting power so that states with high population densities couldn't completely control the electoral process.

In short, the foundation is set-up to give the small states a hand so that people didn't fuck off and ignore them when it came to running the country and being elected president.

A simple majority vote would put power over the entire country in the hands of less than ten major cities and the rest of the country would be ignored. Making sure that you can't ignore the rest of the common people is the very reason the electoral college exists and why the US doesn't do a simple majority vote.

In short, if you fuck over everybody but your key areas (like Hill-dawg did) you will get your shit checked by those inconsequential states.

I am not a fan of the electoral college on the whole because they are not required to vote based on how their population voted, but I like the idea of forcing the government to pay attention to rednecks as well as urbanites is a fantastic one that shouldn't be discredited.

Compromise between small states and big states is the very foundation of our country

CA + NY = 1/3 of the electoral votes needed to win. That's how I defend it.

If you don't like it, start a petition to abolish the Senate because that also treats small states fairly.

>she will win the EC (((they))) said

how does white get his queen there without it being captured on the prior turn

More people voted against Clinton than for her.

>But what is a cake with no icing?

It still tastes damn good. Thanks for the quality bait, mate.

pawns can't move diagonally on the first turn, so i guess the white square adjacent to the knight

He did win the popular vote.

3million confirmed illegal immigrants voted. Those votes don't count.

He destroyed her in the pop vote

Okay, i searched deep in my heart.

Out came a feeling:

"Kek."

It makes sense, if there was ever a third party say a communist party became popular and won 35% of the vote beating the other two. The electorate can decide to tell the commie scum to fuck off, because its not in the best interest of the states.

Honestly this just further proves Abbos has been surpassed by leafs in shitposting. There's been one particular leaf shitposting about the popular vote vs. the EC for over a week and just now the Aussies have decided to extract (You)s from it.

>being this ass-blasted over an election you couldn't participate in
I like the Strayans who post in about six hours better.
At least they're funny.

Its only the losers hate the game's rules.

As an australian who has limited understanding of the electoral college system its plain to ser it exists for a reason.
Large population centers are democrat/liberal strongholds in a lot of places, not just america.

Without the electoral college system the states lose their respective power and it just becomes a game of population.

If the presidency was based on popular vote many more republicans in places like texas would have voted, but red states know theyre going to win so they're complacent with voting.

>what is new york and California
of couse she won the poplar vote, the ironic thing is if you teke the amount of illegal immigrants and dead people who voted, then generously cut it in half, then generously assume only half of whats left voted for clinton, it still makes up for the difference

Given that this chessboard is supposed to be a metaphor for the campaign, probably just black being grossly incompetent.

I am a 16-year-old grrl n I hv cm 2 dis plc bcz guys in my uni cm here
Youse r all boring old fagguts who go on n on n on bout kickstarting da economy and minorities. Itz boring, yeh fuckin boring n my bsx-bf from Paris agrees Y don't youse all just stop arguing n go out n party n let yr hair down dance on tables.
U uptight razists

Yes and it doesn't include the mail in ballots that historical go 66% to Republicans..

Kill yourself faggot

it's entirely inconsequential, in fact it's better that brownshits and their cucks like you know your place and deal with the fact that even with illegitimately flooding the ballot boxes you still can't usurp the white man

>black being grossly incompetent
das raciss

(is right)

There is nothing that can legally be done about it. They have to wait till Trump fucks up. You don't honestly think they can just "change the rules" RIGHT AFTER the election to take it from him do you? You couldn't possibly be that stupid. If the rules are to be changed they would have to be changed by Trump or by another president after the CURRENT legal process of electing a president was carried out.

After someone won the world cup, they couldn't redefine what a goal is, take it from them, and say that the other team scored more goals by this new rule... you see was I'm saying Stralia.

Btw, the only people protesting are complete idiots with time to waste. It's literally useless.

Dat comic

Get back to us when you get the final tally after all the dead, illegal, and double/triple votes that were counted for Clinton are removed faggot.

>Drumpfkins are BTFO

We won suck it up bitch

How does it feel to know that in that 1 million vote lead there is approx a 3 million illegal alien votes that need to be tossed out?

Also, fix your own country first OZ fag

It would bother me if I knew she had won it legitimately instead of busing people in, illegals, the dead, and "faulty" voting machines giving her the popular vote.

It must feel awful for you that your candidate did all that and still couldn't win.

Salty.

3 million illegals voted and she's ahead by a million votes. This is why the EC works.

Underrated post

Haha. And how many of those 62 million is illegal , dead, ballot stuffed, votes?

Maybe have voter ID laws. No democrat will ever win another election in a national election.

Say it with me:
PRESIDENT
TRUMP

>commiefornians claiming they're oppressed by minorities
lol

What proof do you need its the official policy of california to let illegals vote.

what is it about the australian flag that makes people such retards? if i had made this post it would have been shut down immediately by "day of rake" "A FUCKING LEAF" etc

>4-5 million illegals vote
>Hillary wins popular by 1 million votes

So you're saying Trump won the popular vote?

No said that they will take Trump out of Office, retard.
It's just that he actually won by playing Electoral College right, a legitimate way to win.
However, it means that of the voting populace, more wanted Hillary in Office.
Just something that Trump supporters will never be able to say.

>Deep down in your heart of hearts you know it matters on a personal level and its tearing you up inside.

No, it isn't. If this actually mattered to you, you'd have pushed for Hillary in 2008 instead of the Magic Negro, but you didn't care then, so stop fucking pretending you care now.

Slit your fucking wrists and die.

Trump won 100% of the vote because liberal votes don't natter

If by popular vote you mean the DNC bussing people and giving fake identity to ilegals than, yes, Shillary won the "popular vote".

What's going on with australia?

It does not matter
The electrol vote matters

this
/thread