Bravest Warriors

Plum is the perfect shape. Don't you agree user?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JkgilAob!Xzi5lihxLiyNoS4kh-JZoA
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bravest-Warriors-Season-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no shading except on the face
its shit

Yeah, the animation is a bit, "eh" now that the show is being professionally funded as a flash series.

Reposting my post replying to anons asking if season 3 was the last, in a thread talking about how adventure time turned to shit:
Nope, season 4's been out for a week or two now. It's no longer hand drawn but made in flash, and the story arcs / plot are even more contrived than it was in season 3. The surreal aspect of it's storytelling was completely dropped in favour of extremely blatant shipbaiting.
Sound familiar?

So, did this show really turn into relationship drama?

The red guy is the self-insert cuck, right?

Behold the most desired womb in the cosmos.

I got the mega when it first came out. If you liked the newer adventure time episodes you'd like where the show's going, like the protag's even getting proper cucked and shit. If you liked pre-s2 AT though, pendleton ward has long since left this show and went on to work on other stuff.
There isn't any self inserts, there isn't a sole showrunner or anyone that stands out particularly making the show (save for the blue guy's VA, but he got fired when they moved to canada to make a flash series). The red guy was only a cuck in the early seasons, now he's just there, like fat orange guy. Blue's the new guy to go to for your daily hit of cuckoldry.
By the way, anyone have the links to episodes 3 and beyond?

mega.nz/#F!JkgilAob!Xzi5lihxLiyNoS4kh-JZoA

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Bravest-Warriors-Season-4

Does the girl ever get cucked in these sorta shows?

Well Beth does thanks to Plum trying to fuck Chris all the time

Thanks for this user.

The show was always made digitally in flash, stop being retarded,

It's just made with shitty rigging now.

I checked the wiki and they state that the red guy is now fujobait for the blue guy

Is this true

She's some form of shapeshifter and seductress so of course she's going to be attractive. Doesn't change the fact that she's a manipulative bitch who's more trouble than she's worth.
THIS! Pendelton Ward seems to have some form of NTR fetish as most of his shows (sans Flapjack because best boy is above said nonsense) have the main protagonist getting cucked in one way or another. The last season was absolute garbage with this as Plum is leading Chris around so some shadowcorp can make him self-destruct, Beth went full /r9k/ about love not existing and being nothing but chemicals when the previous episode was about her slobbering all over her new boyfriend who's a carbon copy of Chris, and Ian-JQ's character who's love interest was his literal left hand (some future jelly creature who replaced his arm when it got cut off) was revealed to be a time-criminal and runs away with little to show for it and just a corny laugh track. Bear in mind, that episode was the Season Finale and it was all about how love sucks because everyone but Plum/Beth (the women) was getting cucked.
Not really. She's gone full cunt because she got a new boyfriend who's some pizza delivery boy she met a while ago. Don't get me wrong she's right about not dating your friends/dipping your pen in company ink but for all the wrong reasons and she wants to act like a total cunt about it too. Doesn't make sense why she went fedoralord /r9k/ in the last episode as she was happy with her new boyfriend and couldn't stop sucking his cock that entire episode.

>its another bad flash cartoon but its okay because fanservice

>All that tweening/interpolation
Jesus Christ, look away!

damn I really liked this show...but I hated the third season....and this new animation is horrible

bump