The average age / job / salary of pol

What do you do for a living /pol? What's your annual salary?

I'm 27, freelancer internet marketer, ~£80k a year.

Why did you post a picture of American dollars if you're British?

Full time day trader
Enough to not work

part time factory worker, 47k€/year

President elect

I work at a retail store. I make minimum wage.

Firmware engineer. $88k

How is a pt factory worker bringing home that much money?

Why are you geniuses wasting your time on here?

ny state correction officer 26
62k a year

full operational responsibility (only human in plant)
24h callout readiness

23 factory worker 35k a year. Thank god I live in a state with low cost of living.

I don't know.

Holy fuck why are you normalfags on here? If I even made 15 dollars an hour I'd be out getting a girlfriend or something.

The trips of truth

23, software engineer, 25K before tax.

>not everyone on Sup Forums is NEET faggot and this upsets me

$10 an hour part time as a meat cutter while I'm in college

I started coming here in High School. Just never got out of the habbit. As bad as it sounds I find most other forums on the internet to be too mundane and boring compared to Sup Forums. Every forum I've ever tried is filled with idiots but at least the idiots here post racist pepe memes.

>Why are you geniuses wasting your time on here

You think I spend all day looking at stocks? And who doesn't shitpost for fun? Hell, I bet you have CEOs who shitpost half the day

My job only requires ~60 hours a week, which I do from home. No gf or many friends, so chat shit on /pol and go running the rest of the time

What's the col like there?

Federal LEO about 48k with ot

I have a gf lol I just like Sup Forums

howd you get into that? any advice?

Office shit. 52k/year. Can shitpost though.

I'd either like to make double what I do now, or work some part time 12/hour job.

26, web developer, $38k a year

general contractor 100-250k

28 Automotive Painter 65k yr.

Mechanical engineer, project manager, $75k (but this is in Kansas city where the cost of living is much lower)

The hell is a col?

Hi Katrina.

What kind of development you do?

Automotive like painting cars etc?

26, Internet fraud, 2 hours per day, like $100k

Dear lord Giuseppe, do yourself a favor and buy a plane ticket to San Francisco

Did you just start? I thought you boys made 80+ a year starting

cost of living

Software Developer for large DoD contractor.
Just started a couple months ago at $62k. Lots of time to grow.

Position: Professional Leaf

Salary: $0, it's so great I do it for free

Lab Manager at a State Univ
$50k

22.5K Net
I can't believe how much all of you guys make tbqh.

med student
nothing

I'm a plumber, 29, ~£110k.

Done a bit of that too. Credit cards, buy bitcoin and then shop with that. Had a friend who worked in a restaurant and skimmed peoples cards. Split profit 50 / 50 - made like £30k

wageslave - $70k in monopoly money

cost of living. $25k is basically impoverished in the US.

33, CPA, just over 60k per year

im glad theres some who come here to unpack and load up other anons with sage advice and knowledge actually, theres pleny enough retards on the internet.

gastronomic engineer at Wendy's
137k/yr

85k a year, I work in IT run telephone switched for a few thousand people

Where abouts? Work with a lot of plumbers - sell them leads ll around UK

Field Engineer
>5k USD

Mexico is garbage, lads.

8.000 pesos

Police officer. 52k a year.

software dev, stealing jobs from americucks

about ~50k euros/year after taxes

State?

Journeyman electrician and apprentice HVAC tech.

73K$, 30-40 hours a week.

>25 years old
>Medical Technologist
>56K a year

If you have a security clearance you are getting severely underpaid. I know tier 1 help desk idiots making 70k

forgot to post age: 27

no,municipal

Own two business and work a primary as a developer. $120k

But you guys are well off, you should be out partying and stuff. I feel people would hang out with me if I made more.

What is the web design & development industry like in the US? Im studying it here in the UK where it seems fairly stable, but I do want to move to the US after my course.
>Pic related is a web graphic I found but I'm not sure how much truth is in it about the industry growth in the US.

patent editor and swim coach
35k per year

Spear chucker
1 zebra/week

Minimum wageslave

CEO of a midsized defense company.

sto lazes dobre ljude ovde

Not everyone likes partying.

>25/cashier/$12k
>boss is 17 and legally can't operate the machinery needed to make the products we sell
>applied to over 20 jobs and this is the only one to schedule an interview after I called to check on the application
>now go to the other places and write "beaners and nigs" on their now hiring signs since that's all they hire

BULLLLSSSHHHIIIT

software engineer
~45-50 hours a week

>howd you get into that?
Been doing it since I was a teen

any advice?
stick to the major and midsize companies, diversify, and be patient and don't overreact

I literally just got my interim TS yesterday. Companies can undercut you if they hire you before you have it unfortunately.

Land Surveyor 40k plus bonus

Go partying like once every 2/3 months.. The full shabang, like MDMA, coke and lotsa booze.. Just like playing FIFA, smoking bowls and surfing pol.. Don't give a fuck about anything else desu.. What's your story that you think 'earning more' will get people to like you?

I do travel and explore, that's always been my thing, but I only once in a blue moon, I'm older now

Well, I'll give you some numbers and let you decide.

My 650 sq ft flat in the city (4th biggest city in Italy, not bumfuck nowhere): 35K, 45K with all taxes and fees

Electric, heating, adsl and water ~100 a month
LPG for my car ~50 a month

pasta 0.7€/kg
rice 1€/kg
Most vegetables/fruit 1-2€/kg
Nuts 5-8€/kg
Pork meat 6-10€/kg
Beef 10-20€/kg

Pasta/rice dish + coffee and beverage, inexpensive restaurant 6-8€
One McMenu 8€

Movie on saturday 10€, 7-8 on week days

I only have 2 years of experience, nobody would shell out the money to sponsor me for an H1B.

I'm seriously considering doing it when I have 4-5 years exp. though.

Most positions I've seen for my profile start at 100K over in the states.

What do you defend against?

I've never been to one but the movies make it look like thats what all the sucessful people do even if they aren't party people

How did you do it as a teen? Did you buy stuff and sell it on the internet?

Project Engineer

Web Developer 80k

Glad to know there are other people like me here and the mythos of it just being people living in their parent's basements is overblown

>Go partying like once every 2/3 months.. The full shabang, like MDMA, coke and lotsa booze.. Just like playing FIFA, smoking bowls and surfing pol.. Don't give a fuck about anything else desu.. What's your story that you think 'earning more' will get people to like you?
Well people don't really like me or invite me anywhere I get ignored and cut off from talking a lot. I think it's because of my status and if I made more people would respect me more. When my boss talks everyone listens and people are always sucking up to him. I want to make more money so that would be me.

It's pretty varied, honestly. I'm not really interested in web dev personally, but I was offered a few positions while I was job hunting. Offered anywhere from 35-60k starting. I've seen listings for +100k in certain areas, though. It depends more on the particular industry you're doing web dev for than just web dev in general.

28. Sales. Around $60k a year

Data mining threads are forbidden.

>How did you do it as a teen? Did you buy stuff and sell it on the internet?

Started off eBay selling tazers and basketball cards , then went on to stocks

Why do Americans get paid so much for such normal jobs.

I'm 22, work a skill shortage job in central London with top level clearance and I'm only on 30k.

I'm 28, Wendy's chef, 6'6" with a 9" cock making well over $160,000 per annum.

Are you a curry or something? kek

Alright, make sure they pay you more at least after your first year. Some of these companies are ridiclous, they are likely getting at least 250k a year from the government for you to be there

Marketing
£25k

Which state are you located in? Friend of mine joined a fast-growing, midsize defense contractor last year.

IT infrastructure engineer, project manager. $27k a year at a friend's ISP he just refinanced.

I used to work for the government but a chingchong broke into my house and stungunned/hit with a pipe for quite awhile. Ptsd got a hold of me and I was a mess for a year and a half. Turning down a position for 80k to stay here tonight actually because the entire company are friends and I feel safe here.

America isn't third world

How do you know when stocks will go up or down to know when to sell?

how can you live in london on 30k?

What kind of developmet? OP here, looking for a FED pretty soon for a pretty good paying gig

People aren't not hanging out with you because of your money. They don't hang out with you cause you're weird.

RoR dev.
38.000$/year after tax