It's ogre, the leaks are real

Now for real because I fucked up the spoiler tags before.

New toy proves that the Infinity War leaks are real.

The leaks claimed Banner was unable to Hulk out, so instead he used the Hulkbuster. Eventually he'd burst from the armor as Hulk while fighting Cull Obsidian

This, along with the Stormbreaker with Groot making the handle that was also confirmed via toy, proves that chances are, the whole leaks are true. Bye bye Gamora.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9fzuSn6UlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based, that was Weekend at Quiptron's best unused idea.

what was the leak, again?

>The leaks claimed Banner was unable to Hulk out, so instead he used the Hulkbuster. Eventually he'd burst from the armor as Hulk while fighting Cull Obsidian
How many times are they going to do this? Its getting repetitive

who the fuck ever cared about that shallow green bimbo? Literally no depth, no personality, not even an iconic look.

>Thanos attacks Xandar and reclaims the Power Stone. The Guardians of the Galaxy begin following him.

>Thanos attacks the Asgardians' spaceship and beats Thor, who is left for dead and later found by the Guardians. Loki trades the Space Stone for the Asgardians' lives and becomes one of Thanos' advisors, while Bruce Banner ends up back on Earth and unable to turn into the Hulk, and meets Doctor Strange.

>Thanos sends his forces to Earth. Banner and Doctor Strange contact Iron Man just as Thanos' warship attacks New York City. Spider-Man joins the battle while Iron Man calls Captain America for help. Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian steal the Time Stone from Strange.

>Meanwhile, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attempt to steal the Mind Stone from the Vision, who is with the Scarlet Witch in Scotland, but they are rescued by Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow and Hawkeye and sent to Wakanda so that Black Panther can protect Vision.

>Thor, Rocket and Groot visit the Dwarf King Eitri to get Jarnbjorn and find out more about the Infinity Gauntlet, while Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis finds Thanos torturing the Collector for information on the Reality Stone.

>The Guardians go to an alien wasteland where the Reality Stone is hidden, where they meet with Iron Man, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. Thanos arrives to confron them. Spider-Man is severely injured before Thor, Rocket and Groot rescue the group. Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet to cause the entire planet to collapse.

>Meanwhile, on Earth, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Falcon help Black Panther defend Wakanda from Thanos' forces. The Winter Soldier is brought out of cryosleep. War Machine and Banner piloting the Hulkbuster also join the battle.

>Banner manages to turn into Hulk and kill Cull Obsidian, while the Avengers defeat Proxima Midnight and Ebony Maw.

>Corvus Glaive kills Vision and reclaims the Mind Stone, but is then killed by Captain America. Thanos arrives and reclaims the remaining Stones, curbstomping the heroes and leaving to find the Soul Stone.

>The Soul Stone is in an alien world and can only be reclaimed by someone wielding all the other Stones. The Avengers and the Guardians confront him, but Thanos defeats them and sacrifices Gamora to gain control of the Soul Stone and reshapes the Universe to his will, establishing himself as supreme ruler.

>Loki sacrifices himself to momentarily stall Thanos and bid the surviving Avengers and Guardians enough time to escape.

>After mourning their fallen comrades, the heroes prepare to venture into the heart of Thanos' galactic empire and destroy him once and for all.

Plus we need her dead if we're to ever have a chance at a She Hulk. You KNOW that some suits in an office are saying
>Another green woman? That'll make our focus group invalids short circuit. Nope, won't do at all.

>Thanos wants to "save the universe from itself"
Cancerverse for Phase 4?

The leaks are fan theories, a lot. Plus one the Russian reviews leaked the hulk buster. I am assuming that’s where he got that info from.
They won’t kill Gamora when GotG3 will happen.

user, this already is the cancerverse.

>Black Widow
>tacticool outfit
>boots have pump heels
I hate this. I hate all of this.

who dies on the side of Avengers and Guardians, aside from Gamora?

eh, ain't like people are flocking to GoG to see Gamora. She might be the most boring team member

you can easily swap her with Nebula

They won't need her anyway because, you know, she's useless

It’s provoking the woman in the fridge trope though because she is Quill’s lover. If anything Nebula will die.

I don't think DC will allow them access to their movie universe.

Boring x 6.

Not bad, Ladderbro.

Fuck off Gail.

Do you really think sjw marvel will do that?

I mean you had a literal lego set with the suit and banner

Why?

She isn't the only one dying on either side.

Vision is a dude ish. Loki is a dude.

Plus, her dying fits the "favorite daughter" thing. It ain't motivation for Star Lord, its a thanos thing.

Vision.

Maybe Heimdall and Ms. Hawkeye (not on the leaks, but likely based on different sets of spoilers).

The “leak” said he will sacrifice her so..
Calm down your hate boner, Gamora isn’t dying.

It's fascinating how some people's denial over these leaks increases with each new confirmed smidge of information.

toys point to heimdell dying
loki
vision

big deaths will happen Avengers 4

If they do Vol3 it will be a motivation for Star Lord as well. I can’t imagine Peter being okay with it.

If it turns out to be true, and considering the plot of the recent GOTG comic, she'll be trapped in the Soul stone and GOTG Vol3 is gonna be about the Guardians trying to rescue her, probably with the help of Adam Warlock.

>Any of the heroes ""dying"

lmao, they'll just bring them all back to life in avengers 4

GotG comic you mean the prequel comic to Infinity War? 616 is a different universe to MCU.

He's talking comic/movie synergy, I believe. Doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

based on what value is she immortal in your book? She's garbage, nobody gives a fuck about her.

It’s okay, user. There is nothing wrong with hating certain characters. You don’t need some contrived reason to hate them and prade it as objective.

>How many times are they going to do this? Its getting repetitive
the hulk bursting out of iron man armor? I don't think they've done it before.
What are you even talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=z9fzuSn6UlY

LEAKED SCENE!! DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

>The Winter Soldier is brought out of cryosleep

He's already out of cryo by BP though

Yeah that makes no damn sense

Yeeeeeah! Mark Ruffalo! Huuuuuuh?

I know the tv and movie characters are meant to be kept separate, but if there was ever a time for the Defenders and AoS to cameo it’s during a Thanos invasion. How hard can it be to set up a small cameo?

why is thonas so ugly

Shit that’s a good point. How do leaks explain this?

Was about to ask why he is even in the sleep? He's either loose in hiding or in a cell.

>but Thanos defeats them and sacrifices Gamora to gain control of the Soul Stone and reshapes the Universe to his will, establishing himself as supreme ruler.

Even considering his comic past, i refuse to believe he eventually jobs this hard.

Huh what do you mean?

"Leaks" have been saying it was going to happen since before Age of Ultron.

Yeah, I can see it. Why the fuck else would Hulkbuster be there?

I hope best girl is in next movie

Probably an older plot point that got changed. Remember that scripts are living documents that can change at literally a moments notice for any reason.

Bucky is already out of cryosleep in the post-credits scene of BP.

Toys don't necessarily mean shit, sure the Hulk buster thing seems weirdly specific but toy lines are usually full of wacky

what role do Ironman, Thor, Doctor Strange and Spider-man play in the final battle in Wakanda?

It's because they have to make her look taller, otherwise she'd be wearing platforms. We already went through this with Wonder Woman

There's a reason being fridged is a trope: it works.

Vitas Thanos best Thanos

Yeah because if there's one thing this movie needs it's more people.

>Wife beater Thanos

Why tho. He looks like he's going to offer the Avengers cheap meth

>Hulk out Hulk Buster

Not
>Hulk Buster Hulk Chest Burster
C'mon son.

Black Widow has never worn anything except tacticool gear. And she's a fucking spy, what are you expecting? A breastplate?

True. So mostly Lilly leaks are mostly true with some changes and reshoots

Speaking of Infonity war am I the only one who hope Bucky stays one wakanda and not pick up the Cap mantle?

Is there any truth to the Skrull leaks?

user you must've gone to the bathroom when Batman pulled out his jetpack and fought Bane.

>thanos smashing stark's arm off with the gauntlet, Thor Dying on Infinity2 as his Time runs out death, Peter being the only survivor of this entire experience as the Universe resets and we get new actors to replace the old ones as Secret Wars

I really hope they don't have a reset. Like this is a movie, not a weekly ongoing. You can't seriously expect people to be 100% okay with a hard reboot. Even X-Men didn't have anymore "present day" movies aside from Logan which is outside the timeline

This is the second toy to confirm shit from those leaks months ago. They're real

Old draft, probably.

Come to think of it, they haven't even announced the Phase Four films of the MCU.

What's confirmed is on the pic.

There was unconfirmed, most likely false information posted here yesterday:

2020 gotg3, black widow, doc strange 2
2021 black panther 2, spiderman3, ravagers
2022 captain marvel 2, antman 3, avengers 5

Ok, leaks never mention Captain Marvel. Yet her uniform is seen in the trailer.

Who now leaker?

Cap Marvel won't be in IW. Her movie comes next year, and she'll be in A4.

That's all we know.

Where the fuck do you see her uniform in the trailer?

There is zero trace of Carol in the trailer, what are you smoking?

The XMen movies turned shit, so they made up stories and shit to "reboot" the franchise and reset the stories.

I could see MCU doing a hard reset and everyone being completely ok with it.

screenshot this

He probably saw Okoye/one of the Wakandan warrior ladies in the background and thought HURR CAP MARVEL

Watch the Superbowl trailer. She's walking behind Cap...

That's Wanda, retard

.....but is it though

Yes, you're stupid. You can clearly see her skirt, Carol is already confirmed NOT to be in this, and of course she's walking with Vision

Obviously it's wanda, but curious thing, the stone isn't shining on Visions's forehead, and there's a light source between Cap and Wanda. Is she carrying it?

Ant-Man literally had a scene from Civil War as a post credit. I kmow another movie did too

Shuri reportedly extracts it from his forehead.