Make a Superhero/villain Thread: Part Zwei

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll for a random power.
If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sex_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compass_Sense
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Relationship_Identification?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Shifting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Blast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sex_Magic

I just rolled this. I don't think I'm well equipped enough of an artist to take on this superpower

Don't forget to link to the old thread

You know I never actually rolled for hero/villain

With digits like that, you can be anything you want

Well shit
Graffiti confirmed queen of the streets

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compass_Sense

i jumped on this too late

>Not drawing your dude

Come on user

>Villain

Oh fuggg. Well, it fits though.

Would light knight consider bob a super human?

Mankind must be safeguarded from the blight that is your aberrations in existence.

Willing or struggling, I will wipe the slate clean so humans can live in peace again. All heroes must be culled from this planet.

I can't draw 4 shit, sorry.

Ah yes, A new space it is...

Hey, what’s up crunch-bar?

In fairness, one guy was to inept to even have a pic not that I'm still not working on it

What's your stance on solus?

I'll release a few of my orblings into this space... see if you can defeat my dark matter minions, if not they'll consume the entire thread.

These are sort of like Buncha-Crunch, if you will.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Relationship_Identification?useskin=oasis

I swear this wiki is full of random bullshit.

Look at them go~

But what about... HIMSELF?!?!?!?

HELLO. I AM G4-2RY. I BELIEVE THE HUMAN EXPRESSION IS "GOOD DAY.".

>Get emotional manipulation power
>Build villain based on it

inb4 hero...

Welp, fucking redemption arcs.

I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR ABERRATIONS. CEASE THIS SIMULATION.

THERE ARE ALWAYS CORRUPTION ARCS.

Good tidings, my champions! Sorry if I act off, pulling someone from out of amother god is a bit draining.

To all others, I welcome all to my fold

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Join me if you wish to defend the multiverse!

Aaaand here we go Stopwatch signing in once more. Still stuck in that hole by the way.

Go deeper into the hole, it'll lead to a desert. Also my offer still stands

Another paranormal object?
Fine..

Hey, I saw you last night.
What’s your power, bad fashion?

Did you just admit to being a super ring to me cur? I won't swing my blade so hastily as one so small, weak looking, and humble as yourself, but what your tongue when making bold notions like that in my presence. All those with powers must be purged.

All with powers must be smited. ESPECIALLY those who would propagate such sin that would oppress humans .

Once I finish cleaning this precious jewel of life God made of supersinners, I see to it to bind myself in a room of absolute darkness and let the God take my body as he intended. As a powerless human.

forgot image

Literally everyone has a better character design then me I have no talent. Well at least I got a cool power and i’m Totally not rigging my stats hehe.

You really really really need to get laid, buckethead.
I swear, there’s so many of you apocalypse level weirdos, the capes are always after you and I can waltz around doing all the street level crime I want.
Thanks for that I guess.

*VOOP*
Oh... Here again, huh? Rad. Been a minute.

Unless it's the power to get me out of this hole, I'm good thanks Solus buddy.

Good lord you're one to speak.

I meant the fact he says he's a god

The cycle continues.

Your Trustworthy and Intelligent Leader is back,
And soon I will start construction on my Space Wall, I'll update its progress with Pictures

You seem to be in a tight situation.

Hello..you. who are you again?

Hey! My style is anarcho-goth-grunge-rave-hop-street-punk, thank you very much!
At least I don’t wear spandex.

Glad to see this thread survived i'll probably roll a new character in an hour or so

Survivors are stealthy and smart to not expose themselves to a threat. Loud reprobates scream for attention to be snuffed out for their arrogance in the face of their Darwinian failures.

But your slight at my lack of promiscuity does not draw anger in me. Your sinful existence suffices for that. Now I shall see to you being the first sent to hell for subjugating man with your powers over them. All supersinners are equal in the eyes of God and deserve the same. DEATH
>Point sword forward and absorbs all the light from her graffiti to make it invisible and then fires it at her
Die by your own art cur.

The only God is the one who made all. Only he deserves power. In the hands of mortals it is a sin and will oppress and destroy our planet in wars of power.

Awh. This should be good.
>Supersinners
Good name for a band.

You two would fight rather than run?
Perhaps there are some heroes in this thread!

Speaking of hell, solar stix's original power is opening portals to there.

Aether.

Aether my ethereal homeslice!. Do me a solid and pull me outta this hole and I'll make it up to you!

It's not spandex, it's nylon. Get your eyes checked!

Oh SHIT!
>graffiti throws herself towards the floor, disappearing into a yellow parking line
>she emerges several yards away, and continues to run
Shitshitshitshitshit

Spacey reporting in. I hear that some guy is feasting on the fabric of reality itself. Higher-ups told me to go check on that.

The advice to the soon to be decease. Screaming profanities in public is not only crude but exposes your position.

>He starts pulling in a large amount of light, dimming the area but also highlighting graffiti by not drawing from light reflected by her, his suit begins to shine with light energy as he casually trots toward the fleeing girl

Fleeing is moot. Your abuse of power over the common powerless is a dire sin that must be reprimanded with death.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Shifting

Hey whats going on in He-

[unless you meant the gloves and boots which are leather]

>running through several alleyways, graffiti flings herself down a subway entrance
>though it should be impossible, she’s gone
>the walls are caked in urban artwork though, so it’s no wonder where she’s gone

Only a little left before this thread becomes a nice blank slate for me.

A wielder of space checking in on a manipulator of space? I'd like to meet your superiors.

Just a little chew, don't mind me... we'll get to a few of those other realities after I'm done.

What are you dense? you think you can take over this.. Thread of existence?

Hello, aether. I was just ha
ving a chat with stop watch
Don't worry, I have at least 8 worshipers now;you'll slip right in

The King awakens with his first Follower. The King still feels good after finally cleaning
THe King wonders what is going on in this threa-

The King must have missed some stuff

The King also wonders why spooky space guy doesn't just go to a Universe made of food

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Blast
>tfw completely oblivious to how edgy this was until i started describing it
nice

Hmph. Flee while you can cur. The axe will fall on all of you supersinners sooner or later.

Now, I must continue my hurt for these super scourge.

>Knight Light casually pays for his ticket and boards the railline towards downtown in search of more superpowers people to kill.

Mind if I take this seat ma'am. Thank you. God bless.

Yeah-- Look, I don't think neither of us would like to see my "superiors". I'll repair the damage down and we can forget about this, okay? The boss is giving a hard enough time with these bunch of delinquents jumping from universes and destroying them completely, I've already got a bunch on my plate. Do a friend a solid and don't destroy the universe, okay? I'll see what I can do about your appetite-- Or, err. Your... kid's appetites?

Oh good, Space-docs here, maybe this Reality can last longer than a few hours.

I don't want to 'Take over anything... I want to destroy it.'

I've been, turns out unlimited food is just an expression in that one.

I want a challenge... also you missed a spot.

Have no fear! Your King is here! EMPEROR PLASMA HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! Or y'know, just hang around and throw plasma balls every once and a while.

And oi, Slightly Larger than Average Crunch, didn't we tell you to piss off?

Don't let your memes be dreams, y'know.

>back in the subway entrance tunnel, a painted replica of graffiti moves, looking left and right before stepping off the wall and returning to three dimensions
>she then flees
I’m sorry I swear I’ll never break into the mall or tag the police station or break into government buildings to steal the super register and draw dicks on heroes houses ever again! Aaaaaaah!

What's going on in here?

Is there anyone that can even come to approaching Powerman?

After what you did in the previous universe? Your old time related crimes disgust me.

...Hmm, well, I don't trust you, but you do owe me a favor. I'll get you out, but the instant you try to deter this I can, and will, kill you. At any second.

FOR ONCE A HUMAN IS ALMOST RIGHT. YOU SEEK CHALLENGE BY CONSUMING WHAT WE HOLD DEAR, EVERYTHING. I SEEK CHALLENGE BY LEARNING ALL EXISTENCE HAS TO OFFER AND ASCENDING BEYOND IT. YOU WILL BE STOPPED.

So you want to cause some mayhem. May I offer one of my poorly created bombs from my poorly created spirit self?

Hey, Stop that! That's too meta--
Oh, it's YOU lot. Come to destroy THIS universe as well, are we? I should call my higher ups to sick them on your ass. They'd DEFINITELY would like a word with you fuckers.

ALL THESE TRANS-SPACIAL AND DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES. I HAVE A SOLUTION. FELLOW HEROES. IF WE'RE ALL STILL ALIVE BY THE TIME I READ THROUGH THESE CHAPTERS, I'M SURE WE'LL BE FINE AFTERWARDS. PROBABLY.

In our defense, the statue was VERY charismatic.

>All these punk ass youngsters thinking they're top shit for trying to end the Universe
Really rustling my jimmies, you lot.

Sure is nice to not have an apocalypse or hypercrisis going, eh?

So
Uh
Anybody else street level?
Cause all this cosmos stuff makes my head hurt.

Actually y'know what, this hole is great!

It was an accident! How were we supposed to know Mr Statue was gonna turn into that?

Yeah!

Yo' robo, you catchin' all this go dow--
What are you doing? try'n to warp us there?

Goddamn typos

Excuse me a mo,
WHO DARES THREATEN CLEANSING KING THE HYGENIC!

The King doesn't understand why one Universe not being made from food means others wont' be. The King also offers a free cleaning to Crunch, travailing through Multiverses must make one dirty. Maybe thats why his face looks like Space

The King didn't help the statue. The King only wanted to clean it! The King is innocent in all this.

The King is glad to see another King

The King forgot all about that Solus guy. Though the King doesn't know why he is being pointed out

Hero or villain, Mel's just kind of a bitch and a support character.

In time this thread of existence will end, if not by my hands then my the inevitable march of the doom clock that is only exceeded by the number of images and words that flood this planar existence.

Give me one good reason why I should let this place live on... give me one good image or one good person as an example of why I should not bite down on this place in a lasting and voiding CRUNCH?

Hey, man... I didn't destroy anything. At least in this era. Pretty sure...
What year is it?

Order now for only 999$ and you can get your crappy one for yourself

Oh, I must have dozed off. What an odd dream! Stopwatch was there. And Aether was there. And an apocalyptic hypercrisis was there.

You weren't there, Asterion.

...Hey, what's going on out there?

Seems I'm still not awake!

BECAUSE I AM YOUR EMPEROR, AND I DO NOT FEAR ANY PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COSMIC ANNIHILATOR! CEASE YOUR SHENANIGANS AT ONCE AND YOU WILL BE SPARED FROM MY PLASMATIC WRATH!

>Suddenly there is a clanking sound in the distance in the subway tracks as a light beams starts to get more intense. But the sound isn't a train

DID YOU THINK I WOULDNT COME BACK FOR YOU CUR!?

>A tiny beam of light from the tunnel warmly glows on her shoulder as the light intensifies and gets warmer to the point of igniting her top

>An echo from the tunnel as the light and flanking gets louder
BURN FOR A MOMENT, ILL BE RIGHT THERE. MY HUNT NEVER CEASES!

Cuz that'd make you a huge nerd, and nerds are lame. You don't want to be a nerd, do you?

Nerds get bullied hard.

It's what you'd call "a premonition dream"

I hear some mystic beings like to induce those on people. Sometimes to help, others just to be jerks

if the universe is doomed then why bother destroying it? The King believes Crunch can spend his time doing better things.
Like getting clean. The King can do that very well

The King also points to himself as why the place shouldn't be destroyed. He lives here and doesn't want to be Homeless...Universeless again

Though the King supposes they could just go back in time again if it happens

NO HUMAN, WHAT I WISH TO DO WILL DO ALL IT CAN, GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE.

I got you-- i'l stall as much as i can
There's this chick i like that hacks, she's pretty smart and just hacks-- be a shame if she died, shes pure of heart though.

I'll let you end the universe if you lemme out of this hole

Eh, it's probably nothin'.

DESERT.PORTAL.8-10 WORSHIPPERS. IT'LL BE GREAT

Yes listen to my fellow Royal compadre. Speaking of, you mentioned cleaning did you not? I can offer you the position of Imperial Boot Polisher if you so desire.

Also I gotta go, try not to destroy the Universe while I'm gone, yes?

You could destroy existence as it is. I mean Universe-destroying events are pretty sick, trust me. But... like... then what?

Just destroying a universe? very unoriginal.