Is it time for us to recognize that race doesn't exist...

Is it time for us to recognize that race doesn't exist? It's been two centuries and there is still no universally agreed upon scientific definition of race. At this point we can safely assume that there never will be. It's time for us to stop believing in it.

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

Fucking hang yourself degenerate

Literally get killed

Remember, he has been doxxed.

Fucking murder these fags

Cancel their existence

Racist detected.

No, you're just a fucking degenerate for shilling a shitty toddlers' show.

How the fuck did you recognize that pic as being from mlp

There are 2 races. Whites and mud people.

"Race" is lowbrow bullshit for New World mutts whose only claim to identity is the color of their hide

Genealogy is the real redpill

They have mapped the human genome, race is a very real thing.

It's easy to do that in Chrome. Right click on the image, press "search Google for image" and there you go.

Still, these fags need to die.

Do you obsessively check every op's pic to see if its from mlp?

No, but it's pretty obvious which ones are.

Dude, he recognizes every picture as being MLP no matter how obscure. Pretty sure he's a brony in denial.

No, it's just easy to find their shit.

And they should die.

They really should.

Well meme'd bud.

He makes the threads himself. How else do you think he responds so fast? He's also a brony himself. Ever see him in a thread that looks like it has no pony material? He made that thread and he understands the reference, no matter how obscure. He probably came here after getting doxxed on Sup Forums.

Fuck their shit up

>He makes the threads himself
literally never and you have no proof either

>99043176
Holy shit you are autistic.

Fucking hang these faggots

nice bait buddy

>supporting degenerates who watch and shill shitty toddlers' shows
Back to your containment board, degenerate

Taken from that gardevoir thread. You know the one.

pic in screencap

Yeah, that's total bullshit.

I still hate these fags' guts

I really do

make them die

kill them off

Two birds. One race is not equal to the other.

Hahahah

What germanics were doing in 500 AD?

dog breeds show differences in behavior and intelligence despite being counted as the same species

standardized test scores and crime rate statistics say volumes about black people

I seriously want them dead

Lee Goldson
>Lee Goldson

They need to die

>Post yfw barneyfag got doxxed

he is the most autistic person Sup Forums has ever had and i REALLY hope they remove rule 15 just to make him suffer

Hopefully he'll fuck off now that he's been doxxed.

so you say we vietnamese should give up borders and let thess chinese invades us after 4000 years fighing each other?

come to any asians country and say shit like that, you will be beaten and killed

>he is the most autistic person Sup Forums has ever had
I highly doubt it.

I mean, all I'm really doing is pointing out degenerates.

No harm in that, now is there?

Provide an educated argument backed up with empirical evidence supporting your claim that watching a childrens show about colorful ponies makes you degenerate

it's degenerate

it really is

fucking die

still, they need ot die

I hate their guts

>it's a barneyfag baits himself episode

That's never happened

I want them dead

Another rerun? Fuck.

die

They really deserve death

die

No, faggot, just please fuck off and go back to your liberal hugbox where everyone is equal, we don't want you here, and you wouldn't last a week with your mindset.

die

fucking hang these pieces of shit

die

literally die

get killed

die

kill them

So according to that graph violent crime is correlated with poverty?

But no, I understand that they are not 100% correlated - there are more factors at work, like culture. Black people grow up in a culture that tells them that obeying the law and getting an education and succeeding are "white people" stuff, and they listen to songs praising being a "real hood nigga" and "fuck the police" shit like that. And I'm sure there's some black people who act like criminals because that is what some people expect of them. If no matter what you do, people will still call you a criminal and treat you like a criminal and act like you're a criminal, then what's the point of fighting it?

And it doesn't address my original argument that there's no universally agreed upon scientific definition of race and there most likely never will be, so why should we keep on believing in it if even scientists can't figure out what it is?

Barneyfags like you have no right to speak.

Maybe. But science has proven that zebras have the largest cumshot of any equine, at 1300 ml.

Awww, did he lose faith in humanity after some bad people did some bad things to him?

That's the most bullshit picture i've ever seen. You deliberately chose only attractive and successful white people to put on the left and then only ugly weird poor black people on the right.

Barneyfag, do you support Trump?

That's degenerate.

No, the faggot is fucking gay.

And you fags still deserve death

kill them all

Black children raised by white people grow up to act like white people, how do you explain it?

hang these degenerates

Fuck you, China was the only reason America didn't take the gloves off in Vietnam. We didn't want to provoke a war with the Chinese. You should be on your knees sucking a Chinese person's dick for your precious communism (how's that working out btw?)

Race is a social construct but that doesn't mean it isn't real or valuable. The kind of people that argue race doesn't exist are the same people that say black lives matter. You can't have both. There are plenty of terms that can't be defined well have a perfectly legitimate usage.

Maybe, but the YouTube vids are impressive

And you should be murdered for shilling a shitty toddlers' show, degenerate.

Seriously, kill them

Barneyshit is never impressive.

kill these faggots

It's a picture of M.A. larson and the chief editor qt the time they smuggled it in the 100st episode

How can you not know this, are fucking gay?