Alfie thread? Alfie thread!

Alfie thread? Alfie thread!

I still want to fuck or get fucked by pretty much every character in this comic.

But would Lydia fuck a man that isn't marco? I don't recall lydia doing much in the fight, Marco killed it.

Well she was commanding the rest of the guards on the bridge, like when she got them to drop the cart on the monster.

Lydia is a lesbian in love with her male best friend and that's as far as she goes. Marco is a mid tier manslut, Alfie is potentially top tier slut and that fucking elf is elder god tier hyper slut 10/10 power bottom.
Vera is best girl
Is there a definite update schedule or is it whenever InCase gets around to it?

I'm glad the comic has started up again.
Really like the new colouring style, works really well without having to be full colour.

Too bad you can't post most of the new update pages due to all the naked goat-women.

Why did he have to make it look like vomit? The old coloring was absolutely gorgeous, I'd even be okay with him slowing his output up if it meant getting more top tier hobbit booty as opposed o this discount stuff.

You are like a child.

Because he hated doing it. Not even a time thing, he would have dropped the comic if he had to keep that coloring up.

I JUST WANT MORE VERA

>The Everlasting and peaceful Man-Serpent Alliance

>we will never see the Everlasting and Peaceful Man-Serpent Alliance and it's beautiful capital of Sst-sst
now I just want to know if that's a co-habitation of men and serpents or an alliance of all manner of demi-human serpents like Lizardmen and Nagas

Vera is old and gross though.

everyone has such thick shapely eyebrows i can't keep my boner under control help

What is it with Sup Forums and eyebrows?

they're very expressive

Autism. They're a great help for people who have trouble with reading emotion from other peoples' faces.

Briana is truly /coc/'s greatest creation.

But I WANT it.

I did too user. Shame we didn't get melly color scene.

Ailduin still best boi, can't wait to see how the interaction between him and Alfie will go.

I miss Vera though, hope we'll see her again soon.

>I'd eat a goat's asshole
real subtle, incase

I have never seen the feminine form of my name in print before.

>Sst-sst

Viper waifus for everyone.

Is no one going to mention how horrifying those red trees are?

Growing everywhere and choking the life out of everything they can get their roots on.

it feels like in-universe, once they found out big walls can stop the spread it's pretty much a problem everyone can ignore. So instead of monster plants that can attack you anywhere, savage goat people who practically thrive in the stuff along with your lands being swallowed into the red, now it's just 'nah, you gotta take the long road around'

This is a map of the human/shortstack lands.

We don't see any walls blocking the forests when it comes to the extreme east and west.

eh, fuck em'. That's dwarf and dunmer problems

>dwarf
>fuck em'
I'm down for that.

>Everlasting and Peaceful Man-Serpent Alliance
Democratic People's Republic of Sst-sst?

>Hey kid wanna sst-sst?