ITT:

What would happen if Soros somehow got the electoral college to vote in Hillary Clinton?

What do you think?
All out slaughter

Then I guess that's what he would have done in the first place. Making him worthless, impotent; irrelevant.

You think a civil war will happen?

I'll stop paying taxes. 100% promise

This will be a great non-violent weapon, if we can get half of the republican party to just stop paying taxes they couldn't do anything about it.

right-wing deaths squads. our attack points are so concentrated that it could be over in a matter of days.

Then what do you think will happen?

I know it
Bloodbath

What would the the consequence be if half the country did that? How would the other side react to that?

Utter chaos.

I already haven't paid taxes in over 5 years. Fight me.

The house of representatives would just override the vote, and install Trump anyway. Then, the day of the rope. No mercy. Complete extermination of Democrats.

What would happen then? Neighbors killing each other in their homes and shit? What would happen with the military?

you dont want to know

civil war.
be bad for everyone, but waaaaay worse for them.

The right would show these pansy leftist how to properly get their way through violence and unlike said leftist it would be 100% just.
It would be a bloodbath for the government

It means war.

How do you think this would be accomplished? What would other foreign governments do? and what would happen with the US military?

>What would happen if Soros somehow got the electoral college to vote in Hillary Clinton?
Race war. Without question.

>yfw you realize he was on your side all along

only faggots wont do shit not eveyone on here and america is a fucking lard ass allot of came here because of being sick of these cunts and believe me im itching for the opportunity

How do you think a civil war would play out?

at least 50% of all voters will stop paying taxes. 0.1% would already be enough to make any legal prosecution impossible.

Home based lightning link production would increase by 1000%. That being said, one of my coworkers today showed me his transferable, real, MG42 and 2 M16s. Makes me feel good that there are half a million (legal) full auto weapons floating around the US.

Once the country started to honestly slide towards civil war, say 2 to 3 weeks of posturing and whatever, trucking would basically cease.

>hurr durr trucking

Yes. The large vehicles that move 99.9% of basic, food and luxury goods niggers and city dwellers in general need to survive every day. They stop delivering those necessities to the cities. Niggers and spics riot, rampaging, looting, burning everything. Those few that survived the Great Negro Extinction of 2017 would look back from their well fed and defended 'stupid redneck flyover states' and decry it as the best thing that could have happened to America since the early 1800s

who is this semen demon?

>bloodbath for the government
What do you mean by this? How do you think things would play out?

No
It would be directed to the government at any level.
If the libs get in the way they will be killed.

This would create martial law and chaos

No chimpout
Many protests
Millions killed over the next decade

Non-shitpost answer:

The US will be permanently crippled more than it already is. It will have a government of permanently questionable legitimacy, and if not open rebellion, widespread corruption and sooner or later, permanent defeat by one of the other powers on the international level.

A country can't exist by fighting itself. To some extent, we're already here.

Stealing an election the way you described would unironically lead to the Day of the Rope

How do you think it would all play out?

(((Federal Reserve))) will just backdoor tax you by printing enough money to cover costs.
Stop pretending you have power in the money world, you dumb bluepilled goy faggot.
If this happens, there is only one thing left to do. You better have a list already. I know I do.

you fags are posting in some msm joruno thread.

Just letting you know.

That or its some faggot antifa

The representative may override the votes. It has the right to accept or reject. Once the house overturns the reversals, and Trump is rightly recognized as President, the government MUST arrest every person who attempted to intimidate the electors, and seize top Dems as conspirators to overthrow the government. They will freak the fuck out, all of the Dems, and start rioting and getting violent. Military will be used to put down the rioters. During the chaos, many militias will start cutting down carefully pre-selected targets. A few elements of the military or police might support the Dems, and this will result in more fighting. The outcome will be that all Dems will be gone from military and police, the leaderless Democrat party will be disbanded, and all Democrat Governors, mayors, and congressmen will be either arrested or killed. Fun times ahead.

What do you think the government would try to do in that situation?

It's called intelligence gathering.

Luckily no one has really said much yet.

Remember faggots. Loose lips sink ships.

he cant. its over .stop day dreaming fgt

Question, what do you think would happen on a global scale if the U.S had a civil war? I'm talking China, Russia, the middle east.

same, I also haven't made any money either

Do you have a theory on how this will all go down?

fuck that i want to know how to live god damn it!! You think i give a fuck about msm? I have a family

why is AJ on that list?

What is your fucking problem? Is it your first day on Sup Forums?

>What do you mean by this? How do you think things would play out?
This would be best case for the government
Remember there's a minimum of 350 million guns in private hands in America and that is from a 10+ year study.
This is over half the world supply of small arms including every military on earth.
There's roughly 250k combat troops in all the military and around 2.5 million police the majority of both will be against the feds.

It would be bad all around but the government would face a bloodbath for themselves

Russia is going to play, China will buy popcorns and enjoy the spectacle

Im high and slightly autistic. and just got finished watching the Steve Pieczenik videos.

pic related

Because he is one of the biggest well poisoners in regards to the topic of exposing the covert operations the government does.

He is singlehandedly more responsible for the stigma around"conspiracies" than any other single person and damn newr every time you hear someone dismiss evidence of government wrong doing you can certainly thank him.

Especially on the topic of 9/11 where he has prompted everyone from no planes were used period to the towers were taken down by space lasers yet has never promoted people who use absolute hard evidence from direct investigation reports such as Ryan Dawson and James Corbett.

Who would side would Russia most likely be on? How would they play? Military? Economically?

>permanent defeat by one of the other powers on the international level

How does this happen? and who do you think would be the other powers? What do you think the world look like?

Thanks for this.