>the mountain dew of alcohol
yes sir. i seriously hope you guys don't drink this

I did I chugged it
Blacked out and woke up in my own vomit on my parents bed covered in mud

How could one 4loko make you black out?

Are you 100 lbs or a female?

Or just not from Wisconsin?

>If Sup Forums was a beverage.

They changed the formula. When it first came out it was pretty dangerous. But that last like a year tops. Now it's just another shit drink.

this shit was the fucking best.

drink 3 cans, cost like $10 and i was fucking hammered but raged out

fuck i miss it.

I had the first kind too and I didn't find it to be that bad. Yeah it was hella strong, but still

just so we are clear i'm talkign about the original formula. i won't touch it now.

yes
but it's cheap so I always get it every weekend
t. college student

It's like THE MOST DEGENERATE drink nigger. At least buy a 40oz young ass faggot.

Ppl died

four loko in upstate SC is seen either as wanting to die as quick as possible in a party or either for women who drink half of it and are plastered anyway

so yes... but being degenerate is expected for party folk 18-24

Us Sconnies can't judge the non-Sconnies on their drinking capacity.

It's like Tiger Woods going to the miniature golf course and laughing at the 9th birthday party because they can't get all aces.

>40s
>not nigger-tier

They are nigger tier but at least like 50% less than 4loko

True, drinking every state under the table since 1848

This. Get turn't up.
t. college student

honestly 40s are drunk by people with higher average IQ than four lokos. i like both though

i feel like half of you don't know that the original version of this shit was the equivalent of 12 cups of coffee and five beers per can.

you were blackout drunk but could lift a semi truck.

Why don't you guys just do some good pure ecstasy from the darknet (or 4-FA / 5-MABP on clearnet), 1P-LSD, ALD-52, 4-AcO-DMT or 4-AcO-MET, deschloroketamine, 3-MeO-PCP, a-PHP and research benzos like normal college kids. Cheaper and more fun than booze too.

Although half you fucks would get arrested or ripped off online anyway.

My biggest issue with them is the refined sugar, something to avoid if you are getting drunk. One can contains a six pack worth of calories for this reason as well. If you want a similar but healthier effect, try monster rehab mixed with vodka or whiskey.

just emailed my congressman to let him know that an online somali black market pirate is trying to solicit drugs on the 4 channels

disgusting because the flavoring and too sweet

Shit was cash when it basically was booze and amphetamines.

4-aco-MET is good stuff.

Aren't the rest of it just derivatives that are legal (besides ecstasy)? Unless you're talking about the analog act which feds don't use to prosecute buyers I believe

Considering me and my buddies were drinking tons of it when we were hoodrat, piece of shit teenagers, I would say yes.

It's garbage. Pretty sure it was banned in my state

Yeah it's just a 4-substitututed trytpamptamine. They usually don't fuck with buyers, even on illegal shit.

I bought a pack of the originals and gave one to my cute cousin when we were hanging out alone. I fucked her ass so hard that night.