FUCK NOOOOOOOO

>Sup Forums will defend anything trump does

Convince me why he's a bad choice.

if Trump is just toying with him for revenge
>mfw
if not
>pls no

Had anyone suggested this a few months ago, the thread would have been ablaze with "thanks for correcting the record" "ctr shill get out".

Trump is cucking himself hard.

might be to appease the gop so he doesn't have to continue fighting a two sided war

speculation from (((MSM)))
You should know better by now Sup Forums

>Mitt, I'll might give you a job in the news administration
>Get on your knees and beg, Mitt

>implying we don't love Mittens
Love might be a little strong but Secretary of State Romney sounds fine.

I'm not believing it until it's officially announced

He endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012

This is the ultimate humiliation as Romney is now Trump's lapdog

Wow, it's over.
I'm changing my vote to Hillary.
Match me!

I really liked Romney in 2012. I never thought of him as "one of us" or anybody that stood for significant change, but he seemed like a decent man who communicated his policies well, even if they were extremely moderate.

When he turned on our guy I was disappointed, but if he bends the knee and supports Trump's vision for the country I consider him a welcome addition. Also, it would be an extra dick punch for liberals that the guy who they thought was "literally Hitler" has Hillary's position. Kind of vindicates 2012.

Yeah he sounds like a killer dealmaker...

>He believed the media bullshit
You cucks never learn

I don't car what Trump does. I waned Hillary dead and SJW fucked.

Now, considering everything, Romney is not that shitty. He ought to be the nive face on a chaotic government;

It's bullshit... just like every other cabinet prediction. Don't believe a thing until it's official.

Cernovich said it's a rumor.

Well, someone's gotta, since the rest of the world will attack anything he does.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

He just wants to tell him he didn't choke like a dog like mitt did.

>((Sources)) say

I legit don't get all the hate for Romney? I genuinely like him.

He's just likeable.

A sleazy goblin like Rudy Giuliani is hard to like. But Romney?

Did you watch that docu with him? He's a good man.

He is most likely just appeasing them with a meeting, don't think he will pick him

this

all i know says he's a run-of-the-mill cuckservative neocon

don't get me wrong, i don't want to see him get it because the whole point of trump was to purge the place of faggots like romney, but there's a whole lot of worse choices are far as i'm concerned.

haha you stupid white trash of Sup Forums.. he's going to have a lot of establishment people working for him and nothing is going to change.

lol you're proving how little you know about liberals.

Every single liberal site and forum I'm going to almost unanimously thinks Mitt is a much better option than the rest of his picks.

He's a fucking rat who only shit talked Trump from the beginning and now he thinks he can get a position in his cabinet.
Trump is obviously just inviting him so he can tell him to fuck off.

We won't we'll criticize him until he does what we want

Name me one fucking non jewish owned source saying this "russia is our biggest enemy" fuck will be SoS

No Romney. No neocons. No fucking mormons. No fucking yankees. NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!

CNN

He'll try to "big shot" and undermine Trump at EVERY opportunity.

No no no.

>Every single liberal site and forum I'm going to almost unanimously thinks Mitt is a much better option than the rest of his picks.
that's because he is part of the establishment and won't rock the boat

It's when he picks bannon they start shitting themselves all over

I'm personally hoping for pick related, he destroys liberals

he hasnt done anything yet. a bunch of FGT's post shit about who is allegedly going to be in the cabinet and others post shit about how hillary didnt die from anal trauma on 9/11 after shitting metal

Sup Forums liked Romney. I didn't, but Sup Forums in general did. At least, they liked him better than Obama. Why do you think Sup Forums would feel the need to defend Trump over this?

I support Trump, but neither he nor Pence are free from criticism
But then again, I generally take Aaron Clarey's advice and Enjoy The Decline

I don't understand why Romney is republican royalty. Dude is a stiff. Lost to the black guy. His major accomplishment is being a financier parasite and two-term gov of Massachusetts? Um, great.

Nice trips.

You idiots, since when has trump not played the left stream media?

You fucking faggots were saying the same thing about his "lobbyist" cabinet and then he curb stomped them along with Christie.

No one has any patience and everyone concern trolls like a bunch of fucking faggots every fucking time. Have any of the concern troll posts this entire election been warranted or proven true? No you say? Kill yourselves.

>I support Trump, but neither he nor Pence are free from criticism
This.

It's why I stopped using Sup Forums to actually talk to/read up on politics, if it's a word against the meme of the month, even when it has validity, it's ignored or attacked by the retards that have settled in here.

This, I went to the politics section on my hockey forum hfboards and these guys are so fucking mad and spamming buzzfeed meme gifs. They like Romney as sec of state, so that's not a good sign.

We need someone who has made racist comments that were veiled enough to pass as ok to see these lefties explode when he helps maga

Ps I've never seen a salt mine as productive as that place. It makes normiebook look weak.

Ops meant to add: are all normiebook forums like that? I'm feasting on their years and I need more

>1 post by this ID

This is just a little media show Trump is running so that people get distracted from the Bannon thing.

Keep your enemies close.....

Just like Obama did with Clinton for SoS...

I really hope it's one of Trump's classic bait and switches.

FUCK Romney

Romney is the definition and embodiment of a "cuckservative". He's basically a neo-liberal in disguise who is for a massive security state, generous government subsidies, and massive and uncontrolled legal and illegal immigration.

He is basically everything that the Trump campaign sought to purge from the American Right.

He is the type of Conservative who cares more about a 1% tax cut and TORT reform than preventing the cultural and ethnic submersion of the people who created the US in the first place. He's the kind of cuck that still hasn't realized that none of his precious conservative ideals and pet policies are going to last past 2040 if he doesn't do something about all the immigrants.

His appointment to a position of this importance would be a slap in the face to the entire Trump base. It would be a major signal to me that Trump was feigning the sort of thinly veiled ethno-nationalism he displayed during the campaign.

Those who doubted Him deserve divine retribution.

Out of the swamp and into the fiery pits of Hell with you!

I don't hate it, if not solely because he's not the worst choice; he's controlled opposition and will get through congress relatively smoothly.

Better than some of the other names being floated.

I'm still shilling for JIM WEBB FOR SECRETARY OF STATE!

If this the thread where we pretend the MSM isn't full of shit?

Did you forget the election already?

>It would be a major signal to me that Trump was feigning the sort of thinly veiled ethno-nationalism he displayed during the campaign.
You say that like it wasn't obvious from day one considering how major a departure it was from his political rhetoric throughout his entire life up to that point.

>incoherent
>addressing a monolithic and separate pol
>defaming pol
>one-post
Saged and hidden.

Sweden yes!

>listen to Mitt's suggestions for the cabinet
>Make a note to not hire any of them

His rhetoric is remarkably consistent actually. He's regularly wrote politically charged editorials throughout his life in the public eye. He's been harping about "Free" Trade, immigration, the deficit, islamic terror since the 80s.

He's definitely flip flopped about some "core" conservative issues like abortion, religion and healthcare, but he's been completely steady on immigration and trade.

>user senpai d-did you like the lunch I bought for you?

The difference here are people concern trolling before decisions are even made. We literally have an example from a few days ago where Trump and Pence kicked out the people the concern trolls and media were making posts about.

I dont like Romney but unless he picks him or there is some major thing we need to know its just annoying. I can almost guarantee Romney doesnt fit into the anti-regime change promise Trump has made.

Trump has proven the media and these fuckers wrong time and time again. Pretty much the only valid criticism anyone can say is that he isn't great at debating, he talks like people already know what he's talking about, and he sometimes words things poorly. Who fucking cares.

Libtard reporting in

I can't wait for Trump to fill his cabinet with neocons and all of you bitch about how he betrayed you.

Honestly Romney's the best guy I've seen put forward. Like his team was/is actually considering digging Bolton back up? Dude's a fucking Bush-era artifact.

Have a fun twentyKEKsteen faggots

In what reality is Romney more likeable than Rudy?

>Not supporting fucking liberals, democrats, and HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON
The choice is easy, user. America would probably have voted for a literal clone Hitler before voting for another 4 year of liberals.

>Begged for Trump's help,
>While Trump tried to help him,
>Mittens was too busy making a multi million dollar purchase.

>Trump asked for his help.
>Hell no.
>Allegedly he tried to run again.
>But, backed out before it was official.
>Was against Trump.
>Trump wins!
>"uh, um h-hi Trump... Can I be Secretary of State? Or umm Treasurer, or Speaker of the house, I'll pray to space man jesus for you."

Fuck this cunt,
Lots of cucks want to suck his dick after hating him. They don't deserve to pump my gas at the shittiest gas station in the shittest of towns.

I know it's how politics work but I still don't understand it.
They were hating on him for the last weeks of this election and now they immediately jump on the president Trump train.

No I wont defend trump if he appoints romney to that position, and I will do everything I can do to push back against it in hopes that he gets fired.

Kissinger
>done w/trump if this becomes anything more than 1 mtg

>that was his face when leaving

Definitely didn't get what he wanted

Trump is baiting the media, Romney, or both. No way he does this.

HAHAHAH!!! As if he's going to be ANY part of Trumps fucking team!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

He's fucking with him! You think after all the shit talking Romney did to Trump, Trump would ever let him do anything? Romney is a shit eater and would stab Trump in the back to get ahead. Trump is PURPOSEFULLY parading all these establishment people around. You think it's just by chance Trump is in Trump tower? FUCK NO! He's doing it so all these fuck heads on CNN and the rest of the establishment think everything will be okay because he's going to stay with the status quo. Trump already knows whos going to do what, and it's going to be glorious.

Can't wait to see Alex Jones and Infowars be part of the core press people allowed in the white house, with special privileges given to only them, and breibart.

maybe, maybe not. I don't really know much about the guy to be honest. From the few clips I've seen of the guy, he seems pretty based.

You never know. And I honestly am not even going to waste my time guessing. Trump is the chaos president.

(((CNN)))

They're still salty Trump ditched them and went to dinner

That whole situation was fucking bizarre. The part I thought was creepy was when Brian Williams, the anchor, said that 80% of the presses job was to protect the president, just INCASE anything happened.

like what the fuck are they talking about?

This will only be ok if he appoints Ron Paul as Secretary of the Treasury at the same time.

Making Obamacare Romneycare Again.

Romney isn't the worst person in the world, but you're reading way too much into this, it could be for political optics, there are still alot of disenfranchised mormons and never trumptards out there.

extending an olive branch isn't a bad thing. putting him into a significant position of power is something else though

he's going to make romney apologize then beg and call him daddy

I personally wouldn't be upset if it was Romney, it's just I think he might be neocon

It will also neutralize one of his loudest opponents in the GOP.