youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a thread died for OP's autism

>DUDE GLORY DAYS LMAO

damn bro life sucks y'know like yeah it just sucks its like a big poopoo

*moves head every 3 seconds and calls it animation*

wow they really fucked up the foreshortening on his torso

this but unironically

It's an okay show. Why do people treat it like the second coming of Christ?

le mature cartoon

normies like it because it's a cartoon they feel like they can watch as an adult

tumblrinas like it because it occasionally deals with depression and has gays, asexuals and minorities in it

Sup Forums likes it because it's a rare example of a show where the main cast are all horrible people in their own way, and they don't get away with it (except todd. fuck todd).

dued bro I FEEL like my lifi doo doo what do?

I'm really getting tired of Hollywood Angst stories.

To be fair, you have to be extremely depressed to understand Bojack Horseman. The humour is extremely dark, and without a solid grasp of existential nihilism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Bojack's self-hating personality, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietchze, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the mental fortitude to truly relate to the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bojack Horseman truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, just how deeply broken Bojack is by his existential catchphrase “You know, sometimes I think I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me and now its all gone." which itself is a cryptic reference to the fact that Bojack is actually depressed, even though he hides it well. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Raphael Bob-Waksberg's profound understanding of mental illness and how it affects every single person in your life unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I'm dying.

Man, I wish we got a version of this copypasta for everyone show

>Sup Forums likes it because it's a rare example of a show where the main cast are all horrible people

Nothing tops IASIP in that regard (despite not being a cartoon), and it's not all "muh depression, rite guys?"
Also, your explanation as to why normies watch it coincides with Sup Forums's reasoning.

but do you have a Bojack tattoo?

""""""""""""It's so relatable"""""""""""

i DO have a Bojack Horseman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re social anxiety is at least as crippling as my own (preferably moreso) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I hate the DUDE (insert something) lmao meme.

Imagine being such a faggot that you consume media based on how other people perceive it. Fuck having your own opinions based on your own experiences and tastes, what does everyone ELSE think?

but this is my own opinion. can you acceot my opinion already sweetie?

Can you write like a real person instead of a newfag?

Is nobody allowed to have a similar opinion these days?

Imagine being such a faggot that you consume newfags based on how other people perceive it.

You say this now...

What if OP just doesn't like the show...

What am I supposed to say about this show? There's nothing special about it. Everything about it has been done before. It is mediocre and over rated.

>Imagine being such a faggot that you consume media based on how other people perceive it. Fuck having your own opinions based on your own experiences and tastes, what does everyone ELSE think?

This is ironic coming from a Bojack thread.

For example?

Half of Adult Swim's cartoons.

>dude i'm allowed to be a douche because depression lmao

In what way is Todd horrible? He's just a goofy idiot.
Him and PC are the only main characters who don't ever do anything out of malice

I don't get it. Is Sup Forums joining the cult of forced positivity that's took over western culture like an epidemic during the past decade.

>forced positivity

It's more like how some people always try to one up each other because they have "issues".

Literally no one in the series allowed him into being a douche or encouraged it any way.

Did you even watch it?

You are more than free to go crawl in a hole and die with all the other sad sacks.

bro sumtimes life is so bad and and i'm fucking hate myslef. i'm so fucking depresed and i don't know wat to do and drugs aren't make it better btro i m so damaged bro... bro

>half
>literally only this one

both moral orel and bojack are good dramas

whoa a non user

Todd
>Mooches off of literally everyone
>depends on other people to support him, even if he doesn't need their money
>despite mooching off of Bojack for five years, once he's made money's he's talking "I want to live without you"
>is angry for Bojack for sleeping consensually with Emily, despite having no interest in her

PC
>obsessed with children to the point of breaking up with Stilton, i.e., best thing to happen to her
>fires Judah for making a reasonable decision
>takes on a show premise because of it's name
>forges BJ's signature

They may not be malicious, but I wouldn't describe them as 'good'.

>ITT normies decide they no longer like thing once they realize that "normies" also like thing. Then circle jerk about not liking thing because being part of a group that is """""""""""above""""""""""" something is more important than forming nuanced ideas.

The only thing sparing Mignolaverse or Over the Garden wall from this shit is that they don't show up on your tumblr/facebook feed.

Maybe we've always been this shallow but I think this is really all we have left. There's no better part of Sup Forums it's lazy politics, soft core incest and contrarian virtue signaling.

>leave

alright.

im fucking dying
>ITT some guy can't handle that other people don't like the same shows as him and blame it on the fact normies like it.

I've never seen so many people complaining about this board on this board. today has been wild with it.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always been contrarian

But let's face it, we don't talk about mignolaverse, Usagi Yojimbo and OtGW because it's more fun to talk about bad things.

Also, call me a normie again, see what happens.

wasn't commenting on the quality of the show, I'm saying is par for the course for absolutely anything. Point is, at some point people stopped thinking "what would be the funniest most clever way to say my perspective on X?" and started going "what dead meme can I cram in here to feel included in the cool kid's group?"

Maybe I've been around too long and the novelty has worn off

The series is mostly about how it's definitely not okay for him to be such a douche

If we're gonna acknowledge the parts of BoJack that aren't so great, can we talk about the fact that Todd is totally the writer's pet and never ever allowed to be wrong? I love the show, but part of what makes it good is that nobody's really allowed to get away with acting like typical "adult cartoon" jackasses... Except Todd. Todd is an unabashed cartoon character who always comes out ahead and is never wrong.

He's due for a downfall, if you ask me.

It's for people who haven't discovered Moral Orel or Venture Bros

He already had one dude was at rock bottom many times but he does whats best to be happy by being him and what he only knows.

it was disappointing how little his scheme last season had on the rest of the plot
the reason he goes unpunished is he knows he's in a sitcom with wacky adventures and takes everything in stride, which is weird since "life is not a sitcom" is such a big theme in the show

This is some next-level shit right here.

>Todd is totally the writer's pet and never ever allowed to be wrong?

...I never once got that vibe. Somewhat lovable simpleton, sure, but the 'holy fool' archetype is pretty ancient.

He's wrong all the time, and it's not like he's a Gary Stu everybody's supposed to like.

If anything that would be Mister Peanutbutter, and it doesn't apply to him, either.

If the show has any message it's that...

Sigh...

youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc

I enjoy all three.

Rick & Morty and Steven Universe, too.

But not Proprietary Undersized Equine or Big Mouth, for some reason.

On that note, this episode fucked me up.

>fuck Todd

I've tried. multiple times! :-(

i liked season 4, but they way they written emily off was so retarded.

>sorry i can't be with somone asexual, nevermind that last season i clearly said that i dont mind it.
at least Wanda's reason to leave made sense.

Sopranos

>>sorry i can't be with somone asexual, nevermind that last season i clearly said that i dont mind it.

Dumb young people often say things they can't back up in the long run.

Meanwhile, a "I thought I could but I can't" wouldn't have hurt.

What would you call a -good- show, user?

>>dude i'm allowed to be a douche because [insert excuse here] lmao
humanity on a nutshell.

give it some time, diane was like that and got some jabs, like the abortion episode.