Communist here

Debate me.

Go live in a communist shithole and fuck off.

Saged for being a brainwashed dumbass who worships a (((fat freemason prophet))) who never worked a day in his life.

not an argument

Define your idea of an ideal government/citizen relationship. How are the taxes set up? How are businesses considered when being either founded or run in general? Are there restrictions on what can be bought, sold, or manufactured? These are things worthy of debate/discussion, not a shitty facebook picture talking about how oppressed poor people are, when poor people are the foundation of how the rich get rich by their own actions. Better yet, how are they oppressed? How does your ideal government get founded form what exists today?

>Implying logical arguments works against brainwashed children who buy into marxist horseshit.

Enjoy this complimentary sage.

>business transactions are involuntary

Define communism specifically and then I will be happy to.

communism |ˈkɒmjʊnJz(ə)m|
noun [ mass noun ]
a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs. See also Marxism.

Now specifically explain how you implement that definition? What scale are you envisioning?

Only one way to deal with a dirty commie

You are a faggot, go masterbate to Marx and fuck off

No way he is an actual Marxist. They don't really exist. Commies are essentially all Leninist, whether they admit it or not.

Give me a break, your liberal college professor teach you about that old ass garbage. Communism? You serious? This is 2016, communism died in 1950. Get up to date, it's all about neoreactionaries & Trans humanism now...fucking shit get up to date bruh

Your system doesnt work to provide equality and never will, nature makes all living beings competitive for survival and superiority

>Define your idea of an ideal government/citizen relationship.
>your

I don't care about what Google defines communism as, what I do care about is what YOU, the proponent of communism, would like to see in terms of a change in government. If all you're going to do is talk about how great the textbook definition of communism is, and then pass it off to the next guy to establish how it will be set-up, run, and maintained, then your opinion is worthless to everyone on this board, and worthless in general.

>fight
a noble cause no doubt in today's modern world.

Your not implementing it correctly. The worlds economies need to develop first (which means no "Hb1" visa slaves and Hollywood "liberals" or Katy Perry fake "revolution" bullshit). Take your Trotsky indoctrination and shove it idiot. You fools really misjudged it this time.

>communist here, debate me
>flag

USSR
Colombia
China
North Korea
Cambodia
Cuba
Nothing else needs to be said. It doesn't matter what communism is supposed to achieve, all it results in is the state committing genocide against it's own people.

What mechanism in communism facilitates price discovery?

>owned by the community

a.k.a owned by a supreme dictator that will send degenerates like you where they belong.
The gulag

Capitalism:
>I will sell you a hot dog for $2
>That is very nice thank you
Communism
>I will sell you a hot dog for $2
>QUIT ROBBING ME YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST BUSINESSMAN!!

I thought it was being in a monopoly controlled by your friendly local cable company.

>google fiber gets ruined by big government lobby politicians that block their expansion

>lefties blame the free market

>blaming the free market
>not the ultimate redpill

Stay assimilated.

The suspense is killing

>"debate me"
>total of 3 posts

When the government steals your money it's called taxes? When you voluntarily trade your labor for cash it's called oppression? By the way, the rich only steal the poor's money through collusion with government.

>when the rich rob the poor
Isn't it what China has always been doing?

>Willingly giving your money to someone
>theft

The poor fighting back should be, ykno, them not buying shit. Or living off a very tight budget. It's too fucking simple.

How can Gramscian false consciousness be anything more than just another trap? Why did Marx steal from Proudhon so much? Why was Marx so indignant towards Bakunin? Why does Communism always seem to become a kleptocratic nightmare run by a despot, while massaged in the press as a popular democratic system?

>to their ability and needs
So, here we are again.

Under Communism, the only people to have anything of value are those close to the dictator, and those who had money prior(or stole said money during a revolution).

The wall fell. Communism lost. Get the fuck over it.

>When the rich rob the poor
>Who were the Bolsheviks
>What is communism