Look what I found in Portland, Oregon today

Look what I found in Portland, Oregon today.
Really stimulated thought.

>fascists complaining about fascism
Retards, the tone is just 'spoiled child who will achieve nothing'

Ignored

>exile millions of people without papers

???

the rest is laughably false but that one really fired some neurons

I hope they confront me

If I knew any people in real life I'd like to go on a MAGA walk, a group of men wearing MAGA gear walking down the streets in a blue state.

But the only people I know IRL are my coworkers and none of them would want to risk hurting someone's feefees.

I would do this. I live in NorCal

>exile eleven million americans without papers
>americans

Learn to turn you photos, faggot.

i just paralyzed my neck thanks

i had to turn my head to read this.

>DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO:
>enforce the law
>*outright lie*
>treat members of a violent ideology just like other members of a violent ideology
>*outright lie*

Not seeing a problem here. Looks like just another childish activist looking for a cause in life.

because OP is a lazy retard

Why do people associate facism immediately with racism?

man, they really will be fucked once an actually OPENLY racist white supremacist runs and nobody fucking bats an eye when he's labelled as such

thank you burger

where in portland was this?

>build networks
>no website/kikebook page/etc

And they wonder why we think they're retarded.

I see you read dilbert mans blog today...

SE Holgate and Foster.
There were a lot down Foster.

>Americans without papers
whoever made that needs shot

thanks. i'll be tearing down any i see

because Holocaustâ„¢

This is perfect for Portlanders because hardly any of this is actionable. 9% latino population and maybe 1% of that is illegal.

It was a pretty good post.

>we will fight them with our every ounce

And they will lose.

Seriously though, whats with these kids LARPing as Che Guevara? Don't they know their entire belief system is horrifically flawed and sets them up for failure in the event of an actual insurrection?

No links, no web site, no phone numbers, no meetings at thus and such a time... no nothing. Even as agitprop it falls flat.

Are they still riot-demonstrating in Portland? Or did the faggots run out of money/get tired of the weather?

Living in Portland here.
There's nothing that makes me cringe more than young Portlander's obsession with pretending to be some resistance group against the right. Never mind the fact that Portland, a majority white city, is blue as fuck and is surrounded by red counties. And yet no lifted pick up trucks came by and ran any gay people in the streets. And the local media absolutely eggs them on, I guess on the off chance that there will be some need for a rag tag bunch of college/service industry freedom fighters.

Portland is a very political city, I don't expect them to give up so quickly.

>"very political"

So, a city with crippling rates of unemployment, then?

Yeah.
Lots of homeless too.

they weren't reading their hegel and lacan

and in all reality they weren't reading their marx either. they were regurgitating shit they heard on youtube or on the TV. liberals don't fucking read books you moron, why would they need to? smarter people than they already read em