Reaction image thread

Gotchu bro

I'm too lazy to flip it

is she getting fucked?

what comic is this from again?

Yes
Alan Moore really doesn't like Harry Potter

The League of Extraordinary Gentleman I believe

I mean, i dont blame him as i fucking hate HP, but whats his personal reasons for hating it?

Yes, basically it's Harry Potter sexually assaulting McGonagall in LOEG Century

is that harry raping mcgonagall?

which issue of the comic....

Yep
He's also the AntiChrist and proceeded to do a wizard school shooting
Then got depressed and starting self pitying himself, do drugs, and procrastinate

he thinks magic is real

>Harry is a shitty protagonist who deserved jack shit
>Shit magic system that he found to be dull and lazy
>Paved way for books to be nothing but movie pitches

Underselling it a bit.

Potter was the antichrist being groomed by Voldemort for the role. Harry finds out that his tenure at Hogwarts was just a show put on for him has a mental breakdown because his entire life has just been the Truman show and kills everyone remotely involved. He then tries to seclude himself away from everyone so he doesn't fulfill his purpose but then the meds he's taking to keep himself in check run out.

Well that's like, his opinion man

hes just mad that his book to film adaptation was fucking shit

i like harry potter too much to totally love century but the audacity of doing hogwarts school shooting is something else and i mean that as a compliment

I mean hes not wrong

Doesnt he hate movie adaptations

>don’t fuck with my stuff!!!
>lol watch as I fuck with other people stuff
Moore has revealed himself as a hack and a asshole.

He's using a parody

No, he’s a rapper that is sampling a popular song, and the only reason anyone likes it is because of the popular song he sampled

So what? If he had the rights to HP you damn well know he would be using the character itself. Moore is a colossal hypocrite and frequently an outright liar, he has no leg to stand on with his retarded opinions about people using """""""his""""""""" (should have just made a creator owned work Alan, but hey the paycheck was good wasn't it?) characters.

Power was a good song, user

that sounds stupid as fuck but I still wanna read it

doesn't he hate everything

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

He hates everything popular, or that makes more money than he think he deserves.

He is literally the old grumpy man of comics, sitting down at his porch, yelling younger authors to get of his lawn.

Greg Land?

LOEG 3: Century (Part 3: 2009)

ok so which issue of the comic!

Source? Reverse search gives me nada.