How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Not very.

1/3 and only because Normies don't realize Superman has SUPER and MAN in the name for a reason. Has high hopes, yeah, but he ia competent enough not to cry at evedy interval and fail to ask questions. The other two are just needing a third modern kids' cartoon character and "she has a vagina too"

What kind of autism is this?

make K.O. Batman, and we might be talking, but even then it is a bit far-fetched
Star fits the bill the most

Lincoln kinda works since he's into Capeshit I guess

the internet kind

Steven doen't have the same raw power, but he rivals Superman in sheer, genuine, heroic niceness.

who'd Dipper be?

It's kind of jarring that when compared to other cartoon characters, star has the most consistent and complicated anatomy. Like it's not LOOMIS levels of anatomical accuracy, but her porportions give the impression the person who designed her knows how to draw.

>Studious
>Earnest
>Kinda awkward

Barry Allen?

Then again, he loves mysteries...

Elongated Man?

Mainstream angle: Batman.

Accurate level: The Question.

Steven cries WAAAAY too much to be a Superman analogue.

1) Emotionally and physically, he's an 8-year-old.
2) He doesn't even cry as much as people think.

The question?

As this one?...

Fuck that, give me more Wonder Star

But he is supposed to be a teenager. Older.

Chronologically he is 14. Physically and emotionally, he stalled at age 8. He is a hybrid, after all, and Rose Quartz was at least 6000 years old and still fairly child-like in some ways.

yeh
From a casual viewpoint:
Steven
>Alien off-spring balancing being human as well as the alien defender of planet
>can have stories that differ between accepting/defying his alien inheritance, embracing his human upbringing, and fighting alien threats
>super strength, super speed, can survive harsh environments

Lincoln
>the Man with a plan, his greatest advesaries are often ones that reflect an aspect of himself, and in different circumstances they'd be friends
>often has a partner in crime, and has a love interest that shifts between being friend or slightly antagonistic

Star
>Princess from a land secluded from the known world, as well as a skilled warrior that travels to modern civilization, she is accompanied by a relatively normal man in fighting mystical dangers
>is magic, herself, but prefers to fight a warrior's battle

>Like it's not LOOMIS levels of anatomical accuracy, but her porportions give the impression the person who designed her knows how to draw.
>lollipop body type
>”knows how to draw”

First of all that's fucking retarded. Second, he cries too much for an 8 year old too. Third, SU is garbage

Constantine

ok

1) In the context of the show - no, it's not.
2) Seems to me that depends on the 8-year-old, and as said, he doesn't cry that much.
3) That is an opinion and therefore irrelevant.

You are a twat.

This

So if he's supposed to be treated as an 8 year old, why is everybody ok with Connie dating him? Last I checked a 14 year old dating an 8 year old was very much a bad thing.

I never thought I’d see this pic here

This place always surprises me

Superman is not a faggot mutt

Question, duh

Isn’t Connie 12?

I think the reason he said 8 is because kids start to understand death more accurately at around age 8 and I think he does at this point.

This is an insult to Superman.

>Steven
>not dressed as Bouncing Boy

I thought sponge was still more popular than loud house. Teen Titans Go is more popular than Steven Universe and as far Disney toons go yeah it's correct.

1/3

This

Star is more like Amethyst princess of gemworld or Zatanna

No, MoS was an insult to Superman.

Tell that to Jasper's snapped neck!

Star is close, the other two are nonsense

Star is a reality warper.

How is that close to Wonder Woman?

You forgot Eclipsa.

She does plenty without her wand.

cause they aren't dating.

accurate in what way?

Without her wand, she's still a reality warper. She materialized herself from nothing and reformed the wand with her will alone.

Superman doesn't cry disgusting gooey years at the drop of a hat. Or whine about people being mean. Also, Marco is far more competent than star, and would look better in that outfit anyway. I don't even know who the person dressed as Batman is.

In the context of the show it sounds like HE'S retarded

Hmmm... chronologically I guess he's 14, and his father's a hippie and his substitute mothers have no idea of human mores on this subject and he's, of course, hardly an ordinary child...

He literally is. His growth is retarded for some reason.

>Superman doesn't cry disgusting gooey years at the drop of a hat. Or whine about people being mean.

Well, he doesn't NOW. What was he like as a kid?

And what will Steven be like once he is emotionally and physically mature?

Lol, for a while in the 00's Superman was crying at everything for some reason.

Super-crying! Why not? He used to develop new powers every other week.

Not at all

>Steven
>ever emotionally and physically mature
Good joke.

Princess that deals with magic nonsense. Star even matured a bit realizing she can talk things out I mean the monsters. She’s head strong but she’s only a teenager so it makes sense. Will she end up on Diana’s level probably not but I bet Diana would like her.

Lincoln wouldn’t be Batman he’d be Ace Savy.

>Suggesting children never grow up

How emotionally mature were you at 14?
Or, if we go by the notion Steven's hybrid nature practically restrains (Not prevents) his natural aging, how emotionally mature were you at 8? It's dumb to judge his future development by what he is now.

Not at all.

So, is DCAU again?