Redpill me on Ann Coulter

redpill me on Ann Coulter

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-I9IilRNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugly as hell, based as well.

Autistic but correct on many things.

I really believe she doesn't recognize how to properly interact with people.

Neocon opportunist

She graduated from my law school - University of Michigan - but the university never mentions this fact and she is never included in short-lists of "distinguished alumni." So, that should tell you that she is doing something right.

There literally is no proper way you faggot.

There are no rules aside from the law. Get fucked you passive aggressive shit.

literally /our guy/

Based author of Coulter's Law

She does she knows that there's no use in being polite. She knows it's better to be direct and blunt and say what you mean than throw out a euphemism and have the lugenpreß warp it.

He's a great patriot!

She's smart, rich, stands her ground

Whats not to love

She is probably better than 99% of Sup Forums

I don't understand why she chose to be unmarried and childless while also being conservative.
Still based though.

white trash cunt wth deformed hands and the most annoying nasally voice you will ever here. Also has massive personality disorders, but has mastered exploiting stupid white trash to buy her books. A hateful troll of a woman whose death should be immediately celebrated by anyone with a soul.

Queen of pol

She seems like a soulless automaton, but occasionally(pretty frequently now) makes some good points. Her rhetoric has been consistently to the right of the Republican party which however may be an issue. Like all MSM figures none of them can be trusted. Coulter her entire career has kept her finger on the pulse of the conservative majority. Shes always been comfortably further right than the mainstream party, never radically further right. Shes only become so outspoken in recent years because of the growing populist and nationalist sentiment that has stewed under Obama.

It is impossible to know what she really believes.
All you can be sure of is that she makes a career of being a public figure and selling books.
Shes likely playing the right exactly as other pundits play the left.

Never trust people who get air time on cable networks.

Let her do it for you. Read "Literally Shaking" from today.

Giver her a (you)

anncoulter.com/

Bill Maher made her famous and dated her.
She's an evangelical Christian and doesn't talk about her personal life because she is different than the Ann Coulter we see on TV

no man could but up with this bitch, period.

Based, all of her opinions are backed up well and has been proven correct over and over again.

Also basically gave us Trump

Seems to have a thing for short girls.

Autism is a jewish psyop for white behavior.

Eh I'd still fuck her

Good sense of humor. Waste of a womb.

she's basically completely Sup Forums except that she sometimes shill for Israel and thinks that black people are smart enough to be persuaded by logic (which they're not).

I would totally much her box, her conservatism makes me rock hard

>women shouldn't have the vote
>not radically further right

She's shaky as fuck, I think she has Parkinsons or something.

Anyone else notice this?

she's a neocon opportunist cheerleading whore

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-I9IilRNM

I literally just watched this u creep

Being radically further right would be unabashedly arguing in favor of the white ethno-state.
Instead Coulter plays to the softball rhetoric of immigrants being bad only because they're poor and there are a lot of criminals fleeing law enforcement in their home country.

The conservative's voter base is white men, yet they won't ever actually recognize it.
Coulter as well as other GOP and NeoCon shills all love pretending like they can just reason with minorities and convince them to be Republicans.
Thats as unrealistic as can be. Failing to address this elephant in the room is a pretty big sign that she shouldn't be implicitly trusted.

that penis tho

She's good on immigration though. I can ignore her neocon leanings for foreign policy.

THIS

5/10 mature

looks like neighbours wife, feeling bored, looking for some fun, because she realized her marriage sucks, after 20-25 years

other than that, she hit few fatalities to lefties and liberals, after being ridiculed for her social and political views

I think she's hawt

Would breed.

she supported the iraq war