You guys don't genuinely hate Germany, right?

You guys don't genuinely hate Germany, right?

PAJEET, MY SON

Nah just that sand nigger lover of a PM they elected.

I do

Germany... don't you mean the Canadians of Europe?

EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND REFUGEES

I'm not your son.

A

me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mean the country who created the EU to their needs and profit?

or the one who wants to destroy our nations with 'multiculturalism'?

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

I do.

>created the EU
That was france lad

It's a love/hate relationship.

Germans are really nice people to interact with, and Germany is a great country to visit. These two things are probably also their downfall.

I do.

With the time, youre getting use to it.

we hate your government, not your people

The EU can trace its origins from the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and the European Economic Community (EEC), formed in 1951 and 1958 respectively by the Inner Six countries of Belgium, France, West Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

>or the one who wants to destroy our nations with 'multiculturalism'?

I think they realized that weakening nations by military power is not possible. It's part of the plan of the 4th Reinch.

I do, because they insist on pushing their bullshit on everyone who surrounds them.

I didn't think someone could do it even worse than us, but there they are.

Nine, Deutschland Uber Alles.

i genuinely do not give one fuck about germans

or indians

I don't hate Germany I am just greatly disappointed in it right nkw.

>I do, because they insist on pushing their bullshit on everyone who surrounds them.

>USA doesn't do the same shit.

We love what Germany used to be but we hate what they are today. Germany is kind of like Bruce Jenner - you look at the amazing stuff he once did and then look at him today and all you can feel is a crushing sense of disgust and despair.

Every time Merkel opens her month it makes me glad a German woman is being raped by a refugee. I hope more refugee ISIS attacks happen because Germany ruined the Holy Roman Empire, started World War 1, and got World War 2 started. Literally fuck Germany.

Every German deserves their fate. They not only ruined their own country, but they're actively ruining all of Europe. Glad America has a President that's telling the Germans "So long homos" and take care of your own shit.

I don't like Merkel and her minions.

>because they insist on pushing their bullshit on everyone who surrounds them.

Something you fucking Burgers wouldn't even dream of doing, right????

I can't think of a single non-cucked male from that country. Even the leader of Rammstein is totally cucked

Germany is OK, Rajesh.

There's a second line there, Pajeet.

I know it doesn't praise Ganesh, but it's still there.

They're not my favorite European country but I like them well enough.

> hope more refugee ISIS attacks happen because Germany ruined the Holy Roman Empire, started World War 1, and got World War 2 started. Literally fuck Germany.

I fucking hate german Sup Forums users. Most are autistic and that makes me sad.

goddamn nigger thats fucking edgy
merkel is a puppet for you know who she does not represent what germany wants anymore

This is a genuinely good analogy

No, we don't hate Germany. Just leftists. And Indians.

You even insist on pushing your shit on countries that doesn't even surround you. Oh what a hilarious own goal

Isn't this refugee crisis in Germany because of you guys?

>refugee crisis

What stopped them from going to Turkey, or Saudi Arabia?

I hate germans not Germany.

Germany is an idea. German's piss and shit on it.

Yes.

They're the cancer that is growing in the heart of Europe. They have done nothing for this world except plunge it into war.

They destroy civilisations, displace the native and ancient people of Europe. by flooding it with millions and milions of subhumans.
They spew endless propaganda and blame everyone else for their failures.

It is time, peoples of Europe to join your Anglofriends in destroying these maggots once and for all.

they dont have free shit like germany does

Saudi Arabia is a US ally, Turkey is a member of the NATO.

BEADY

Of course America has a big responsibility for this. But have you ever seen one Burger admit this? Rather hell freezes.

You didn't answer my question.

You've guessed it, Atwal.

They are behind the RELENTLESS shilling of refugees. They have no shame.

>thinks Merkel didn't plan this exodus to replace the aging German population

Maybe one day you'll get the truth.

Nice dodging the question, Wolfgang.

YOUR country is behind the current nightmare occuring in the ancient homeland of the white man.

It is YOU and YOUR people who do nothing to stop it.

Supine and invertebrate, mechanical, cold and worthless - these are the traits of the KRAUT.

I could never hate Germany as much as it hates itself.

instead of mocking each other we should come together and find Solutions.

>What stopped them from going to Turkey, or Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia is a US ally, Turkey is a member of the NATO.

and that's why any country doesn't push them to have the refugees.

fuck of namefag

Are Germans as bad as Swiss Germans?

Tell me a time in history, including Germanic tribes, that the German people weren't busy scheming, plotting, and failing at destroying their own country and neighbors. It is

Take your time Germanfags. But it is unnatural for the Germans to be at peace with the world.

That will never happen sadly.

also, nearly every european Country is fucked up beyond repair. look at britain, if here would be a plan how to destroy Germany, that plan would account for the whole of europe in Terms of arab and 3rd world Migration.

Yes. There is only ONE solution to the question that has been on the lips of every good hearted man, woman and child in Europe since 1914.

When will the ARYANDIED begin?

I said most. You probably dont fall under them because the germans i hate are the EU shills who still bash the brits.

Nigger-Jew

I do actually. I like the germans, can't stand their government.

So is Germany, and the most of the EU.

Your point makes no sense.

Deutsche Bank collapse soon and Germany as state will follow. And i really dont care

Absolutely.

Uh, Spain... you have the most left-leaning population in the whole Europe bar the nordic cucks. You would be pushing multikulti shit without Germany just as hard.

give me a time when you abramics weren't doing the same

we are sitting in the same boat mate

Nice dodging the responsibility, Chad. YOUR country is behind the current nightmare occuring in the ancient homeland of the arab people.

It is YOUR ARMY and YOUR president who do nothing to stop this.

Fat and uneducated, bigoted, self-entitlted and superiority complex - these are the traits of the BURGER

>t. I-have-a-low-attention-span

I don't hate Germany. They just need to sit in a corner for a century or two and stop ruining Europe.

GER

It's our fault for destabilizing the region, whatever the fuck that means. The issue is that we honestly thought a bunch of sub 70 iq niggers would be better off if we removed an oppressive regime. We thought a bunch of rape happy violent retards would form a democratically free society in a power vacuum. After we slowly woke up to the fact that they're a lot of deranged murderous morons, we threw up our hands and said fuck it, we're done. Then to the surprise of god fearing intelligent free people, Europe said ah.... you know what? Those apes look like they'd be good neighbors.

>muh celtic blood
You're german you cuck.

too bad germany was winning ww1 before you anglo fuckers set up a false flag to get us in your shitty european war and ruined everything as usual

We are indeed sitting in the same boat, except one of our fellow sailors has invited millions upon millions of people who hate our guts, want to take over the ship and force us into the galleys - whilst throwing the majority of us overboard.

All the while, he is telling us how good it is going to be to have all these extra shipmates and that our boat was not diverse enough.

>we are sitting in the same boat mate

beat me to it

Be thankful that we allowed you to join the EU. How come Klaus Johannis became your president? Ah right, you first need a german to get things done.

my fetish please hate

Rapefugee crisis and degeneracy is America's fault who /hatesamerica/ here?

No, the Reich will rise again.

it is mostly their government which is mentally fucked up, we Need to replace it as soon as it is possible and then look what we can do. im beeing still optimistic, a huge economy crisis (1000 times worse than the last in 2008)would be fantastic to Speed Things up.

But Germany is very stable economically.

so it was 2008, burgers should start again buying houses with fake Money.

gnosci seauton ; allways criticise yourself

Deutsche Bank will be dead within 6 months.

Cap this if you want.

if you connect the dots, hillary is a soros shill, soros wants to see europe burn, hillary was responsible for syria, lybia etc.

then theres the Picture of soros son in front of the european flags who asks himself which flag will fall first.

someone wants to destroy the eu with third world migrants

and it doesnt matter what happens, this Person / persons will win, either due to the right wing oarties or due to the wombs of third world savages.

include me in the screencap

This.

I also want to destroy eu, but not with migrants, mountain german

Germany has become a shit hole. it needs to be turned into a nuclear crater just like cuckanda.

the idea of the eu is actually not that bad, we are powerful if we stand together, BUT the People who are sitting in brussels are traitors

i don't want to be powerful, i don't need it, do you ?

I don't think that, beside Politicians, anyone likes the German government.

oh, and rapefugees ofc.

im quite indifferent about it to be honest, but stand together with my european bros is a nobrainer.

and we have tough times ahead.