I bought a MAGA cap as a joke [spoiler]even tho i prefered Trump to Hillary by leaps and bounds[/spoiler] and I was...

I bought a MAGA cap as a joke [spoiler]even tho i prefered Trump to Hillary by leaps and bounds[/spoiler] and I was going to wear it to my overwhelmingly leftist, sjw-infested high school (yes I'm 18 as of October mods pls) as a rather tasteless prank. All my friends advise against it, but I want your opinion, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/16/anti-trump-high-school-students-beat-15-year-old-maryland-trump-supporter/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it faggot

Please pretend those spoiler tags worked, cheers.

JUST DO IT

If you're a pussy or manlet, I'd advise against it.
You'll get swarmed by nogs for sure so be prepped for that.
If you defend yourself against said nogs, prepare for "hate crime" charges.
You will likely be blamed for attacks because your hat "intentionally provoked them".

I say do it, but know the possible results. You could fight it in court and win, you may make national news. Do it fagit.

Oh, perhaps wear a camera or get video somehow. Have a friend film it. Post results here.

Do it faggot.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
And you're right, imma fukn do it.

>unknown

Sorry, using... how do I put this gently...
Opera mini

You'll go down as a martyr.

Record reactions and post results. Good luck user.

Tasteless prank?

I'll have you know that MAGA is the only flavour a real man needs.

Using that quote now, thanks.

pussy

are you guys seriously too afraid of wearing a cap outside

>high school
>outside
I wish.

What's your country? Where are you at currently?

You've never lived around troops of pavement apes obviously.
It's exercising due caution and wanting to just get on with your day. They react predictably, it's only smart to avoid provoking a chimp out.

He wouldn't even need a camera, chances are retards will film everything with their phones and post it on youtube.

U S of A, Michigan to be precise.

Why does it say unknown?

read the thread...

Opera mini has a proxy service that reduces data spendings. I have that on at the moment.

kek is with you OP

If I get on Opera Mini, I will have an unknown flag?

Good luck being beaten black and blue over Drumpf. Is he going to visit you at the Children's Ward? No? Then fuck you.

Only if you turn on data savings, but still yeah.

Flag is Moldova do they even have schools there?

If Ann Arbor area wear it daily

Do it, but have you phone ready to film the inevitable leftist assault. Post results here for lulz.

Take a digital recorder with you, put it in your pocket, and leave it on every time you leave the classroom. When you get insulted and/or assaulted you'll have proof your parents can sue their parents with.

What device are you using? Only time I used Opera Mini was on a DS.

this. they'll claim it's a racist cap and you were provoking them. the faculty will oppose you since most school teachers are leftist cunts.

Galaxy S7

Oh hey it changed my tag when i refreshed the page too, thats really inconvenient.

what? andorra or spain? what the fuck, my computer says unknown?

i bought 5 for 10 bucks and all my friends paid 10 bucks each for one, so i used the $50 to buy 20 more which i'll probably do the same thing when they arrive

i am become the jew

Do it faggot, or actually stay cucked and let others influence you :^)

Definitely fucking do it, it'll be worth it to get a reaction out of everyone.

Idk dude, have fun trying to solve the mystery but I'm content where I am.

I'm in highschool same as op actually since October too, but I almost got nigged the day after the election. I was walking into an assembly wearing my Trump shirt proud of the victory when a couple porch monkeys walk up behind me (kinda like diagonal weird angle Idk) and they see my shirt and go
>Yo hol up is that a Trump shirt
>Fuck Donald Trump
So being the guy I am I turned around gave them a smile and said
>Idk man I like Donald Trump
They started chimping a bit and I heard one of them yell
>AY YO GIVE HIM THE LEFT HOOK
I don't want anything on me so I just walked away
I'm assuming the left hook means a punch, I'm not to fluent in Zulu so I maybe wrong

I did too. I live in socal much triggering happened but a lot of people privately supported me.

do it, take vids, post reactions

I live in San Antonio TX, full of spics and my county went blue. I currently attend college and I wore my Trump hat the day of as well as the day after the election to school(I also dressed "republican" as a buddy of mine said)

The only person that said anything negative was my history professor and some Native American chick who said

>funny that he's wearing a MAGA hat when we're learning about all the shitty stuff America has done.

I got complimented by 1 white girl, 2 Mexican girls, and 2 dudes at the smoking area.

I was pleasantly surprised because I was mentally prepared to have people chimp out. Here's what my backpack looks like

be careful OP
- Don't get hurt. But if you do it, keep a camera on you fro evidence - for legal action if needed

Nice bootleg hat dumb faggot

rare

Make sure you have a bodycam. Wear body armor.

>as a rather tasteless prank

I'm currently an 18 yr old senior at a high school where 20% of the students are illegal Mexican immigrants. I wore this hat to school a few days before the election and everybody thought it was hilarious. They laughed and took pictures of me. After the election, they all got very angry and ostracized me. Many students cried. I kind of feel bad because they really risk deportation.

>not bringing a gun to protect yourself with.

And people say only whites support Trump.

Make sure you read your schools rules and regulations first.

If your school bans hats, then that gives them a reason to force you to remove it or be sent home.

Additionally, make sure that you advocate that you are doing in the spirit that Donald mentioned in his victory speech of "bringing people together".

However, since you mentioned that you are doing it as a tasteless prank, I advise that you do not do this until Inauguration Day, because it would be tasteful then.

ok, this

>46382▶
>
>U S of A, Michigan to be precise.
first three digits of phone number fag 734 here

>granda sending me MAGA cap even though he lives in California

don't feel bad you did gods work user

kek whats the right wing % in cali these days anyway one would think it isn't high due to shillery winning it

SOMEONE PUT THEIR BRAINS INSIDE THEIR FUCKING BUCKET AND START RESELLING

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FOREIGN Sup ForumsTARDS WHO NEED THESE FUCKING HATS.

I CAN ONLY FIND CHINKSHIT IN RETAIL SITES

REEEEEEEE

do it, faggot

>not being american
>wearing a maga hat

Cringy

do it

Do it, but get one of your friends to stay with you with a camera(phone) on hand to record if anyone tries something.

last year during my senior year of high school i wore a maga cap all the time and most people who even said anything about it complimented me or jokingly called me a douche. then again im not a pussy manlet and i was jacked as shit so nobody dared to start a fight with me.

I go to university of alabama and wear it every day. Also interact with black people daily.

RARE
A
R
E

Bought one weeks ago when I decided to support Trump for president... I'm not stupid enough to wear it when I go home for Thanksgiving though.

My entire family is liberal as fuck and I'm in no mood to be disowned.

Had mine on in San Francisco on election night. Wasn't a good idea. Could've died. I'd advise against wearing it unless you're with backup.

>im a faggot that made a thread to showoff my leet pr0xies xxxxxxxD: the thread

GRAB THIS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET

decide for yourself you beta male faggot, people like you make me sick

I wore one to my college and i was fine

Depends what high school and how many niggers there are. If you are in a 100% white/asian area then go for it. If there's niggers then no cause you'll die

Carry concealed. Wear it. Murder anyone who fucks with you.

Stand. your. ground.

Carry a knife with you.

Kys faggot. Real men make their own path, they don't virtue signal like a beta cuck nu-male.

This, also spics will shoot you

MODS

Go to bed Timmy pineapple

Hey man don't do it in school your leftist asshole teachers will mark you down. Do it at a non school event

NOT A COUNTRY

FAKE AND GAY MAGA HAT

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/16/anti-trump-high-school-students-beat-15-year-old-maryland-trump-supporter/#disqus_thread

Curious what is dressing "republican" ?

A left hook is when the negroid sits down on the ground and prays to George Washington Carver for 20 minutes before standing up screaming "WHITE BE RACIST AND SHIT" and then they pull a group of 15 sheboons out of their pockets to gang up on you and beat you to death while there's a nigger in the back shouting "WORLD STAR WORLD STARRRRRRRR"

do it you absolute fucking nigger

Do it faggot
And don't forget pics or you're a cuck

>underage
>bought a knock off
>trying to use spoilers on Sup Forums
I advise you fucking hang yourself, faggot.

My Trump hat is a knockoff as well. I had no way of buying one from outside of the US during the campaign because of some retarded rule about campaign contributions having to be from within the country.

It serves its purpose, though :)

That idk, but he says he's living in Clinton county (Anaheim I think). But he'll be asking his friends for some.

Considering the state of the country currently, you will probably get expelled and have police called on you.
I am not even joking OP.
I say do it, and make a stand for free speech. You're going to incur some consequences and make national mainstream news headlines but we can't live in fear.
Go forth, and if they try to arrest you then it's best to an hero.

Do it. Post results

Not dressing like a homeless retard.

MAGA cap
I had brown shoes/belt/watch
Khaki pants
Chambray blue long sleeve button up
Tie
And one of those golf jackets

I'd say do it, but have a weapon near by.

If you know any self defense then I'm sure you'll be fine. But be careful. People are fucking insane.

I wore my hat in a totally liberal school, I got stares and flipped off by one girl but nobody got physical. Walked through the halls while beta spics looked at the floor as I went by.
I'm not a manlet though, if you're a lil guy then it might be different

Do it.

>still afraid to deviate from the leftist norm
What a fucking pussy, that post is dripping with vaginal fluid. Do it or don't you retard

glad im not the only one that noticed

i wear my OFFICIAL MAGA HAT™ all the time

another bootleg hat

wow you faggots are sad

See my post addressing this .

So let me get this straight.. You're bashing the same people from across the globe who have been campaigning for the same thing as you are - because they are using a bootleg hat? Man, you really know how to alienate people, huh?

You should be glad for any and all support you get, you ungrateful prick.

>assuming left hook means punch
>not fluent in Zulu

I dunno, seems pretty suspicious...

Hang him.