Every important figure of the modern world has used this. Why does Sup Forums feel above it?

Every important figure of the modern world has used this. Why does Sup Forums feel above it?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/stim/res/273453.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my brains dopamine receptors love it

Doesn't do much for me. Don't really care if other people want to use it as long as it doesn't become a problematic addiction.

I do care that the CIA etc. make money off of it. That's not cool. And neither is funding violent drug cartels.

Another degeneracy of the post-industrial revolution moderns

Use to sell it but cartel tried to shake me down never again

I have used it and hate it. All drugs are awful except modafinil.

FOH nigga

Because I'm an important figure of the world to come.

How do you define the modern world? This shithole that we are living in known as post-Modernist times, or back in WWI and WWII?
I'd argue there are almost no important figures in our current world.

And what? You are? Is any of it real? I mean, look at this! Look at it! A world built on fantasy.
Synthetic emotions in the form of pills.
Psychological warfare in the form of advertising.
Mind-altering chemicals in the form of food.
Brain-washing seminars in the form of media.
Controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks.
Real? You wanna talk about reality? We haven't lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century.
We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition.
We live in branded houses, trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen.
You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real.
We live in a kingdom of bullshit! A kingdom you've lived in for far too long.
So, don't tell me about not being real! I'm no less real than the fucking beef patty in your Big Mac.

Haha Corpsegrinder. I liked Barnes better. Judging by current events it turns out "Necropedophile" wasn't just a work of fiction.

TLDR

Barne's a pedo?

Bane?

Because instant release Adderall is far, far superior. And legal.

Motherfuckin' nose candy.

krokodil is better

As someone who's done a bunch of this stuff, it's pretty fucking fun. Unfortunately I'm prone to serious substance abuse and had to sober up. If I ever came into serious money best believe I'd be on this shit nonstop.

It's good at first but eventually you become a disgusting cokehead

>Implying I haven't

The comedown isn't worth it though tbqhy. And my throats always wrecked the week after.

I like flour too

Tell me the truth about krokodil. I dont trust anyone on the internet or the media. Can it kill from only one dose? If the high is non existent and it only damages your body, why do so many people do it? How cheap is it to make? Is it really THE most addicting thing on earth?

Hitler loved his /Stim/. His early days of IV meth use was much of the reason behind his early greatness.

I will stick to beer

Because I'm actually white.

Settle down there, Rousseau.

Not like you can get coke in Norway anyways. All you can get is amph sulphate.

??

I wish the price wasnt so inflated. Good stuff for a special occasion.

Don't "??" me you filthy fucking leaf.

Can easily get out of hand. Lost a couple of friends over it, and also had the best birthday of my life on it.

A marathonic game of RISK with 6 people all high on coke, pretty good.

>Why does Sup Forums feel above it?
Agreed, why does Sup Forums feel above anyone when it's full of degenerate druggies?

od on (red) pills

Amphetamines seems like a better choice for risk, no?

If somebody does it on a very rare occasion they won't get any negative effects. Same as pot, tobacco, or drinking. People are so quick to call it degenerate behaviour but if someone does it rarely enough to not be effected negatively then to say it's degenerate is ignorant

"Legal" not without a prescription and few doctors prescribe instant release over exended release because it's much more common to abuse

It's filthy, involves forced labor and murder and it gives me seizures.

Coke is pretty good here and cheaper.

Hitler started mixing his drugs...

Are amphetamines the true drugs of success?

clearly. adderall is basically cheating at life

legit post

and meh yeyo is p boring for its price and reputation. give me some good amphs or some sweet brown

man nothing compares to a good hit of clean heroin. the totally enveloping embrace of utter bliss. once you get one taste, nothing in life compares. mainlining coke gives a more intense rush but it's too much in the head, too much anxiety as well tbqh. a fat shot dope. nothing comes close. well maybe sex marathons on test, tren and xtc or meth are up there

DELETE THIS

Raw amphetmaines make cocaine feel like a swig of a double shot latte

did it last weekend, friend got it, was shit quality tbqhf, was fun tho

based

how do i get some?

nah bullshit. just some sort of home made russian morphine derivative. opies are oddly enough not neurotoxic nor cardiotoxic. the danger lies in suffocating. opies also hijack your mind really fast. and coming off a big habit is by far the shittiest feeling in the world.

The money or the sugar? As a true American I can say I'm not above either.

yeah yeah I know it's coke but you can only say fuck off degenerates so many ways

We will never again witness a Nazi platoon of meth'd up. hugo boss uniform wearing, advanced weapon weilding, charing into battle

It sure is a good time but the comedown is awful.

More like amph in the morning and barb in the evening to balance everything out right

I don't like doing it, I just like the smell.

enjoy becoming addicted to cattle dewormer faggots

What flag is that?

NIGGER MOUNTAIN

>go into doc
>get xr script
>call doc tell them xr is too expensive, IR is cheaper according to pharmacy
>get switched to ir on the spot
>ta-da

Piece of cake.

You need to prepare to spend $300-800 cash on a psychiatrist. Find one that has reviews claming "he decided too quickly on a diagnosis". Research ADD, and when you go in for the appointment, play dumb, let the doctor feel smart, and you'll probably start on wellbutrin for 30 days, then say it did not work, then he may try you on ritalin/concerta, and always agree with his reccomendation and dosage until THE NEXT APPOINTMENT. Then you can request changes until you reach Instant Release Adderall

meth is much more motivating because of the serotonin activity, and higher affinity on noradrenaline and dopamine compared to pharama amphs.

If you interested in difference of amph vs methamph check out this thread
boards.420chan.org/stim/res/273453.php

From what I found meth seems to only be neurotoxic when used more than 1mg per kg.

overrated, been legal nobody would have bothered

have fun getting drunk

also I grew up

I get 50mg Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) and 20mg Adderall IR PER DAY. 30pcs ea per month

cocaine is basically snortable coffee.

Never go to a psychiatrist for ADD. They are the least likely to prescribe. This is absolutely retarded.

Go to a family care physician, tell them it runs in your family and it's impacting your personal and/or work life.

Or just ask your local drug dealers

>he doesn't just coffee enemas

90x20mg IR here. Feels good man.

You either had some really shitty blow or you're just a boring ass person. Coke is fun as shit

found the kid who's never done coke before. What do I win?

Can't cum with this, shit drug.

It's a shit fucking drug. Turns you into a fiend. The entire high is just wanting more. I prefer meth but haven't used it in a decade.

How the fuck do you get a 90mg Vyvanse, 70 is the highest?

Have you ever flashed coke off tinfoil?

Not true at all. Even Sigmund Freud was cocaine addict that prescribed it to his patients as an anti-depressant. What and effective anti-depressant is was.

90 pills of 20mg IR...

NO DRUGS
NO SMOKING
NO ALCOHOL
NO COFFEE

>coke fiend
Always looking for that next bump.
Makes me ramble on like a sonofabitch though, which is completely out of character. Especially if I'm drinking.

It's dexomorphone. I think the problem is that they "distill" it from cough medicine, eye drops, and gasoline.

If you were to buy it made from a lab it's probably about the same as most other highly refined opiates (which is to say life ruiningly addictive and a feeling better than 100 blowjobs).

You should probably kill yourself leaf.

>(((Important figure)))
Let's face it the world leaders and people of influence who use coke are the same peopke who are destroying the west.
Also,
>Leaf
Go back to Canada

Pretty much everyone in the modern world uses money.
Other than new guinnian tribals or whatever, it's basically a given

my family is from calabria muh heritage friend

Not taking new ones

Nope, smoked weed out of a pipe and was bouncing off the walls and the guy went "oops, I smoked crack out of this" tho.

>be me
>used to do whatever, party all the time
>got clean like 4 years ago
>stoner starts at work recently
>takes over radio yesterday
>Bassnectar comes on
>instant vivid memory of rolling my face off while getting my dick sucked
>accidentally say out loud "Man, I miss when my life was fun"

what's this ? pharm grade test?

>You either had some really shitty blow or you're just a boring ass person. Coke is fun as shit

KEK standard answer, that or "you're a speed freak!" Well here at least.

No I've tested good shit, and had friends who got two found of it. It's not for me these things. But it happens that I fall and get a few lines in my nose lol
>Get to to be jackass on that shit

>bouncing off the walls and the guy went "oops, I smoked crack out of this" tho
lol

What did you think of it? I found crack to be a complete waste of money beyond the novelty of it.

bad drug is bad drug.
try mdma, lsd, psylocibin, mescaline, even weed!
cocaine turns people in violent degenerate morons.
there are so many amazing drugs, don't waste your time with cocaine.

If you're not a poorfaggot and you're not sniffing at least and gram and a half a day you need to reevalute your life

I love it. Paired with weed for max comfort. Paired with Molly to party all night. Don't mix with alcohol but you usually will. Wish it wasn't as tedious to come by/expensive/habitual. Coffee is shit tier in comparison but you can bet your ass I was pounding both when I was a restaurant manager.

shittttt

faux bravado is worth its weight

Can't really say, I'm not trying to be
>muh-drugaddict
or anything, but I have memories from thos 5-6 years, but most of them are just hazy and run together. Like this instance. I remember what I wrote, but can't really say I remember the feeling or actual experience of it, you know?

The more reasons to. Have a guide.

mt. negro

>Paired with Molly
lies. the egocentric high of coke totally kills the empathic high of md. you end up amphed up, and crash like a mofo.

basin coke and heroin or other opiates together to is utter bliss tho

holy shit that is a dumb image

>Every important figure of the modern world has used this.

Like who?

anyone over the age of twelve and under the age of 60 during the 1980s

p.s. this includes your parents

They've always blended nicely for me. Usually at some point during the trip we leave the club and find a nice secluded alley to do some bumps and head back into the club. I wouldn't do line after line with it. You compliment your main drug with something else.

Cocaine is for rich white men. Crack is for niggers. They can't afford powder coke. Dumb nigger.