What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this kid. Back when I lived in Minnesota we use to beat the shit out of him. Lol

Tell me about Reviewbrah. Why does he wear the suits?

FDA Administrator

absolute world destruction

nuclear winter

to look as dapper as he can.

And now he's more successful than you while you're a loser who lives at home and posts on Sup Forums.
How does it feel to know that you're a loser who will never succeed in life?

This tard has such a perfect skin tho

To stop the Jewish takeover of the fast food industry.

Seriously though, $3.79 is a hell of a deal. You'd have to be retarded to not buy used clothes.

Is he still getting gangstalked or did he finally get back on his meds?

Travel back in time and father DJT

he doesn't look dapper he looks like a child dressing up in his fathers clothes
>no belt
>wide tie
>wide collar
>pens in pocket
>pants too short
>that tie
I wish I knew him in real life so I could explain the difference between a good and bad suit, also he needs to stop doing his hair that way

You tell me.

He wasn't autistic, but he was an awkward little brat. His mother is like 400 pounds, and we never saw his dad.
He WAS that kid that would make not-funny jokes.

>more successful

LOL
I go to college, faggot.

>successful
>YouTube flavor-of-the-month.

Yeah, sure. Tell me when he's on pewdiepies level of popularity and can actually live off of adbucks

>His mother is like 400 pounds
Pretty sure this is inaccurate. There are pictures of his mom around, I don't have them though, I'm not a dedicated gangstalker.

Advisor for President Barron Trump
Glass the Middle East

his mother is a CUTE!

Last time I saw him in a video he was wearing a much better suit, although it never looks great.

Plenty of people with less can live of adbucks.

No- you go the University of I'm Fucking Canadian and Retarded, with a PhD in being a fucking retard.

If he didn't act like an raging autist on steroids and dressed like a normie he could score with some qt's quite easily, he is somewhat good looking.
Or if he wants to wear suits he should look for suits that fit better.

>live

How much is he making a video? Like 100$ for a full days work of filming and editing?

Idk, he appeared in a local newspaper here.
I also saw an article of him in CNN once

He is beyond saving I think. His newest video is him going to Hooters for takeaway wings.

T A K E
A W A Y

Getting tailored suit, fucking pleb

Complete and thorough review of all fast food menu items.

>leaf
>beating anyone
lol

God i really fucking have leafposters

The Great Concavity is really Canada lbr

Fast coup d'etat with Barron Trump

Getting some cheap clothes for sure

NOT QUITE COMMON

But you're right. He dresses like a man in his 50's and he surely can do better with the outfit.

He films for exactly 10 minutes every other day and does not edit his videos at all.

True. also lacking a collar bar.

Looks like shit. Suits are supposed to be slim and fitting to the body, not looking like loose rags

Who knows. I'm not sure how the system works, but it's probably significantly more than that considering his videos are semi regular and of a decent length. Plus you gotta watch the whole thing to top off all of the wold twists and turns.

>pants too short

Not really.

How many sluts did he plow after prom?

first of all thats how much memory he has and the camera can only take his good looks for so long until the lens breaks

it would be a disgrace to edit anything he says, everything that comes out of his mouth is gold

He visits fastfood joints in the pattern of a pentagram to achieve the necessary sacrifices needed for his immortality. Once successful, a nationwide heart attack will occur to people within the pentagram circle after he takes his final bite of blood sausage pepperoni pizza and sip of monster.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

Where do you go to uni fellow reviewbrah hating user? We should have a get together to celebrate how we both totally hate that guy.

His mum is hot.

>a fucking leaf

Sup Forums set him straight

good job proving his point mooseslurper

That webm cracks me every time. The facial expressions are gold.

This is what I remember this fucker from. I've been pondering why his fucking face looked so familiar.

>Framed Rebel flag in the living room

Holy shit, Reviewbrah's entire family is red-pilled

He's admitted he browses Sup Forums and actively speaks of how his town is degenerate because of "urban youth" on his VORW's

His pant length looks fine. He's going for the no break look.

Now that trump has won, maybe the next trend will be 50s clothes. He is set. He will be the one at forefront of trend getting all those trendy women. If you keep your style long enough, sooner or later it will be fashionable again.

What videos does he talk about niggers in? I want to watch those. Also, where did you get that rare Reviewbrah from?

pretty sure it's fast food and energy drinks

I've got many rare brahs since we were friends back in 09

It was in his VORW's very early this year, like in feb or march

>successful

last i checked he was living out of his car and sucking dick for fast food money

>successful

Hahahaha. Just knowing that you think this dink reviewing good is "successful" shows how pathetic your life must be.

You need to seriously plan out your inevitable suicide. You worship youtubers. Think about that. You worship literal internet losers and defend them like they are your friends. PATHETIC.

Seriously, and I truly mean this so listen, kill yourself. Do your family a favour. They will forget about you by Christmas.

He shills his own crap on rebbit too

>I've got many rare brahs since we were friends back in 09

Shit, no way. What state is Reviewbrah from? Also, what is his heritage? I always thought he looked like an Eternal Anglo, but I could be wrong. What was he like in high school? Did he get ridiculous amounts of juicy teen cunt?

I don't know but I fucking love this guy.

didnt his stalker release those? With titles like reviewmummy reviewdaddy of his family members

she is a qt in like a jodie foster way

Someone post pictures of his sister she's beautiful

I think canada has actually superseded sweden and germany as the worst fucking posters.

NY, and he's Jew/Slav

He was a senoir last year. He said he wears a suit or tuxedo everyday, except for the last day, in which he wore a hawaiian shirt and shorts. Also he's a autist who can't socialize with no one. He goes to Pearl River Highschool.

Philosopher-Emperor of Mankind

Are you the sperg that was stalking him?

and you're a canadian

i suppose we all have our burdens