Adventure Time

Oh shit. He's coming.

Here are the leaked pics for the upcoming episodes. The episodes will be available on VoD this Friday at 3AM.

>Blenanas (Patrick McHale and Sam Alden): Finn's latest literary work is met with only derision so he sets out to prove all the naysayers wrong.
imgur.com/a/Rg0qw

>Jake the Starchild (Aleks Sennwald and Hanna K.N.): In order to fulfill his grand destiny, Jake is spirited away by a strangely familiar shape-shifting alien.
No pics were leaked yet. According to Misseps, CN forgot to upload the data from the episode.

>Temple of Mars (Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard): Searching for answers on Mars, Finn and Jermaine discover that they must first survive a cunning Martian mental trap.
imgur.com/a/bGr5a

>Gumbaldia (Sam Alden and Graham Falk): Finn and Jake, as ambassadors of the Candy Kingdom, travel to a powerful new city-state in a last ditch effort to stave off war.
imgur.com/a/ZxUQl

The next episode after this Bomb is a 44 minute long/four parter finale called Come Along With Me. There's also a standalone Minecraft special that will premiere this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

latercera.com/tendencias/noticia/la-aventura-adam-muto/70188/
watchcartoononline.io/anime/adventure-time
imgur.com/a/VDVAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This episode looks insane, there's so much going on. Betty, Normal Man, Jermaine, Ice Thing and now GOLB. I wish Moynihan could've worked on it, but I trust Herpich/Wolfhard will have done a great job. I'm very excited for it.

Some other news: Finn's turkish VA uploaded a clip from Temple of Mars on his Facebook page, but it got taken down. The clip didn't have major spoilers, according to the guy who watched it.

>GOLB is coming
ALL IS LOST. ABANDON ALL HOPE.

>The episodes will be available on VoD this Friday at 3AM.
STOP THIS BULLSHIT

They will air on March 18th but yeah, this whole app thing fucking sucks

What's the problem with it? The majority of the fanbase watches the show online. The show gets low ratings anyways even when they don't put in on VOD early.

Just found this interview with Adam Muto on a Spanish website. It's quite recent.

>"This year Adventure Time will close its cycle, starting with a four-chapter special that Cartoon Network's Latin American broadcast will broadcast between March 5 and 8."
About this: there was no new episode here on LA. They just aired Pajama Wars. They didn't even finish airing the rest of Season 8.

>"there's people who would be happier if we have kept the same show we did in the first season. sometimes I feel we got lost in the road but, how would that show be? Would it had lasted so much? It's hard to answer, but I'm proud of what we did"

>"The show's flexibility has made us feel like the characters are real, like we are making a doccumentary of their lives"

>"Finn and Jake will always be my favorite. BMO was my programmed answer since long ago: cute but extremely hard to create. Princess Bubblegum is one of the most interesting characters to explore"

latercera.com/tendencias/noticia/la-aventura-adam-muto/70188/

>GOLB is coming

How many languages is AT dubbed in?

>GOLB is coming

Not true, the ratings was indeed higher when the episodes didn't leak

Lunes 05/03 se empezo a emitir la 9na temporada en latinoamerica ("La caceria salvaje" encabeza esta serie de estrenos); Ketchup, Susurros y Tres cubos fueron salteados.

>GOLB is coming

Neat, I look forward to it. It's kind of a shame this GOLB business is gonna be resolved in an episode or two. I suppose a part of me was hoping for Finn to fight GOLB somehow.

>Princess Bubblegum is one of the most interesting characters to explore
hahahaha

So Gumbald is the final boss after all? And Fern stays evil?

Why even make Golb a threat now? They've never mentioned him and he only cameo'd a few times. It'd make way more sense to just have stuck with Lich

>yfw Golb will be even more disappointing than Orgalorg.

Let's be honest, the last good villain was The Lich.

>temple created in GOLB's image
>GGGG wear a headpiece that resembles him
>he has attacked Mars at some point

It seems the Martians worship him to some degree, or at least acknowledge his power out of fear.

GOLB will upstage Gumbald. As for Fern, who knows.

I'm starting to believe that the rising the grass demon talked about is GOLB.

>I suppose a part of me was hoping for Finn to fight GOLB somehow.
>Finn fighting a being that can utterly no-sell even the powers of a Wish-Master like Prismo and can erase whole realities
Yeaaaaaaaah, that was never going to hapennyou and I both know it user.

He's been in the background as this great threat for a while now. They've mentioned that GOLB will come back a couple of times. 'The rising' and 'the second coming of terror' probably refer to him as well. The writers are basically obligated to deal with it.

GOLB's gonna be the big bad in the finale. pic related.

Wrong, of season 9 the highest rated episodes where elements, which released early on itunes and were on mega a week before they aired.

The ratings for the show aren't dependent on online releases. It has far more to do with advertisement and how well previous episodes set viewers expectations to keep them watching.
>The majority of the fanbase watches the show online
There is zero evidence of this claim

Blenanas will be the only good episode of this bomb. I guarentee it

haven't watched this show in awhile, this looks wild though. How long would it take to catch up, and where can I watch it?

watchcartoononline.io/anime/adventure-time

When did you stop watching?

The last thing I remember are the Islands shorts. I think season 4? if I'm gonna catch up, I'll just watch from the start then.

good luck, it's gonna take you around 50 hours.

where should I start?

Islands doesn't seem that long ago.

Islands was season 8, so maybe start from there.

Is there anywhere that the linear narrative picks up?

>you know that one insignificant character who's always been around?
>well it's 300 episodes in and we've decided they were someone else all along

Kinda hate this bullshit.

This

Manfred fucking deserves better

Immediately after the Islands mini series there was the Elements mini series for 8 episodes, which sets out some back story. Then there's only 13 episodes to catch up, so that's only 21 in all. I'd say just watch them all.

>AT
>linear narrative
haha. But seriously, from season 8 it's pretty linear. You'll be lost at some points if you haven't seen all of 6/7, but you should be okay for the most part.

>it's a treetrunks episode

>implying High Strangeness wasn't one of the best episodes last season

(Requesting) of Finn from Adventure Time kissing with Shirley from Courage the Cowardly Dog on the mouth while hugging her lovingly and also remove Finn's hat and show Finn's hair,and also make Shirley body design to have a sexy and hot furry humanoid anthro/anthropomorphic thing

As of now it's easily the least interesting looking one of the bomb but looks can be deceiving.
My money is on the Gumbald one: even though he's been shot so far I have a feeling he'll either do something interesting here or at least pave the way for Loch/Golb.

hot.

>GOLB
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Worldwide

Another thing that will never be resolved or mentioned again.

KOOTHRAPPALIIII

It's been confirmed that he's the final boss.

>GOLB
prepare yourselves
the GOLBening is nigh

THE END IS NIGH

Soooo is this gonna be the end of AT altogether, or just season finale?

There's these next 4 episodes, a minecraft special, then the 4 part finale, and that's it. This is the final season.

Bump

>gumbald
>interesting
good job being wrong

bump with superior ship

just how strong is GOLB anyway? Beyond the Lich?

He can erase people and realities. Even Prismo, a powerful wishmaster, couldn't bring Magic Man's wife back from GOLB. He even said that this kind of stuff never happened before.

Considering the Lich referred to himself as the "last scholar of GOLB" in that episode where the hand was the only thing left of him that wasn't Sweet P...

He's definitely stronger than the lich. He's basically a LoveCraftian horror.

We don't know if Bloodborne rules apply to fighting LoveCraftian horrors in this.

na

Blenanas sounds pointless.

I guess neither ice king or betty are getting a happy ending.

Its not leaking if CN does it on purpose.

If you throw out Bubbleline crap, she's quite interesting.

Good, fuck Betty.

Here are the pics for Jake the Starchild
imgur.com/a/VDVAQ

Reading comprehension, he's been shit so far but he has to do something interesting as some point and this episode has to be it. Unless the writers are really terrible and consider him to already be interesting even though he's just been dumb and lame so far.

I can't wait!

Getting episodes early does not suck.

>There's also a standalone Minecraft special that will premiere this summer.

>tfw watched AT this summer because it was ending and wanted to jump on the ride at the last moment
>there was actually an entire year left

nobody told me it was going to be so damn slow

She is, unless you're a dumb murican used to ruler figures being portrayed as either 100% good or 100% evil.

>another dickass father

What's with AT and deadbeat dads

>That Golb pic
H-Y-P-E

GOLB is coming
Post yfw

So what the fuck is sweet pea not turning back into the lich?

He IS the Lich. We'll see what happens in the finale.

I know he is. I’m saying is there anything hinting to him being in the finale or they just fuck it up and drop that

>We don't know if Bloodborne rules apply to fighting LoveCraftian horrors in this.
Given that every time a cosmic horror in this show has been defeated in this show (the LubGlubs, Hunson Abadeer The Evil Beast from that one dungeon episode, The Fucking Lich, Orgalorg) it's always involved a last-minute deus ex machina or some other desperate magic shit just to beat them back for a time (not even destroy them or anything) and that GOLB is probably infinitely more powerful than all of the above mentioned entities? Yeah, I doubt we're going to see Finn and co going full Good Hunter against GOLB.

Don't open it

*brap*

Most of the current writers have severe daddy issues, so they write all father figures as mean and uncaring because that's how they perceive their fathers.

>trying to stop a war by visiting a rival city built by the princess' evil uncle
>with an evil, pissed off clone of the main character who wants nothing more than kill and become the original

This is going to end badly

both of these are trite

good

Don’t you want Ice King to get pussy?

Yeah, Marcy's.

If it's trying to save the galaxy at the expense of its son it's at least a lot better than Martin or Flame King

I’m listening.

Where are the MEGAs

>implying Lub Glubs or dungeon monster were cosmic horror level
Glubs were just wimpy monsters that got KO'd by light and the dungeon monster was just real fucking big, none of them were on the level of the rest of your list

Y'see, he's a father figure, but not literally her father. It's like an incest loophole.

The Bible forbids sexual relations between stepfather and stepdaughter actually

Wait till Friday.

Oh okay

The last time I watched the show was like season 2. I really loved it, but got busy with university and stopped watching. Is it worth catching up again? I'd heard from a lot of anons that it dropped to modern Simpsons levels of unwatchable shit so I stayed away.

Yes, it's worth it, even though season 5.2 is a fucking slog to go through. Don't listen from anyone from Sup Forums, they pretty much dropped the show and only shitpost that it's bad for the sake of shitposting.

I like it and I've seen the most recent eps.

But as much as I hate to say it, it kinda got tumbl'd dry.

Guess I should catch up, I haven't seen any of the recent stuff. Islands might have been the last thing I saw