College is making me a bigot and I hate it

Hi Sup Forums. I am a mid 40's white cis gendered male. For that, I will never appologize, as it is not my choice.

I am nearing the end of the first term of my freshman year. I noticed today that whenever I see a black or female student, I am experiencing a subtle fear that I am going to be seen as an oppressor and attacked with a littany of judgemental accusations. This in turn is making me act differently toward them.

How do I cure the conditioning? How do I get back to my non prejudicial self I experienced for the last 40 years?

Where can I find a safe space from safe spaces?

GET OFF OF Sup Forums AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Guarantee you'll see a change within 8-10 business days.

We just had a class today where we talked about privilege, triggering people, and watched a buzzfeed video about privilege. Can't believe how deep into the system this stuff is going.

Its done except for an algoythm on linear linked lists. Im blowing that off to jump straight to the coding.

>40s
>freshman
Christ just kill yourself you fucking failure

That's not bigotry, that's reality. The human brain is wired to do statistics with race, tribe, etc. extremely well, since back in the stone age that was the only way to know whether someone you meet is going to help you or murder you. It's completely natural to find yourself becoming more and more racist as more and more interactions with minorities turn out badly, and more and more interactions with whites turn out well. It's just simple statistics to stay away from people who are likely to hurt you, the same way as you wouldn't eat raw eggs or smoke cigarette butts you find on the ground - if you're wrong once, it might kill you, so don't take that chance.

>linear linked list
>algorithm
dude, just finish it. It's going to take literally thirty seconds. You're not in the shit until you're working with AVL trees and shit like that.
>zig, zag, zig-zig, zig-zag, zig-zag-zig, fuck if I remember much else
>always type ADL trees at first on accident, but it's okay because most of A, V, and L are Jews

you sound like a capital cuck. Go back to plebbit's r/cuckholdry

My white privelege made me homeless at 16 and an orphan at 18. Hiding from cops in the woods kept me from registering for selective service before the age of 24, which prevented Fafsa funding.

Took me 20 years to be able to afford an education.

OP you are getting redpilled now. No turning back. Stay positive and work on self-improvement and non-degeneration of our culture.

>homeless at 16
>orphan at 18
>hiding in the woods until 24
>fucking bitches
>going to college (i'm big man on campus and valedictorian already), making mad dosh
>my name is tyler, and I hate every single one of you
Sure you are, pal. Too bad your pay is gonna run out on Dec 12.

I dont understand who tyler is. Are you questioning my authenticity?

I kind of feel the same way. I never used to be racist and treated everyone the same, judged everyone by their actions first.

Now with the whole SJW craziness I just assume that every black or brown person thinks I'm racist

Which, in turn, is probably racist.

So, yeah SJW have turned me into a racist. Nice work.

>Freshman at 40
Why waiting so much for falling in the college meme

Report it to your uni, that shit shouldn't be allowed. It's literally indoctrinating the youth.

If they expel you, or start shitting on your grades on purpose, sue and add a few zeroes to your bank account.

GenXfag here. I go to night school at UCLA. I have the same experience.
>the foreign students are usually easiest to be around

That's just how the world is. Most white people want equality, but most Black people want the white people erradicated.

THEY ARE NATURALLY MORE VIOLENT.

There's nothing you can do about it, it's their CULTURE.

Just embrace it.

If you want some Redpilling:

>Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population.

Just look for "Ben Shapiro" He isn't a bigot, or a racist. He just points out facts, I don't like him because he's too "On-The-Right-Track" in my opinion, but you'll like him.

Start learning about History, World Wars, why they happened, who was in the right who was in the wrong (With no outside input. Decide it for yourself).

LEARN LEARN LEARN. And make your own decisions. Don't let CNN or FOX Tell you what to think

It's not conditioning. You're just feeling what actually is there. Look, I probably share a lot in common with you, and I can tell you this: the dream of a post-racial world was just that, a dream. The 90s are dead, too much BLM, too much Trayvon bullshit, too much indulging in the race narratives. Whites are now aware, like you and me both, of the reality that is a racially discordant world.

It isn't over though, honestly. Don't kys or drop out or anything. There is a beautiful and rich world that awaits you on the other side of racial realization. One where we can all live in harmony, black and white, male and female. But denying reality won't help anything.

It's not easy to accept, but that's it. I'm not saying the grass is greener, user. But it's still worth walking on, I assure you.

My white privelege didnt include enough economic privelege. I think I got a bad batch.

Good luck with your studies, friend.
Ignore all the preteen faggots that attack you for your age.

Hey OP,
Sounds like you aren't a social psych major, but look up the 'rescue game' in the field of transactional analysis. In short: they really want you to play the bad guy, so they can have a bad guy to fight. Failing that, they will accept a repentant convert. The last thing they want is for their framing to be rejected and their game ignored (because then they have to turn it into a circular firing squad - can't have a rescue game without bad guys) so just do that. "I reject your framing of the situation, and frankly am not interested in discussing it at this time. Goodbye." Until the privilige police start packing heat, all they can do is yell at your back.

You won't. Racial polarisation is getting worse and worse because forty years ago, the game was that you would only ever be accused of racism if you were openly racist. Now minorities have come up with the idea that racism isn't just about deeds or even thoughts, but instead is an integral part of white existence, giving all whites original sin without being polite enough to turn a blind eye every now and then. That's why you see whites accusing black police officers of "internalised racism" when they show up in riot gear against BLM marches. It's like Chinese reeducation camps all over again, where your fellow prisoners rush to denounce you to prove that they have reformed faster than the authorities can do it.

Whether you like it or not the ideological aspect of America's low-level race war has suddenly heated up starting with the Trayvon Martin shooting, and like in all race wars your uniform is the colour of your skin. Good luck getting rid of that.

I have lived my whole life not even bothering with racialidentity, in myself or others. It always made me uncomfortable to see so racial animosity in black culture and never seeing it in american mainstream inter-racial culture.

Black people would always insist that white culture was racist, but the only hatred I saw about race was from blacks and maybe fringe culture like neonazi skinheads and the kkk. Not all blacks are racist, I know because I was accepted into a black christian community while living in Tennessee, but overall being a black racist is more acceptable in black culture than white racists are accepted in white culture.

Welcome to modern day academia old man. This shit is just going to get far worse. What you are experiencing is natural to people, it is what it is, you can't go back once you experience it.

>white cis gendered male. For that, I will never appologize, as it is not my choice.
fuck off for not apologizing for the PRIVILEGE you have
FUCK OFF

I was promised shitposts from you people. Stop being so perceptive and honest.

If you appologize for the privelege of naming me as your oppressor before we even met, I'll appologize for my parents sperm and egg creating this horrible color.

Leave immediately and save your money or take the redpill and play the game while keeping your mouth basically shut.

Actually, if you are a black american, being born is a privelege, as 52% of black pregnancies are terminatee with abortion. source:blackgenocide.org

t. art student

Dual major CS/MTH.

Do you admit that it makes you act differently around them. That gives them ammo to call you a racist. Then you regress more into your fear. And the cycle goes on and on. Where did it start? Who can say?

Maybe you should get over your fear of being seen as a racist.

Counter Strike and Meth?

Btw, don't go back to school. Just learn a language, get good at problem solving, go work for a company directly.

If you were truly non prejudice, then you'd react the same way towards them as you would anyone.
Just know this as you pass by them and I doubt you'll be seen as an oppressor.
It's fine to try to not seem like this, since college is teeming with libshits ready to pounce on raycism
If you get offed as a racist, college life may become a bit worse.

In a way, you should have this subtle fear. That doesn't mean you should be kissing their ass. But as long as you aren't noticably looking at them weird or calling them niggers, you'll be fine.

nog mom leaves 2 babies in the car one picks up gun and shoots other in the face