I have been in a coma since October of 2014. I just woke up 4 days ago. AMA

I have been in a coma since October of 2014. I just woke up 4 days ago. AMA

What are your thoughts on Heaven?

Remember the stupid frog from /r9k/?

Don't really know. I want to say I don't believe in it, but how would I know.

What happened that got you in a coma?

What do you think about your new president?

Do you read Berenstain Bears?

Under-rated post. Many keks

bump

Never really browsed r9k, but I've read all about the memes that git Trunp elected since I woke up. Is that legitimately how this all happened?

Do you like chaos?

It certainly helped. Everything that becomes cool on social media starts here.

jokes on you it was only coma inception, youre still lying in a hospital bed

I wish there was a way to express it. You'll never understand what the great war was like.

Donald Trump has been elected President

How do you feel about missing so much time? I would be so fucking depressed if I just woke up and 2 years had passed

shouldn't you be the one asking?

Car accident, I was passenger. Allegedly, some old drunk mother fucker hit us, and the metal part of the seat belt crushed my skull and damaged my occipital lobe. I'm told I could have been down a lot longer

This has been posted over and over you retarded faggots. You need to go back.

Come on faggots. Dude wakes up from a wo year coma and his first thought is... "imma post on Sup Forums"

This is the worst bait I've ever seen.

I'm still kind of trying to piece together how it happened. I mean, I don't hate the idea, but. Trump? Like the real estate tycoon? It's real weird America

You woke up at an excellent time. we're finally on the reich side of history!!

>hehee, can't trick me!
fuck off squidward, we don't care if it's real or not

Shut up faggot. No one believes you.

Nobody cares you faggot

It's the worst fucking feeling in the world, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies. I've been obsessively researching coping mechanisms, but everything I read just says that it's worse nowadays because shit changes so fast. Like how I woke up a few days ago and Donald Trump is going to be the president? Like, what?

I woke up 4 days ago, this isn't the first thing I did, but I felt like I needed to browse to find out wtf is actually going on. It's really confusing because it looks like all the news thought it was impossible for Trump to win

You are very lucky user. I wish you all the best. If its any consolation: do the most with your time that you have. Since oct 2014 I havent done anything serious with my life and am still where I was back then. I wish I had done things differently very much.

I mean, all the docs I've seen have said the same, that I'm really lucky, and I guess I am when compared to how much longer it could've been, but at the same time, I did get fucking obliterated through absolutely no fault of my own. I'm a little bitter.

What happened to the drunk that hit you? Jail?

>being able to read and write posts after 4 days
and even if
>doctors letting him

moot sold Sup Forums
Our new admin is a data mining jap
The MSM has gone full lugenpresse
Britain left the EU and Merkel/Juncker are still throwing tantrums
Sup Forums is leading a new political movement in the US
Wikileaks showed how much control DNC has over the media and they rigged the election to get Clinton on the ballot
There's a massive refugee crisis going on in Syria. Putin and Assad BTFO radical muslims and media is crying about it.
Sweden and Germany have been tripping over themselves to take them in and one up each other in cuckery
Oh and we're now investigating a giant pedo crime ring among the democratic elite
Donald Trump is making liberals rage across the US and Hillary is suicidal

Did I forget anything?

pretty solid summary desu. when was 8pol created? if it falls within that timeline, then it's worth a mention.

Was that when moot shit up Sup Forums or after gamergate? I can't remember.

Oh yeah and Sup Forums has created a new cult around an Egyptian chaos god named KEK. Which is why pictures of pepe are everywhere. No I'm not joking.

you have to go back

sorry to hear OP, glad you're okay though

Here take this.
You're gonna need it.