I can't believe it guys, I just found out I am a German ashkenazi Jew. What do I do now aside from suicide?

I can't believe it guys, I just found out I am a German ashkenazi Jew. What do I do now aside from suicide?

infiltrate them

gas yourself

Take kebab with you.

be an hero

You could always try accepting what you already know, that your genes are not the definition of who you are or will ever be. Or you could stick your head in an oven.

Be a spy, shine a light in the dark world of the jews, be a snowden, an Assange among them

Be an hero, a real Hero

start plotting and conniving for the Zionist agenda.

Let's see the damage.

Post nose.

this is OP is no jew

the real jew starts a sentence with
"as a white person "
now fuck off CTR 2.0

Convert, get shekels, enjoy success.

You know that you have a statistically high probability of being a genius because of this. Use your gift.

I'm too afraid to take one of those gene test because I might find out I'm jewish.

Jewish people always seem to like me. I think they know something I don't.

Op here. This is what worried me initially. I have many Jewish "friends" and I've dated two Jewish girls in a row now. They can't get enough of me. It's very strange, it's like they know I'm one of them even though I'm tall, pale and have blue eyes.

If you're Ashkenazi, you're not actually Jewish.

Move to Israel

This

>be from Belarus (30% joo in the past)
>from town that was 90% joo
>everyone was either peasant or aristocrat, my family was "townfolk"
>once USSR fell father became a merchant
You think i need to start investigating my dna?

Jew is not a gene, it`s illuminati cult made of hanseatic union people. There is no such thing, as genetically being a jew.

Especially noteworthy is the fact, that these jews do not correlate with ancient herbews whatsoever.

It doesn't matter. It's not like every single person with even the slightest of jewish ancestory in them is involved in a conspiracy.

Globalist kikes exist. And I'm sure normal JUDEN such as yourselves exist.
The enemy should be the elite kikes of course.

How jewish are you?

You can be our mole, Help us infiltrate the kikes from within.
Also consider getting a vasectomy, Dont want to go on spreading your devil genes.

Digits confirm

The only basis for them to name your DNA jewish is "people calling themselves jews having the same". But that does not mean shit really. Even niggers have their own legend of being >dem slaves build pyramides n sheeit.

And all the pyramid myths come from 17th century, when egyptology became a thing and they started to construct "Christianity predecessor" around it. Kek statue might be real by egyptology standards and there really might be a PC displayed. That`s the level of knowledge integrity.

And I`m not even starting on DNA here. How can they know only close relatives in crime/parental cases by DNA (do not even know if a grand-relative for sure), but they know exactly if you have nationality-dna. That`s fucking a phrenology-tier bullshit.

You're a Jew

Make a thought experiment:
> wow i am a jew now > there are proofs that I believe 100%
> kikes come to rob my nation > whatever i`m kike myself i wont call police*
> wow these antisemites kill me for what other kikes did > muh holocaust > i din du nuffin

*- and that`s minimum-tier scenario, that is what "good nonviolent jew" would do, there might be agressive retards, who would be used not for quartering mossad agents, but as bombists, saboteurs, corporate spies, etc.

All what it takes is to be ignorant to the fact, that "jew" is not a thing. It`s a memetic tool of anglo to play on national and ancestral feelings of people, create criminal societies based on the memed-in hatred and then use the collective crimes to cement the tool.