White teacher calls her students "punk ass niggers", gets fired

Is this your new hero, Sup Forums

>“You’re idiots.You have a chance to get an education. Do you wanna be a broke ass nigger who’s going to get shot?” the teacher yelled. “Learn something. Be a man.”

Best part is: she is right.

goybook.com/erica.gales/videos_by

theroot.com/blog/the-grapevine/baltimore-city-teacher-to-students-youll-end-up-being-niggers-shot/

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/11326407
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no love for this woman then?

She was right though... they have a chance to be someone, but throw it away.. so the whole "whitey is oppressing us" meme kind of gets thrown out the window.... This happens in every inner city school school btw...

>That kids face when she says "Niggers"

Call them every word in the book, they continue to dance and laugh.

Call them Niggers, and they act like they've just been attacked.

I dont fucking get it.

So this is what America is like?
Disgusting.
No respect...
No respect for her own students?
Is this woman insane?
She should go to jail for traumatizing children so young, I'm not even kidding.

Students need to respect teachers, not the other way around.

Funny how she is being a "white supremacy" for wanting to teach them. White allys would let ignorant monkeys be ignorant monkeys while taking pay for doing nothing.

top kek

>thass raciss! thass raciss!

Kill them all. No one is pointing out that her job is far worse than working inside the ape habitat at the zoo. Fucking niggers

Lmao

Well she's right of course, but don't you dare tell them the truth

What is her accent? Is she South African? It kind of sounds like it.

Calling niggers niggers for acting like niggers isn't racist.

It's just a noun at that point.

I like how people are upset that she said a word rather while she told the truth. That poor teacher just gave up, at that moment her spirit broke. All the indoctrination she got in college kept her motivated to "help the less fortunate" up until that moment. Then she realized she had been lied to; were not all equal.

hell yea nigggs

wow the school should be sued

inb4 they complain about their schools not having any good teachers after they fire them all, and demand to be let into white schools

Damn I feel bad for her. I used to be in classes like this and I just know the teacher wanted to take flight on all the black kids that would act like this. Really burns my soul.

Heh she thought she could get through to a nigger by being real with him and got punished for it. The thing is this teacher really cared about her students that's why she was so upset. You gotta just let people who want to fail just fail though. They should just get kicked out of school so the students who want to learn can learn. Let them go to prison, it's not worth impacting good people's lives because you have to save every loser.

I bet they call eachother nigga all day every day, it's probably a normal fking word in that class. white woman says it and gets fired

>muh racism

could you imagine being a junior high teacher in inner city america?

jesus christ you couldnt pay me enough

Vid was top kek. Short hair female leftist goes into teaching to help the niggers but swallows the redpill sideways.

I would pay her to privately teach my kids.

Nothing like reality to get these idealistic liberal morons to wake up.

She will vote Republican next election.

You're part of the fucking problem

Like almost ten years ago there was some talk about black education their problem in school. Then I thought there would be some improvement but i everything went just shit because of feminism and shit instead of real solutions. Anyway, there is this "cool to be dumb" phenomenon among black studends:

>Cool to be dumb
>His most striking contribution to the debate so far has been to show that black students who study hard are accused of “acting white” and are ostracised by their peers. Teachers have known this for years, at least anecdotally. Mr Fryer found a way to measure it. He looked at a large sample of public-school children who were asked to name their friends. To correct for kids exaggerating their own popularity, he counted a friendship as real only if both parties named each other. He found that for white pupils, the higher their grades, the more popular they were. But blacks with good grades had fewer black friends than their mediocre peers. In other words, studiousness is stigmatised among black schoolchildren. It would be hard to imagine a more crippling cultural norm.

economist.com/node/11326407

Kek that liberal got redpilled after trying to teach niggers.

>from the right and she got trolled
That's happening a lot recently. The Right, they win and they still lose.

We should set up a GoFundMe thingy for her

> never being in school with high negro population

Trust me user. Niggers will drive you crazy if you come in with the wrong mindset

It's sad watching the idealism of an individual becoming completely and utterly crushed.

She wouldn't have been so frustrated and angry if at one point she didn't deeply care about her role as a teacher to underprivileged yoofs

you can only get this mad when you care about them

how sad, stupid niggers

One of the only teachers who actually cares about her students gets fired

>liberals are happy about this

No wonder people are such retards these days.

Sometimes truth hurts, you pansy ass bitches.

dude thats fucking baltimore.
its like the 2nd or 3rd niggest city in usa.
half the schools in those areas are run basically like prisons.

that lady probably had to deal with such ridiculous shit every day, i bet she already feels better about herself and i hope she gets a better job

Trump won, what would you expect from USA, besides, Russia isnt the best place you could speak about disgusting.

Classic niggers being niggers

I just feel bad for anyone who has to try and educate these niggers
the worst part is she takes her job seriously, that's why she got wound up in the first place.

Liberals don't give a shit about actually teaching them.

They just want the students to "feel good", just give them all participation awards, A+ for effort.

im surprised these teachers who teach at ghetto public schools dont all go insane.

the students literally just beat each other up and twerk on top of the desks all day. The teachers are baby sitters or referees, not really teachers

The common core pill is a pretty big one.

This, desu

Shame that most whites don't understand it's down to biology, not a matter of choice.

And the redpilling continues. Segregation soon fellow stalkers.

She was just speaking to them like they speak to each other.

she is probably on their level and genuinely cares about their education
what she said is something that almost every black parents has told their own child
but if they're white that means its hate and racism. bull fucking shit.

Gods willing.

Jesus, literally ended her career in an attempt to put sense into their skulls.

F

She gave these niggers something they can not get from home, the media nor the modern day educational system, and that is a dose of truth. They could choose now to work towards a better future, or they could grow up to be punk ass niggers who will most likely get shot or go to prison.

God bless this woman, something tells me the democrats just lost another voter.

Sounds like shes arguing with a bunch of animals.

Ten years ago there was actually talk about how lot of problems that black students are facing is about their culture. And it looked like they would tackle these. After this feminism has just fucked things up for them.
See:

I remember in high school (majority white/poo/chink) the painting and drawing has had three sheboons that would literally just talk back to the teacher, blast their music, or do this disgusting shrieking laugh
meanwhile the rest of the class was quietly drawing or chatting
I feel so bad for the teacher, she was five months pregnant when the boons came in and she didn't want to get angry

She's right though, niggers these days need a wakeup call and the only thing that actually gets them to wake the fuck up is the oh so dreaded n-word.
Besides, it's a hell of a lot better than all these degenerate sluts "teaching" just so that they can fuck kids.

Just another example of the degradation of society.

She's clearly exhausted and at the end of her tether. She wants to help the students but it's hell on fucking Earth with a class like that. She probably hated going in to work every day and is drained of any morale.

This is what multiculturalism does to people. It breaks society.

shit gets real fast

Reminds me of where I went to school. Kids like this (mostly black, but not exclusively) only respect men so it's impossible for female teachers to control the class. Her frustration is completely warranted and yet her career is now ruined over a word.

Liberals were a mistake.

Sounds like it but not 100%.

this is clear evidence of an incompatibility of cultures. it is sad

This is why were a laughing stock in terms of Education.

Because white Americans need to put up with niggers.

Why waste funding on them when they'll never amount to anything

ty, user for posting this, I have the .png version saved somewhere, I was going to dig for it, but then you happened along.

When saving textual infographs it's best to save in png format.

>oy vey is your school really 99% white?
>don't worry goyim, we'll bus them in from the next town over

I can't see the fucking video without being logged in goybook. FFS someone post a webm.

Teachers are usually liberals so, self inflicted. No sympathy.

gofundme when?

What mindset do you propose? Honestly, I've been around ignorant blacks most of my life I and it seems they all hate me for seemingly no reason.

The only mindset I can now recommend is, "around blacks, never relax".

>no love for this woman then?

The Power of truth is in her words, but it took the power of Trump to make it possible for her to say those words...

it's in their DNA to obey to white people
if you just show some authority they fall in line pretty quick
t. southerner

OMG I WANT TO PUNCH IT THEN STRING IT UP AHHHHHHH

speaking of dumb nogs

Didn't Michelle Pfeiffer do the same in that one movie and was praised as a hero for it?

Too true

>the [black] students literally just beat each other up and twerk on top of the desks all day

Absolutely fucking confirmed. Went to a 70% black high school.

They never have any books, paper or writing utensils.

Every fucking day of your life, some dreadlocked monkey that's so black it could leave a fingerprint on charcoal, yells at you in class:

AY

AY MANG AY

SAY DAWG

I can borrow a pyoncil?

(that's how they pronounce "pencil")

>The Nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, thug, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

A different age, user.

Back when truth was still truth, not what we felt truth should be.

I feel sorry for that one black girl standing right there beside her who clearly just wants to ask a question or soemthing but is being deprived of her chance at an education because her teacher is too busy telling a bunch of iggnerent niggers what iggnerent niggers they are

truly this is another case of the white man keeping the black man down

them nigs are spicy

Looks like someone was force fed a red pill.

Acting white is synonymous with intelligence. Niggers fear intelligence because they are stupid and being humans they naturally fear the unknown and the different. It goes much deeper than 'being dumb is cool.' It is genetic.

I think this is wrong actually.

I think just saying there's a "cool to be dumb" phenomena because smarter blacks have less black friends isn't because they're ostracized... It's because they're in the upper IQ exception of black people and are turned off by the low IQ nigger behavior.

Claiming it's simply because of "cool to be dumb" is just an excuse to mask the fact that blacks OVERALL are just objectively dumber than whites.

>So this is what America is like?
>Disgusting.
>No respect...
>No respect for her own students?
>Is this woman insane?

Did ya happen to notice the total and obscene lack of respect those students were giving her?

That's what these big city niggers are like. They've been taught that they can do whatever the hell they please, wherever and whenever they please.

You're from Slovenia. If you'd never seen it, I can understand how shocking it is... but it's the Gods honest truth - they don't actually care about what any white person has to say. Not their teachers, not white cops, not white anybody. They really are that backwards and racist.

And that's the kind of shit you are up against, when you try to help these dumb ass liberal niggers. The are loud and proud of the fact that they are "stupid niggers".

Do you not understand that blacks call each other "stupid nigger" and think it's completely OK between themselves? Do you understand that they are proud of being stupid? -- Ignorant actually, because some of them actually have academic potential, but they won't use it in "whitey's" school setting.

Anything to spite "the man", to spite "whitey".
Even when they are cutting off their own noses to spite their face.

It's shocking. I'll give you that for sure...

>Do you wanna be a broke ass nigger who’s going to get shot?” the teacher yelled. “Learn something. Be a man.”

I nominate this woman for Secretary of Education.

I disapprove of hurling racial slurs in a classroom but holy Kek that post is fucking 10/10 trolling

Ignorance is glorified in black communities.

Instead of learning to better themselves, their end goal dreams are just hoping and praying to be athletes or rappers.

It's a joke.

Babysitting adolescent niggers is a stressful, irritating, and thankless job. They really did her a solid by firing her.

WE

The crab in a bucket mentality doesn't help either

>Went to a 70% black high school.
Goddamn dude. I couldn't even imagine that hell.

The sad thing is that the education system won't allow teachers to mass fail students. If a teacher does that then she/he would lose there job. The education system literally pushes students through weather they get the material or not. All that matters to the school is the number of students graduating, because the higher the number, the higher the federal aid the school gets.

Entitled ass niggers sure chimped out when she called them out. Never relax around blax.

It's a whole bunch of factors, really.

But a conversation won't be had about it, because to acknowledge the truth for what it is, hurts fee fees.

>Funny how she is being a "white supremacy" for wanting to teach them. White allys would let ignorant monkeys be ignorant monkeys while taking pay for doing nothing.

40 Kek's worth of Irony, right there. If she really was a racist, she'd just pass them all with Ds and not give a shit about their lazy black asses... but no - she's gone full tilt trying to get them to actually L E A R N. Something they abhor more than anything else which "whitey" could ever ask them to do...

Poor girl doesn't realize that niggers can't learn.

>the higher the number, the higher the federal aid the school gets.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Not to mention if you mass fail blacks you would be racist, not that a teacher wouldn't already be racist by default....because everything is racist by default.

>durr races have genetically different intellience maymay
you don't understand genetics or heredity.

>teaching public school

fucking idiot

>get fired for telling the truth

Proverbs 6:16-20 “There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.”

it's a jungle in there, literally

>All the indoctrination she got in college kept her motivated to "help the less fortunate" up until that moment. Then she realized she had been lied to; were not all equal.
B
I
N
G
O

Reply to "call us you niggers again" with just "you niggers.". LOL