Spiderman & Wolverine

Posting their best bromance moments.

Did Bendis help write this or something?

Can someone Storytime the one one shot issue where Spidey sits with Logan in a bar on his birthday and stops him from killing someone? That’s my favorite moment with them
>Why didn’t you invite any of the x-men
>because they all know I’m a killer, but you, you’re dumb enough to actually think I can be better than that.

These thugs are not bright at all.

pretty sure that's literally Bendis

I hate how they try to force some kind of unique relationship between these two as a result of being the company's most popular characters.

>because they all know I’m a killer, but you, you’re dumb enough to actually think I can be better than that.

And here's why: it undermines years of friendship with the other characters in their lives. Wolverine's closest friends are X-Men, and they all see him as more than just a killer.

Secondly, it's a one-note relationship that only works by reducing them to a superhero version of Laurel and Hardy routine.

>Spiderman: Hey, Logan, ain't I a stinker?
>Wolverine: Why I aughta!
>Spiderman: Look at how silly I'm acting!
>Wolverine: Why I aughta!

Are you such an unhappy person that you nitpick a fictional friendship?

I like both characters a lot and so the shoehorning irks me.

Am I the only one who hates them trying to make putting Logan everywhere seem like it was some kind of character choice?

most writers just made a joke about it and moved on

Yeah but a few tried to make it into some "deep" character choice and that's fucking stupid.

How did Peter react to Logan's death?

In that particular moment though it made sense. Daken was part of Osborn's Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men, while Logan had just revovered his memories, so he felt responsable, for any kind of crap that Daken could cause.

Okay that's not really related to the team thing, though.

he was sad then Logan asked him to teach a group of X-Kids in a letter so we got one of the best X-Men comics of the past 10 years

I need to read Spider-Man and the X-Men at some point.

Wheres the one where he throws Logan out a window

Bendis? Really?

I mean it's only one letter away from Chink

The three words that best describe you are as follows and I quote:
CHINK
CHANK
CHUNK

Literally Bendis.

You're a foul one, mr. dubs.