Poo posters BTFO

India is the greatest country in the world. FACT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All memes

India is clean in reality. Cleaner than Toronto certainly

The data doesn't lie ranjeet.

Are you looking forward to your first Canadian winter?

I've been there.

It's a Malthusian catastophe waiting to happen.

That is an interesting point, but Indian people have huge spectrum of personality types

From super creepy to based doctor

FACT

Watch this full video.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4

India has vast untapped natural resources.

They will become a Mining Giant as Rare Earth Materials create Value out of Thin Earth.

The most recent Quantative Analysis put their Reserves at almost $5 Trillion of Untapped Value.

I think they will Surpass China as a Superpower in the next 20 years and Elon Musk will Develop his Hyperloop in their Country.

kek

cats can be trained to shit in a box

wtf is indias problem?

german here. i like it OP, about time poos deserve some respect in here. even Trump agrees and has instructed to STAPH it

Twain would be a whiny liberal cuck in search of a safe space if he was alive today.

Taking pride for our ancient achievements seems to me as a German being responsible for the holocaust.

Hopefully i'll be be alive to see India become a superpower then i'd like to see what Sup Forums is like then until then i'll contribute.

>I think they will Surpass China as a Superpower
They will need to learn to poo in the loo first.

>India has vast untapped natural resources.

Gentrification Issues due to Diaspora Migration from the Rural Suburbs is a Minor Short Term Problem.

What you should be worried about is the uptake of University students to leading Institutions and High Profile Job Markets around the World.

The Millionaire/Billionaire List of 2016 shows a quarter of the Names to be listed of Indian Descent.

>t. Rajesh Patel

>India Social Media Defense Force

Mark Twain was a fucking retard and the original shitposter

>citation needed

>untapped
>no taps
>no running water
>no toilets
POO

I know there's a poo behind these posts.

ehm.

POO