What would Superman think of All Might in terms how he is as a hero...

What would Superman think of All Might in terms how he is as a hero? In terms of how he goes about stopping threats and saving people. Would he hate him for putting a naïve boy’s life in danger in pursuit of a dream?

>New 52

>what.is.robin

I like it

He would like All Might. All Might does his best to inspire hope and bravery, and that's the best thing a hero can do.

>What is Jon?

He'd think
You have to b/a/ck

He’d try to get him to retire, but would be sorry when he winds up burning out what’s left of his power and can’t be All Might anymore

Jon would of course ask why some Japanese guy named all his attacks after American places. And he would not get an answer

>Would he hate him for putting a naïve boy’s life in danger in pursuit of a dream?
OP clearly doesn't even read American comics and just wants to talk about All Might.

For a moment I thought All Might was Carol Danvers...

These days AM has the better ass.

No. We're not going to let Sup Forums keep the best X-Men story in ages just because they have funny eyes.

Vigilante's seems more Sup Forums than BnHA

But its nothing like X-men.

>Would he hate him for putting a naïve boy’s life in danger in pursuit of a dream?

No. Batman's his best friend

This. It's actually good

Reported until My Hero Fags learn that Sup Forums is their place.

>B-but it is literally the best story I have ever read

Fuck off. If that is the case (which is sad) you should still discuss this amazing, groundbreaking story in the right board.

"Well Jon, you know those cool long running story based cartoons you like? They're actually made in Japan. They're called Anime, and in the same way you like them and think they're cool, Japanese superheroes think American words are cool. Isn't it neat? How one of the things we share with other cultures is that we both like our differences?"

I don't read much Superman, rate my voice for him.

I hate niggers

the absolut state of weebs

HEY GUYS, LOOK AT ME, I'M A WEEABOO THAT DOESN'T WANT TO USE Sup Forums, I WANT TO USE Sup Forums INSTEAD BECAISE I AM THAT RETARDED.

AND YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE ANIMES OF MY CHOICE ARE "HONORABLE CO", WHICH GIVES ME THE AUTHORITY TO BE A RETARDED CROSSBOARDER.

AND MHA IS THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN ANYWAY, SO WHY WOULD YOU GUYS COMPLAIN, AMIRITE?

LETS DISCUSS ANIME ON CO AND HOW OUR WEEABOO HEROES ARE BETTER CHARACTERS AND BETTER WRITTEN THAN CO HEROES.

PLUUUUUUUS ULTRAAAAAAAA XD.

You have to go b/a/ck

Wait until Toonami General
Otherwise, go to Sup Forums

The nature of all might's power necessitates and apprentice. He has a mor legitimate reason for doing it than batman, and Supes is fairly okay with Bats's recyclable robins

Why is POTUS drawn so much less athletic, brave, heroic and handsome than he is in real life?