Why is he fascinating?

Why is he fascinating?

he's a poser that wants so bad to be a wigger.

I just wish he had some actual wisdom to impart. Excel hotkeys are cool for the first 5 minutes but it leaves you wanting more.

I'll take a more well rounded pseudo-intellectual any day of the week

It's the fact that his ego is backed up by a fuckload of money that he made himself.

He's like Sup Forums and Sup Forums in a person if Sup Forums and Sup Forums had money

Because you are a faggot. And you are fascinated by him not giving a single shit about anybody, while you are an insecure bitch.

> inb4 muh stop projecting

Agreed. I think subconsciously it gives us hope that we too can one day be self-made millionaires, whilst shitposting in our spare time.

Because we still have much to learn about aspergers

Why did he switch to hitbox

Take the edgy loaner kid in high school who was fairly smart but had no friends.

Give him a couple million dollars, a penthouse apartment in NYC, and interviews on TV.

That's Martin.

Also, you know you will never have a fraction of his fortune. So instead of trying to to achieve unachievable you are watching his videos, like a faggot you are, and trying to, for those few minutes, forget about the misery that your life is.

People who live life on their own terms, and in spectacular fashion, are fascinating. We all wish to do so, but few have the courage/means available to them.

hes really smart, but i hate him

i think hes trying to channel donald trump, even before the election he has a fascination with trumps swagger.

Martin stop making post about yourself.

He's literally the last person who looks like they would have millions of dollars. His routine of shitposting on twitter and living on processed food should give us all hope.

That's a fairly good description. There is nothing particularly remarkable or interesting about this guy other than he has a lot of money and doesn't kowtow to public opinion.

He seems like a lonely little prick. Kind of pathetic.

i never understood the hate. I would do the same thing he did, probably a little more egregious too. THe system is so fucked and bloated that breaking laws and ethics isnt a sign of wickedness, its a no-confidence vote against the establishment.

By saying he is "fairly smart", you are just trying to emphasize that you are at least on par with him, but we all know the truth.

He's one of those very few figures, like Varg, who can be enjoyed by both Sup Forums and the effeminate nu-male faggots on Sup Forums, even if it's for different reasons.

I like when he shits on people on Twitter. What he said to cuckold Bernie was great.

Yes, that exastly is the reason why you are watching those videos. It is your last hope!
Maybe, maybe a miracle will happen and our lives will swap.

So why do people like him? I don't get the appeal.

No, it is exactly the same reason why you and a nu-male faggot enjoys his videos.

>riding Shkreli's dick this hard

>when he plead the fifth like the chapelle's show sketch in front of congress

I think a lot of the hate for Shkreli would dry up if he did an interview on CNN or something and cleared everything up. He's explained the entire situation plenty of times, but never to a big audience.

People might still hate him though, as he can be a pompous dickhead.

He's not.

/Thread

I'm sure that guy is only popular among normalfags.

It is very enjoyable to ride his dick. And I know most of the audience here would like to swap with me!

REMEMBER HE IS ANTI-GUN

Sup Forums just enjoys his taste in music

Source

he's not, it probably just feels that way because he seems like a skinny autistic NEET sort of person (so you see yourself in him) except he's a billionaire and very successful, so it gives you hope in life, even though it's virtually impossible for you to personally have a fraction of his success in your life. He makes more money in one week then you'll probably make in 10 years, that what makes him fascinating to you.

All these threads about Shkreli should be moved to lgbt, where we can all truly enjoy em with our brothers and sisters. Where we would not have to pretend that we are hetereosexuals.

What do you think, brothers?

but normies and the media hate him

Because he's autistic just like you.

>watching a kike wannabe nigger

fuck that faggot

The medicine man just plain doesnt give a fuck

it's time to stop pushing yourself Martin. We had a lot of fun about you but that's enough.

Thank you, turkroach, for your contribution to this homosexual discussion we are having here, you truly added some value!