Pol was right again

Pol was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/JumpVote?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. Who is he and how were these votes verified?

Nice try, Drumpfkins

snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

also why are there so many fucking purple ID's ITT?

Who

>snopes
Really fact'd my checks.

still can't believe Trump took PA

the Hillary shilling was unbearable in Philly

came back in my old ghetto neighbor blasting Mac Miller's Donald Trump and inducing mass butthurt after Trump won

it's a sign, you're a faggot.

who should I trust:
guy who saved thousands of lives by bringing the only xray machine available to haiti after the earthquake using his own money purely out of benevolence
or
a boughtout piece of shit website

hmm

I don't know. Go ask him on twitter. twitter.com/JumpVote?lang=en

I guess we'll know the truth once he releases the data to the public like he said he would.

>Unproven.
Well no shit. He haven't even released his data yet.

*Hasn't

The was the best moment for me. Almost every person I know here in Philly is pro-Hillary. It sucks that most of them are still wrapped up in the cognitive dissonance.

>snopes
>credible source

Don't think so

Thats bullshit, my state was all read and the overlay says like 5 counties are blue

The only state to be 100% red was Oklahoma

look at the overlay, the dimensions are so fucked its retarded
Dont spread misinformation, we fight lies with the truth.

>florida twice the size and in the ocean to the right
>texas extends down into mexico and to the left
>everything north is in canada
>entire east coast in ocean

it's because he didn't correct for different map projections. The under lying layer is Google maps which uses Mercator. The election results map looks like its a conic projection.

looks like he didn't scale it at all.
Its done that way to make as many blips line up with blue counties as possible.

He won thanks to the Amish, he got a big endorsement from an Amish religious leader who said everyone should go vote for Trump.

Source to your first statement?

Dear President Trump,

Let's make elections great again. You know at big sporting events, there are cameras. Cameras that do facial recognition. We can identify terrorists about to bomb the super bowl. Why can't we identify illegals heading to the polls to destroy our democracy? Cameras are very cheap these days. We have the technology to spot illegals attempting to vote, and fraudsters attempting to impersonate the dead. Let's make clean elections a top priority for 2020. Let's make it so that when three million illegals try to swing our elections, they get nothing but deportations.