OK fags, listen up

OK fags, listen up

There are roughly 1,527,570.80 people living in Manhattan. An Island 22.82 square miles in size, meaning Manhattan has a population density of 66,940 per square mile. So we know this population density is achievable and sustainable.

Now, Australia is 2.97 million square miles with a population of roughly 23,130,000.00 people. If Australia had a population density the same as Manhattan it would be home to 198,811,800,000.00 people.

According to my calculations Australia is definitely NOT full

Australia could easily support a further 198,788,670,000.00 refugees.

Case closed - open up those borders, Ausfags. You need to stop being so racist and allow the resettlement of those poor refugees who are in danger. You got plenty of space, stop being silly

I agree, let the stupid prisoners take all the shit-stains.

>200 billion people on an island

man that'd be fucking crazy...

You and I, we are get brothers. No?

>implying Australia looks like that

Fuck off, they're full.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
This isn't up for debate.

No because you apparently don't have anything but singles. Sad!

Good choice this won't totally create more shit posters

Just toss em in the desert, they'll feel right at home there.

The livable areas are full.

Bullshit. You are going to take all the refugees, and you'll submit to it!

Especially you, America. You are going to love it when we build our boarder wall you fucking kikes.

At this point they would be used to it seeing as they love getting fucked by sand niggers

We need nukes. All these cunts thinking they can come here.

Based on my calculations your a cunt

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

Aussies are mad about being dumb prisoners

Convicts don't want more convicts? funny.

you're not tho

Holy shit, kangroo fuckers acutally ruslted. Now I have seen everything

>Canadians
Surely the refugees would prefer a change in climate, from desert to ballsack frostbite, right?

>Australia could easily support a further 198,788,670,000.00 refugees.
Stop pls dont

Nah fuck off, you cunts don't want them, so why would we?

>we overpopulated our land so you should overpopulate yours with various third worlders

Yeah, nah. Get fucked.

Just throw them in the outback

Don't you have deserts in America as well you stupid fucking cunt, how about you take 1mill refugees then cuck.

>implying our criminal dumping ground isn't 80% Venus tier desert

Why don't you just load them all onto one of your giant aircraft carriers and dump them in the middle of the Pacific?

I've never seen fear in the eyes of an Auzzy before. Its obvious OP has discovered their darkest secret. They are in fact..far from full...and clearly need more dune coons in their lives

Aren't you aware that the population of Africa is undergoing EXPLOSIVE growth and is set to QUADRUPLE by the end of this century, shitlord? Where, pray-tell, are all those desperate souls supposed to go to start families, worship their gods, and find resources to keep this explosive growth going?

I know where- Australia. The perfect place to send those 100's of millions of needy Africans.

Here's why: 1. For all intents and purposes unpopulated at this time. Plenty of room for new arrivals by the boat load. 2. No culture presently so no fear of anything of value being lost to displacement. 3. Currently has a liberal Western political system ripe for the implantation of the idea that these "New Australians" have a GOD GIVEN right to make this island continent theirs.

I for one will work tirelessly to spread this message far and wide so someday, in the near future, there will be ZERO difference in people's minds between Sub-Saharan Africa and the vast available landmass that is, for a little while longer, called "Australia".

>shipping niggers out of their entire continent and putting them in a country

That population density is not sustainable. Where do they get their food from? Their consumer goods? Consumables cannot be produced on land where there are 66k people per square mile.

I am emailing the U.N. Aussy Ambassadors right now with this plan. Bitches (Australians) love the U.N.

That's not even counting their antarctic claim.

Maybe we need to terraform Australia to make it sustainable for the immigrants

>Living in a country with a worse standard of living than a prison colony where everything is trying to kill you

What's your excuse leaf?

I never understood those cucks that donate to africans.

I bet they are the same types who go to the park and feed the pigeons.

Desert Oasis: An Aboriginal Dream

A Flat Terrain and Rapidly Depleting Water Table is Food for Thought for a Pipeline Project to Pump Saline Water from the Sea into the Middle of the Desert
The Pipe Inlet from the Sea should be Concentrated Around the Great Barrier Reef and with Enough Volume Removed the Temperature of the Water will Reduce and the Contaminants would be Thinned Out This would Also Lower Rising Sea Levels.
The Pipeline is Easily Manufactured with Your Mining Bubble and Skilled Industry Specific Work Force I Envision this Project to Be Under Way Immediately.
The Benefits of Hydrating the Red Desert Sands would Make Very Fertile Sand that Would Allow Plants to Grow Easily and Feed Many. The Filtration of Salt Water through the Sand has an Osmosis Effect and would Likely Permeate Through Bed Rock.
The Benefits of Lithium Carbonate Formation over Time and Intense Sun Light and Heat would be a Future Hedge into Leaving Other Energy Resources for Future Generations.
Grand Pipeline Schemes by Globalist Minds and Think Tanks Have Been Successful and Achieved Through Necessity, with Oil Pipelines Spanning Continents.
Migrant Solutions will Now be Solved as Sustainability would be Achieved, a Victory to The UN Development Goals and Indigenous People of Australasia.

>Where do they get their food from? Their consumer goods?

From the Australian welfare system after all the Aussies are relocated to New Zealand, of course

If it continues to make the Aussies this upset, I support this notion. Never seen those cunts so pissed before, good work OP.

lets drop them off in the middle of the outback. Any who survive get citizenship. (pro-tip: they're ignorant mudslimes they won't survive. Problem solved.)

Australia's Greatest Challenge - Solved
The Open Cast Mining Machine Could be Modified.
Steel Ingot Could be Transported with Mining Trucks,
It should Process The Steel and Automatically Weld Water Pipes.
The Rigging Could Tandem the Piping with a Production Line.
A Gantry Crane would lower the Piping and Hoist the Sheet Metal.
A Trenching System is Already Incorporated.
No Sunburn.
New Zealand's Gift to You.

Nice bantz, but I mean the people in NYC. Ain't no farmers in the Big Apple.

America's deserts are the worlds greatest deserts and I mean that in every sense of the word, and America is the only place where you can see them. America's deserts are by far the best tasting and most flavorful beef you've ever had. Truly in a league of their own.

>no hole in the middle leading to the underworld
shitty outdated map.

Let's bring in more people and cover the farmlands with houses. Great idea.

We've taken in 11 million from Mexico alone

All we need to do is dig channels from the ocean to their abandon mines, then they will have temperate salt water lakefront properties where they can build expensive luxury homes and boats for the immigrants.

My father was a missionary, and It's well known in mission circles that projects in Africa fail unless you micro-manage the shit out of them. You essentially have to start a white colony to make sure the Dindus take care of the crap u give them. At least in South America if you build them a facility, they'll maintain it for 50 years.

>we have x number of shitskins you must take x amount of shitskins.
You cunts sound like merkel, get fucked cunts.

>Manhattan grows all their own food

Fascinating.

This will be a lot easier for you kangaroo niggers if you just shut up and take it. You've already given up your guns, you can't resist the will of the globalists.

>what is the UNHCR

Yeah nah, we totally don't

We need to make Australia a country for prisoners again, just dump em' there and build a wall around it. Maybe drop trash in it too so they have something to eat and we can put it somewhere

Tried it once and we were first world in less than a century. Do it, cunt.

full

FULL
U
L
L
FUCK

America's deserts are 5 star gourmet, quality that belong in a very very select category of country, and are certified Angus beef prime. There's nothing better than that. Of all the deserts produced in the world only 1% qualifies for that category. It's the best of the best.

>implying that we'd be dropping all white prisoners this time

Australia doesn't have enough arable land to support that many people. Most of Australia is just desert. Canada is basically the same way

Alright fine. You guys want it so bad they can have this chunk of land here.

We will build a wall around it and leave them to their own freedoms.

We had blacks around last time too. They get sorted out. The carved mural above Brisbane City Hall literally shows aboriginals being trampled by Western progress.

Desert and tundra can both be made arable. The advantage of the current refugee crisis is that many of them come from a desert goat herding and fucking background. They have the skills to use the land that is typically less usable. Australia should be screening refugees and accepting all with valuable goat fucking experience.

I wish death upon your so called (((God Emperor)))

No! You don't understand, I love Australians, we will move them to that little faggot Tasmania though and maybe New Zealand. But it be better for everyone else if we put our waste on your island, stop being stubborn you have everything in life already and won the genetic lottery of being a white male, do you really need Australia too?

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME KEKSTRAILIA

Boy I'm bouta fry your ass into some KFC nigga gtfo like just close your computer desu senpai

OP How come you backed out of my India troll yesterday?

You are also obsessed with the word Malthusian.

America's deserts are aged to perfection to provide the ultimate in tenderness and flavor. If you like your deserts, you'll absolutely love America's deserts. Treat yourself to the very very best life has to offer. And as a gift, America's deserts are the best you can give. One bite and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. And believe me, I understand deserts, it's my favorite food. And these are the best.

Fuck you cunt I hope your fambam gets massacred dick head.

stfu no one cares about shitty deserts.

I know right, and imagine all the technological advances made by the refugees there!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Theres plenty of maps here of Aus. Now cunts look at those brown parts. You know literally the whole country?

They can go there.

Your mother is gonna die in her sleep if you reply to me again cunt. Log off and go to bed.

We started deporting them all back to New Zealand

Uh-uhh-uhhh Australia, that's hate speech. Luckily your own island is a prison and an absolute shithole so just pay a ((($15 fine)))

Why don't they just go to Ebola? Lots of room for them there.

fuck off. we're full

My neetbux can handle it smdhtbhfam

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL
Have fun rest of the world because after AUS-EXIT and immigration bans happen we will have no reason to take any shitskins for the foreseeable future.

Australia has empty Mining Shafts Everywhere, why not fill these up with Underground Cities once it is full above ground?

Why should Australia give up their current quality of life for people who will more than likely not only change their current demographics forever, but the very nature in which their country is governed?

In addition to that, why should they let in a bunch of people who will more than likely not conform to the Australian way of life?

In all honesty, there is no reason for it at all and it will only serve to hurt the countries in which the proposed immigrants will immigrate from.

All in all, it's an absolutely terrible idea OP.

I thought we told you this already,
Fuck off, we're full!

Underground hosing has been increasing in popularity in the southern US because of it's passive heating and cooling benefits. This technology would absolutely be beneficial in Australia.

It Accelerates Cultural and Racial Evolution.

Why do you think the Creator allowed the Middle East Conflicts, short term Genocide Revolutionized the Arabs.

Fuck off we are full

Send all the refugees to Africa

For goat meat.

Well I heard Australia has oil and needs Freedom

see

I think when they install Air Conditioning in the Shafts and their National Emblems are Skinned as Nice Rugs for their National Broadband Linked Catacomb Apartments they could enslave the White Australians and have them Turn a Dynamo Generator to Power these AC Units. Serves them right for years of Internet Abuse.

fuck off, we're full

Leaf tries to get digits -- Fails horribly! Many such cases!

no no we have a real bad abo problem and tons of gooks and muslims, it's horrible here, don't come

The year is 2090, Austrailia is now accepting 50,000 refugees per minute, costing them 6 million dollars refugee transport. When they first starting accepting refugees they realized how talented and how smart they really were, and kind! So you see all the tech wiz refugees got together and made what they called a "super refugee". It was basically like a normal refugee but really buff and a huge computer geek. They started creating new technology, like self-cleaning streets and lab-made meat for everyone (no more dangerous kangaroos!). And all without taxes (against the newest koran). I am from the future and I am telling the Australians to just give refugees a chance!

>turning refugees into mole people that aren't allowed topside

FUND IT

We should let whites in 2bh, but not Americans

Fuck off were full