Why do fanboys suck so much

"I TELL YOU I KNOW MORE ABOUT THOSE MOVIES THAN THEIR CREATOR COULD EVER KNOW!"

OP is a faggot, because 'God is Dead', but the person pictured is also a faggot.
You can be right and be an absolute cunt about it.

Gunn has his own canon. His own beautiful canon.

Imagine reeing at him that his movies are WROOOONNNG!!

Imagine reeing at some reeing at someone else who doesn’t care about any of the reeing happening for his sake.

Aaand you've officially gone up your own ass looking for a soapbox to stand on. #bless

I thought it was always known Baby Groot was a spawn?

Congrats, you're a retard

Well wait if Baby Groot isn't Groot, why does he have all of Groots memories?

He doesn't.

>Change a characteristic of a character to be a stupid idea
>Wonder why people call the director stupid.

When was this established?

When was it established that he HAD all Groots memories?

But Gunn is wrong. And he's not the creator. It's not his story, he's just taking it and making overrated movies with it.

this.

The assumption that Baby Groot has all of Groot's memories is a lore bit taken out of previously established comic canon but may not be canon in the movie's narrative.

>the story gunn wrote and directed isnt his story
okiedokie chum

Did he write the screenplay or produce it?

Jeff Loveness made that story.

The most amazing autistic fanboy screeching at the creators event is probably the time Nintendo released an actual Zelda game list timeline. The fanboys of that had been bitching and arguing over the "correct timeline" for years and years until they somehow managed to gather up some super knowledgeable elite class of freaks that lorded their superior knowledge over everyone else until Nintendo proved everyone everywhere completely wrong. Then there was raging fanboy after raging fanboy screaming how Nintendo was wrong, how they cannot theorize as well as they, and how they should have been consulted first before any official anything would be released.

It was amazing.

> this thread

>wrote
Not really
>directed
He is head of a team of directors, and somehow managed to not make it clear to anyone that was groot's tree spawn, I dont care as I acknowledge the movie canon is seperate from comics but thats just stupid Lucas teir shit