What is with people saying that you can have black friends and still be racist?

Or vote for a black president and be racist. I see liberals laughing at this line of thinking all the time. Someone says they can't be racist because they have black friends, and the liberals just chuckle.

But I don't get it. If I was racist I wouldn't have black friends, or vote for a black politician.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/11/14/election-marks-end-americas-racial-detente/
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a racist and I have black friends.
Just because some blacks are superior to some whites does not contradict the fact that on average whites are superior to blacks.

Many moderate liberals and conservatives believe in actual equality and have no issue with this.

The problem is SJWs, who seem to be obsessed with race. Many of them are racist themselves, especially toward white people.

>brown skin but no black facial features
Why is this so hot?

All the exotic look with no of the ugly

You must become more familiar with the mythology, cosmology and secular disputations of the Jews in the twentieth century. They specifically targeted the defense, "I can't be an anti-Semite because some of my best frends are Jewish," in order to ram through acceptance of this idea:
>We say who is and who is not an anti-Semite (and therefore a modern witch). There is no evidence, process, logic, defense, or appeal. This is an absolute power we hold over you and which you do not hold over us.
Notice that this same idea drives Tim Wise, white privilege, over-defining racism and modern SJW madness.

How can you be racist toward white people again?
>"Fuck you for being better!"
Lol, is that what classifies as racism now?

Because racism has always been a politicized term used by liberals control the conversation and shut conservatives up.

I'm racist and have black friends, not even white

I'm racist and my mother's a coal burner.

you think being called a racist is your problem?!

being a traitor is the worst

now to answer your question
yes you technically can be a "racist" and have millions of poc friends
because
you might still hold "racist" views towards the rest of poc

understand?
they will never accept you as anything other than "racist" until you have lessened yourself to ALL minorities (with verifiable proof, which they define)

it's illogical
it's insane
it's impossible

any questions?

How can you be racist toward jews again?
>"Fuck you for making lots of money!"
Lol, is that what classifies as racism now?

David Marcus: "racism was something you did; under privilege theory it is something you are."

thefederalist.com/2016/11/14/election-marks-end-americas-racial-detente/

You can be racist towards any race.
Racist fuck.

Nice edge
I feel you m8

>new zealand
>black people
thought you were nigger free senpai

/thread

>Not just posting Nadia

thats not racism though. thats an observable fact. It would be racism to assume that all blacks are are dumber than all whites.

She's whinier than Shinji.

I legit wasnt aware of this. If it is actually an issue, then tell them theyre the rascist ones for pointing it out, you simply dont give a fuck aboht peoples race so youre friends with whoever.

the jew is chameleon

notice how when they wish to criticize whites
they start off by saying "as a white person myself... other whites should be more ..)

let's be clear
jews would never consider themselves white
whites are goyim to jews (cattle to be used)
that's why they'll still call a white racist if they criticize jews

how about some people are better than others and thats it

I find myself posting this in threads a lot more recently, but the Unabomber talked about this, and he got it pretty right. Lefties have been "oversocialized" - they've been exposed to so many societal norms and standards from such a young age that it's overwhelmed them. Now, even when in reality the majority of society abhors things like racism, sexism and discrimination in general, the Leftist sees injustice everywhere he turns - to him, it's not enough. He believes that society does not live up to their principles.

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
Starts at number 24, I'll dump some

>The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.

>We argue that a very important and influential segment of the modern left is oversocialized and that their oversocialization is of great importance in determining the direction of modern leftism. Leftists of the oversocialized type tend to be intellectuals or members of the upper-middle class. Notice that university intellectuals constitute the most highly socialized segment of our society and also the most left-wing segment.

> The leftist of the oversocialized type tries to get off his psychological leash and assert his autonomy by rebelling. But usually he is not strong enough to rebel against the most basic values of society. Generally speaking, the goals of today's leftists are NOT in conflict with the accepted morality. On the contrary, the left takes an accepted moral principle, adopts it as its own, and then accuses mainstream society of violating that principle. Examples: racial equality, equality of the sexes, helping poor people, peace as opposed to war, nonviolence generally, freedom of expression, kindness to animals. More fundamentally, the duty of the individual to serve society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. All these have been deeply rooted values of our society (or at least of its middle and upper classes for a long time. These values are explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material presented to us by the mainstream communications media and the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

>Here is an illustration of the way in which the oversocialized leftist shows his real attachment to the conventional attitudes of our society while pretending to be in rebellion against it. Many leftists push for affirmative action, for moving black people into high-prestige jobs, for improved education in black schools and more money for such schools; the way of life of the black "underclass" they regard as a social disgrace. They want to integrate the black man into the system, make him a business executive, a lawyer, a scientist just like upper-middle-class white people. The leftists will reply that the last thing they want is to make the black man into a copy of the white man; instead, they want to preserve African American culture. But in what does this preservation of African American culture consist? It can hardly consist in anything more than eating black-style food, listening to black-style music, wearing black-style clothing and going to a black-style church or mosque. In other words, it can express itself only in superficial matters. In all ESSENTIAL respects more leftists of the oversocialized type want to make the black man conform to white, middle-class ideals. They want to make him study technical subjects, become an executive or a scientist, spend his life climbing the status ladder to prove that black people are as good as white. They want to make black fathers "responsible." they want black gangs to become nonviolent, etc. But these are exactly the values of the industrial-technological system. The system couldn't care less what kind of music a man listens to, what kind of clothes he wears or what religion he believes in as long as he studies in school, holds a respectable job, climbs the status ladder, is a "responsible" parent, is nonviolent and so forth. In effect, however much he may deny it, the oversocialized leftist wants to integrate the black man into the system and make him adopt its values.

Its like you've never had to put up with a leaf before.

Most Democrats don't live near blacks, they think voting for Hillary, and had tag slacktivism makes them post racial and saintly.

Blocking roads with BLM, isn't really helping the black community. I am a racist realist. I think blacks are Burdneed with archaic genetics, which in itself doesn't make them bad.

However my daughter plays with a couple of fatherless black kids. This summer, I found myself being somewhat a mentor to them. Showed them how to operate a power drill and jigsaw. Fixed a couple mountain bikes and gave them to them.

Yet, I am prejudiced and voted for Trump.

Fuck.

Eerily spot-on, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig

>replace white, blue, red, orange with brown
Why?

Maybe thats the difference between racism and race realism.

Was about to rant but lets leave it at that; I genuinely feel like my government is tracking my posts or something. Hi Merkel.

stop being so racist

Because to them "racism" isn't base on your treatment of individuals, but based on your support/lack of support for policies and behaviors like banning micro-agressions, affirmative action or reparations.

Even if you show a bias towards minorities on a individual scale, if you do not align yourself politically with the policies that supposedly ""help"" fight racism against various racial identities, you are part of the problematic structural racism .

now it's racist to want diversity?

Brown anime girls are hot.

Yes it is actually. Supporting a certain individual over other individuals because said individual has a different color of skin than the rest is racism.

Racism is believing a race is better/worse than others by virtue of race

SJWs believe in all this systemic racism, colonialism, capitalist racism etc etc

Why do people care so much about racism? In thought, anyway.

I can understand being upset over it in action, but not in thought.

Because you don't know what racism means.