How is he not scared of being killed by a random person with a gun...

How is he not scared of being killed by a random person with a gun? He just walks around NYC going to restaurants without a care in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pence

>Implying liberals carry "big scary guns."

>How is he not scared of being killed by a random person with a gun
He doesn't tell the press where he'll be in advance.

You can't own guns in NYC

He ditched his pressosites, not his Security detail.

This. After the past year he's clearly elected to treat the mainstream media as a hostile force.

I live in NYC. There are guns everywhere. Everywhere man.

>He is surrounded by secret service armed with smgs and body armor
>Trump is wearing body armor and has his trusty h&k 45 in his waste
>New York is noguns state
He really has nothing to worry about, unless someone flies a 747 into trump tower

4d chess kill me and you get even worse

honestly i think he doesnt care anymore.

He roams the streets with secret service and a police motorcade

Because Mike "eat cocks, get shocks" Pence has his back.

If this service is so secret why do we always here about them

Fake tips to the press.
No one knows where he is at any given time.
This man has no blind spot.

>liberals hate him
do you really think these people want to kill someone over words and want to die in return?

actual racists, real racists hated obama and he has been fine for 8 years

Thats a good question kek, really makes you think huh

His had so many assassination attempts against him, he just doesn't give a shit anymore.

it's a gun free zone bro

Still blows my mind no crazy war vet one tapped obummer with a bolt action 30-06 after all these years

Yeah it's almost like the liberals anti gun policies didn't make a difference... wow...

Because a normal person can't kill the person or has to be from inside secret service is always there the need to be told to stand down. Look at the secrete service guy reaction when he was told to not walk with JFK motorcade

The radicalization of Pence post-election is scaring the hell out of people.

Look, I'm as right wing as the next guy. But Pence calling for the electrocution of gays and his comments on African-Americans being "barely human", have gone a little too far.

This. Liberals are afraid of big black guns. It's big black dicks they love.
The more you know

God I didn't know how drink I am

Yeah I'm sure he dodged his secret service to go and get dinner

wanker

Originally their purpose was to combat counterfeiting. I can't seem to find any pages explaining why they were called "Secret Service," but I'd guess that the idea was that the less the public (especially foreign nations) knew about them and their operations, the more effective they would be at anti-counterfeiting. They weren't given the duty of Presidential Protection until the assassination of William McKinley.

underrated

I'm ok with this, may justice be done from the heavens.

30-06 can reapch out 600 yards for a good marksman.

Roger Stone said that he hires an army of private security special forces to protect him and his family at all time and they work together with the secret service as well.

Think of it as double layers of security with the best and most ruthless men in the world.

link to the SS being told to stand down at JFK?

Teflon Don fears no nigger or nu-male.

This, one of the media people even said they had to follow Trump for his safety.

Bullshit, they want to kill him.

>How is he not scared of being killed by a random person with a gun?
If he were that afraid he could always hide out in California.

Pence is truly based.

He has the best Assassination insurance ever because if some crazy Libshit kills him Mike "You thought Orlando was bad, watch me electrocute this fag" Pence will put the entire LGBTQMNOP community into death camps

Anyone who owns / knows how to use / isn't disgusted by the sight of a gun voted for him

Ohh rare

Not if he dies before the election. Its still entirely possible the Elites crash America with no survivors by killing Trump and having King Nigger declare martial law.

Sure there'd be civil war, but its not like the Internationalists give a fuck.

before the inaugeration*

topkek

Damn that Pence, wanting women to take abortion seriously.

It's been a long time since we've seen an assassination attempt let alone a successful one. Is the secret service that good at their jobs or are people less willing to die for their principles?

It's illegal to shoot people in parts of the USA

Have you forgotten that Trump is the chosen prophet of the God of the darkness which precedes the light, here known as Kek?

Trump has divine protection.

Yeah I get the vibe that he feels empty now that he has everything.

His entire life and identity are wrapped up in competition and he has nothing or anyone to compete against now.

Interested to see what he's going to do next. Maybe just be a low key president? I dunno

He has never called for the electrocution of gays. Quick basing your reality on facebook images

he has SS with him you dumb fuck

Only gang members have guns in NYC.
And I don't think they go to the 21 club.

He told us we'd get tired of winning, because he already grew bored of it long ago.

WOW! IT'S LIKE REAGEN AND KENNEDY HAD ATTEMPS ON THEIR LIFE WHEN THEY TRIED TO FUCK WITH THE ORDER.

At a time, I think it was just after he got rushed on stage, he tweeted about how he was doing it for America and how he "already had a great life". I was scared he was really going to bite it.

>mfw he picked Pence as insurance

>liberals want people to trash their guns
>liberals threaten with the same weapons they wanted to vote away

>Trump taking plays straight from Trudeau's playbook

WHAT the FUCK

It's actually because liberals don't own guns though

The only way he'll come out of this great.

He had a reservation at Dorsia.

There's no point in killing a figure head like Obama.

>If you strike me down, the religious right will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

kek

literal time traveler. if he gets killed doesnt matter pence jumps back a few days and warns him. unkillable unless u kill all the pences all at once

This is pol most of it is misinformation, newfag.

wrong. he wanted to subsidize therapy for gays who were uncomfortable with their desires and seeking help.

THIS

If you've got a straight line, which you virtually never have in a busy urban place. If you think the Presidential Protection Detail isn't looking for those things you're high.

True story: I once worked at a locked, residential psych facility. Our patients were chronic mentally ill. Folks crazy enough that a court has decided not only that they can't live on their own, but that a supervised setting isn't restrictive enough. They had $30 worth of discretionary spending per month that they spent on an in-facility store and vending machines. I was the head of clinical psych, so when we got a call from anyone official it ended up getting transferred to my office. So my phone rings, its the Secret Service. Seems one of our patients sent a threatening letter to the president over the war in Iraq. They sent it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. They also addressed it to Jimmy Carter and referenced the Cuban Missile Crisis as being something else he'd done wrong.

So I explain to the Secret Service guy: the patient he's asking about is in a locked facility. He's not even remotely lucid. If he got out our primary concern would be death due to exposure. The guy was literally too crazy to get onto a train. Secret Service wanted to know how much money he had, whether he had access to a firearm, whether or not I thought he could make it to DC or Atlanta. I was stuck on the phone for 45 minutes basically repeating "the only reason this guy can wipe his own ass and remember to feed himself is a massive regimen of antipsychotic medication" over and over again.

I figure thats that. Two weeks later theres a knock on my door. Its two Secret Service agents. They flew them to Chicago to inspect the room of a schizophrenic in his late 60s to make sure he wasn't a danger to someone who hadn't been president for 30 years.

Can you imagine how they're managing Trump?

1. If he dies, Mike Pence becomes president. A Liberal nightmare.

2. Most people like him, discluding non-American immigrants.

3. Obama was able to walk around all the time buying ice cream and hot dogs, and going golfing 24/7 nobody heckled him or talked about blowing his brains out.

It's just too eerie, as a centrist, seeing the left act much more radically than the right did when Obama took office. And Obama taking office was in the top 5 ultimate offenses to Republicans.

He never called for electrocution of gays. The law he signed also didn't do what that image says it did. The law didn't require women to hold funerals. It required medical facilities to dispose of the miscarried fetus in the same way they would a dead body. It gave the mother the option to choose not to do that, because some people probably do hold funerals for their miscarried babies and do some weird Rick Santorum shit and turn them into voodoo dolls or whatever.

If they get Trump and Pence following inauguration, the speaker of the house will become President.

The current and expected to be continuing Speaker is Paul Ryan

I'm sure the elites would be happy to have Ryan in charge.

Prior to inauguration it's more complex. the VP (Biden) becomes President while whatever process Congress has/does decide to use kicks in. I'm not sure if there's existing legislation to handle the case of both the President-elect and VP-elect being dead prior to inauguration, though the Const gives that right to Congress.

There's a higher chance of some faggot restaurant employee spitting on his food or something.

NYC has some of the strictest carry regulations in the country- what would he have to worry about?

>NYC has some of the strictest carry regulations in the country- what would he have to worry about?

Speaking of which, doesn't he own a pistol and have a carry license for New York?

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

Because criminals follow the law.

>He doesn't tell the press where he'll be in advance.

I wish Trump tell MSM where he will go then go to another place. MSM will be in wrong place.

Except liberals are mental and are behind nearly every assassination.

Does he really carry one?

Look in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE

11:15

Does he reach into his pocket to confront the protestor?

> A liberal with a gun
WeW

This has never been more apropos.

he's Yung Ba$ed Trump

>implying lib assassins actually think ahead

>How_to_get_put_in_Guantonamo_Bay_after_getting_beaten_to_near_death_by_secret_service.rmvb
lel

>unless someone flies a 747 into trump tower
He'd fly off in his helicopter before the jet fuel could melt the steel beam columns

Ny has one of the strictest gun laws.

But thx to his promis every liberal will buy a gun as easy as candy.

Keep in mind not to go after him bit his senpai.
The senators. There famelys.
The delegates and there famelys.

The nazis have won and you will die in a camp so you got nothing to loose.
Only gain.

But...what if they nosedive the top?

If Trump dies, the Right will march on Washington and massacre any Liberal cuck they find on the way there. They will overthrow the government by force, seeing as the election clearly wasn't enough.

>two weeks later
I mean I believe it but at the same time I'm laughing at the bureaucracy of the whole thing.

He is purposely putting out meme disinformation. It will make anyone too scared to assassinate trump

You'd think it would have been faster, right?

I live and work in NYC - The most ardent Trump supporters I know are Blacks and Hispanics.

Don't believe the lies on CNN - He is only unpopular with virtue signalling, self-hating, white liberal snowflakes.

Those fuckin' pussies wouldn't know what to do with a gun if their life depended on it.

Yea if something were to happen to Trump these "protests" right now would look like a fucking picnic in the park in comparison to what it would spark off

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence would be at the helm, and shit would be going down

rare flag

Yeah. he has a H&K .45 and a .38 revolver

>300 ss agents around at all time

>without a care in the world
That's how you've gotta be when you're mother fucking
PRESIDENT OF THE USA DONALD J. TRUMP

He's ta'veren. He literally has plot-armor in this timeline as the pattern of our age forms around him. We are merely threads in the great pattern, caught in the pattern being woven.

Pence
A dozen secret agents
No one wants to kill him
Only dumbass students are protesting him and even then they are getting paid/baited into it by pressure groups

>How is he not scared of being killed by a random person with a gun

Generally the United states is very safe

I can't stop laughing at this.