/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Cold Embrace Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E14/15/16: "A Fool's Hope/Family Reunion and Farewell" (Mon 5)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Tue 6)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel (Tue 6)
Star Wars #44 (Wed 7)
Star Wars Adventures #7 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
>youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

So when can we expect info on Resistance? DXD likes to keep series going pretty consistently and has been super quick on cash ins. I'm assuming we're getting like a fall 2018 release.

Imagine how great hugging her would be. Those robes look so soft.

Man, it must be really awkward for Ezra and Thrawn to be stuck on a planet for at least three years together.

Did anyone else get a boner when Thrawn was...assaulted by all those tentacles?

>ST timeline confirmed to be next show
>Thrawn is defeated predictably
>Episode filler is the secret rebel weapon
Admittedly there were good aspects of the last episodes, but I really don't like these. Also doesn't change that the majority of the show wasn't good at all.

I seriously fucking hate cliffhanger shit like this. We better see what happens to Ezra and Thrawn in some other media. Leaving things open like this is just fucking lazy.

links fucking where

>So when can we expect info on Resistance?
Probably late spring/early summer.

>DXD likes to keep series going pretty consistently and has been super quick on cash ins. I'm assuming we're getting like a fall 2018 release.
The next show won't be on DXD, it'll be on Disney's new streaming service, so it won't premiere before 2019.

Sure this looks like a joke but think about it. Ezra and Thrawn were both exposed to natural Purgill hyperspace. We know ships have all kinds of safety features concerning hyperspace, but these two were exposed directly due to the broken window.

Let's face it, Ezra and Thrawn get brundleflied into Snoke. All that tactical genius of Thrawn mixed with Ezra's power with the Force and innate ability to connect with people, say, even connecting Rey and Ben through the Force, but also so very wounded from his travel, left lost, twisted and broken in the Unknown Regions until the Imperial Remnant shows up.

Don't worry. You'll find out... since the next Star Wars show will take place during the ST. Which is what everyone was asking for...

Darth Vader is super cool and my favourite parts of Rebels were when Vader showed up. I think my like for Rogue One was less because I really liked Rogue One and more because I'm really hype about the few minutes he has screen time.
Vader's cool, yo.

This sounds so, so stupid, I'm afraid it's actually true.

"...Sooo what do you do when not admiring stolen artwork and crushing the empire's subjects beneath your feet?"

"I practice chess, go over naval strategies, and see to it that everything is being run as efficiently as it could be."

"Huh."

Based Pryce. She went out like a boss. Imperial pride.

>her lekku still growing

M-mommy

If they do this I'll fucking kill myself

*overstays her welcome*

If she was loyal to the Empire and not afraid to die then why did she betray the Empire when she was threatened by wolves?

I'm not going to say anything. Nothing needs to be said. We're all already thinking it.

"Wait, are you telling me that penis inspection day isn't a real thing in the rest of the Empire"?

I guess you could say that she was all bark and no bite.

>Thrawn starts to get angry Ezra doesn't understand the complexity and artistic value of his Shrywookan calligraphy collection
>"if only Sabine was here..." as Ezra stares into the sky

>"I see your defeat like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace."
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...
I know I´m a slowpoke, but I just fucking got it!
Nice really nice.

Rex confirmed dead!

Is her dick still growing too?

CASSIAN

Just believe in Hondo and the profit will flow.

Of course.

Ezra's alone with a great manipulator and isolated from everything he loves.

He turns into something else. And Thrawn is imprisoned or something and fed purgill krill.

You ruined the joke.

How much profit did Hondo make for the rights for the historical holo films?

When Hondo was saying Ezra made him remember a different time in the galaxy, I thought for sure the younglings were going to be mentioned just to tie up another Clone Wars loose end and confirm that they did die brutally.

Is there any download link for this anywhere?

How come there isn't anything in the MEGA?

Saddest moment of the episode is when they fake out killed the Ugnaut.

Fuck, why do clone deaths fucking get me so god damn hard. I didn't cry when Kanan died but I was tearing up when Gregor died. All those clones in TCW and now Rex... I can't fucking handle it man. They didn't deserve this.

No, he's just drunk, that's all!

lol they brought in Pellaeon just to kill him immediately.

>Sabine finds Ezra
>"Sabine. I have to tell you something. I hate your hair"

It felt like something out of Metal Gear, especially with the "At least I died fighting for a cause we chose to believe in" line. RIP in peace clones.

Kek.

You're acting like the wolves didn't walk Ezra through a short hyperspace lane.

>Rex died alone
>The last of all his brothers
>tfw he probably wanted to die on Endor, tired of being the last of his kind, of fighting war after war.
>He never faced Cody

>Remember when people complained that the old EU had too much fanservice
>Remember when people complained that the old EU got too crazy with it's force powers
I member.
>Disney does it
>WTF? I love fanservice and crazy force powers now
This will never not fucking trigger me.

"Ezra Bridger, why are you talking to a pigeon?"

"It is strong with the force. I can hear it in my head"

"Long periods of social isolation in confined spaces tend to lead to such delusions. How peculiar that you would experience them on an uncharted planet with only me for a companion."

"Yeah, I know. He's pretty wordy isn't he, feathery?"

Now that the show is over, Zeb is the most superfluous member of the crew. He's not even the last of his kind anymore.

Sure, he's sexy, but that doesn't change the fact he's kind of just...there.

>Implying that they were allowed to have their suffering stop

Oh no. They are alive, despite their feeble attempts to end the pain.
All part of Thrawn's plan to meet the space whales.

Well he's for Kallus so he's not totally useless. Let's just hope Kallus isn't a bottom or this won't end well.

He's not the last. Kix will be free one day. And alone.

They were made for fighting, they lost their purpose when the wars were over, most of their companions are dead and the galaxy has gone to shit, and they are content once again to throw away their lives for a cause because it gives their existence purpose.

But now he and Kallus can finally be full gay together.

You're acting like those weren't wolves. Filoni's wolves.

Are you saying wolves DON'T have special features that protect people through hyperspace travel? You're doubting the power and majesty of wolves?

Why does everyone on Rebels have shitty hair?

we still haven't reached bullshit oneness and spaceship hurdling levels yet

Stay tuned for Wolf Wars: A Filoni story (feat. Star wars)

>tfw the new show releases the Suncrusher

This.

Those wolves were clearly connected to the Force. They used the Force and the Force can do amazing shit. Purgills are just animals who showed up and humped a bunch of Star Destroyers to lay their brood of nightmare eggs. They just naturally use hyperspace.

Totally different.

Long hair costs more money. They cheat with buns and ponytails.

Please tell me that the last moments of the season were misleading. We're not going to put the next Star Wars show in the ST timeline, are we?

You know, the fact that the crew keeps calling Rukh a thing or an it because of how he looks is probably pretty racist in universe

>that THING is back
>ew look it's thrawns PET
>it's so gross I don't even want to touch it, let's spray paint it instead

Why is everyone so racist against Rukh? Is this how rebels treat species they personally haven't met yet? He's not a thing, he's not a pet. He's a highly skilled highly intelligent assassin. He's no loth-dog. He's not a Loth-Parrot. He's a person. I expected better from rebels fighting for "justice"

Dark greetings, are you ready for pocket sun crushers?

Well I mean, it's post Battle of Endor means it's technically ST, but I'd be very surprised if they actually bring events up to TFA.

Everything is connected to the Force. And the point is Ezra has been through an unshielded hyperspace trip. Granted the Force probably protected quite a bit, they'll probably have Ezra go in a Force trance to bubble himself and Thrawn against anything negative.

Rebels had a problem with a lot of textures being flat. Hair being one of them. Everyone had no ass. And then of course there's Sabine.

It's okay because It's ugly

My dad kept calling it the Monkey thing, it was pretty funny.

>So JJ, I was thinking, about wolves-

>Oh god, no Dave

>We could have Rey and Kylo...gain powers, enter the minds of wolves-

>For fuck's sake, Dave-

>And have them kinda growl at each other than nuzzle a bit and then-

>Oy vey, I should've had the Zion Elders kill this goyim back in 2008...

>Sabine
>The flat so flat it made regular flat look phat.

>Wanting Bantha titties

>He doesn't like Bantha tiddies

Connected doesn't mean they can use it. Even Greedo had the Force, didn't help his crotch any.

One thing I dislike about the Disney Star Wars is that in every piece of media so far the Empire is defeated at every turn. They literally never win. How the fuck can anybody take them seriously if they're always losing? It's ridiculous. Makes me wonder how they managed to hold onto power for as long as they did when they were so damn incompetent.

Depends. What color milkies are we talking about here?

>Reylo will be canon
>but it will be a furry ship

JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Top Tier:
Red, Blue, Orange
Meh Tier:
Green, Pink, White
Shit tier:
Yellow, Brown, Purple

>Why is everyone so racist against Rukh?
The rebels are racist, sexist, ableist bigots. Especially ableist considering the number of legally blind "Stormtroopers" that they brutally murdered, and the number of mentally retarded imperial commanders they brought to their deaths.

So when was Jacen Syndulla conceived?

Lack of large scale military opposition, combined with a large industrial base and fairly efficient logistical superstructure. Also evil space wizard magic.

Can't wait till Thrawn joins LE RESISTANCE XD to crush the evil white male.

Don't think of it as a cliffhanger. Think of it as heading to crest the next hill. We've a long road ahead of us user. Lets go.

So out of curiosity did the EU end on any notable cliffhangers or was every major storyline pretty much wrapped up when it got shitcannned?

If I go back and start reading the books/comics and playing the games am I going to eventually hit a point where I'm forever blueballed by a major story arc being left unfinished? Did the lives of the OT crew get covered all the way up to their deaths?

I think before the initial attack on Lothal would be logical. A dangerous mission, Hera leading the front lines, they probably had sex before the mission.

How is this allowed?

There was some prophecy about Jacen's kid ascending to a space ivory throne as a Jedi Queen that was left there. But really who cares.

And yet she didn't think to tell him that she loved him at the time

>red that high
>purple that low
End yourself.

Genocide does strange things to people.

[COLONIZATION] IS CANON BOYS

Filoni did it, the absolute mad man. He saved all the waifus.

Also, how is babby formed? How Hera get pragnent?

Rebels are literally terrorists.

Anyone have a more lifelike or even.. artistic version of Pryce? Asking for a friend.

>"Wow... that was amazing, Hera"
>"You're magnificent, Kanan..."
>"Hera... I love you"
>"..."
>"Hera is there something you'd like to tell me in return?"
>"...Thank you?"
>"Something else, maybe?"
>"I'm drawing a blank."

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THING IS MY GRANDSON

Not too much difference in looks.

>Telling people you love them before you have sex

What a fucking loser. I bet you're into sick shit like hand holding.

>the only thing she could ever commit to was the rebellion
Kanan had a hard life.

>NOW WHERES THE FATHER?
>h-hes gone..
>TYPICAL HUMANS

I think most of the realistic art comes from the FFG cards, I don't think Pryce has had a card yet.