Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Black-Widow-Deadly-Origin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/2

2/2

Cancer

>Stark breathes
>creates a new archenemy

How can one man be such a font for supervillain origins? Hell, he's partially blamed for why Wakandan extremists want to wipe out everyone else in the Black Panther movie since his tech is getting uncomfortably close to catching up with theirs.

Was already posted

BASED Shogun is erasing blacks and giving us sweet Anime girls! Who's ready for Tony & Toni going all /m/echa?

What's cancer about it? Young Stark created better robots and won the football match. Lots of robotics competitions have such silly shit in them.

Where? Searched both the archive and the catalog but didn't find any other thread
Unless you mean the one that link a cbr article hoping to create a shitstorm

They should unionize.

>It's another Tony creates new enemy just by existing arc

>Unless you mean the one that link a cbr article hoping to create a shitstorm
Someone posted that fucking unlettered preview in the same thread OP forgot to upload.

To be fair, that's basically Hawkeye's original origin story. No joke.

So we Ultimate now?
If this this is the new suit then i'm very happy with the choice (i just wish they didn't used that many movie's designs in the background, even if it's just a cover)

Well, technically Hawkeye's origin is a mix of loveboner for Widow and hateboner for Stark.

We are probably talking of two different threads 'cause the one i'm talking about didn't have any images of the preview in it

>basically Hawkeye's original origin story

So what happened here? Tony cucked Clint?

And remember! Stark is also responsible for the crippling self-esteem issues that destroyed Pym's life! And he did it by simply taking off his helmet!

Nat was sent by the Soviets to spy on Stark. It never was more than a fling, but they were sorta fuckbuddies. In Deadly Origin she confesses she loves Stark, which makes Hawkeye mad since he was in love with Widow. Now whether that's realor manipulation is up to you, but Nat's whole deal is that she pretty much always wanted out of the game, and Stark was a chance to do that. It was a Bonnie/Clyde thing they had going on, Clint & Nat, that as you know ended with them reforming after she became disillusioned with the Russian Government.

So you be saying
>grabs a drink
We wuz
>betrays his friends
Some kinda
>builds a space gulag
Uber-Chad
>battles the US Government over IPs
That makes people mad
>loses his company
Just by existing
>becomes rich in the span of 10 issues and heads to space
And sheeeeeittt
>genocides an entire Alien Armada
WEW!

It is my belief that "STARK REEEEEEEEEEE!" started with Clint. Jack Frost (who was fired for corporate espionage) might have been the first villain with a major personal axe to grind against Tony, but Barton gets bonus points for just how unbelievably petty this is.

I'm always amazed how weak some people write poor Pym. To be shattered that hard because your meat head fighter turns out to be a turbo chad with brains.

what the hell

I know it didn't last long, but Silver Age Iron Man vs. Black Widow issues were some wild shit.

>guy with bow gets sidelined when a literal guy with a flying armor shows up
>REEEEEE y r they ignoring me?!
Is Clint related to Doom?

I honestly still ship it. They're good for one another.

Well the nerdiest of the nerds and the most autistic of nerds used to be Reed Richards but then in the past 15 years they started to give that to Pym and toned down Reed. They didn’t have to do that though because Reed’s love for his family was always a saviour. Pym has nothing other than autism.

What the heck is this from? It looks wild.

Black Widow: Deadly Origin
Link: readcomiconline.to/Comic/Black-Widow-Deadly-Origin

>Stark Industries believes in diversity
>BABE diversity
What did he mean by this?

>Marvel has a metric shitload of super smart genius superheroes
>Tony is the only one that makes villains just because he's a super smart genius
At least he has that to separate himself from the other brains.

Not only that, but in the beginning he made enemies simply because of his job, since competitors were a dime a dozen. Add spies, Commies, and now Anarchists and conspiracy-theorists, and the guy makes enemies legitimately simply by existing.

The fate of the first Crimson Dynamo made me legitimately sad

Madison Jeffries appeared in the last issue of Bendis Iron Man with Arno Stark. I hope Bendis doesnt kill him. Perhaps he will move from x-men books to Iron Man books as an employee of Tony.

Crimson Dyname is a great character. Ursa Major should be at least Sasquatch-The Thing tier in strength.
Russia should have a very powerful official state sponsored superpowered team.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Tony cant cuck anyone.

Which one of them? Vanko? The guy who manipulated Tony into killing Bullski and was then stripped off the armor?

>Russia should have a very powerful official state sponsored superpowered team.
It's unlikely they'll get a book, but I always figured they could be folded, alongside Black Widow because she doesn't work as a protagonist, into an Iron Man book as frenemies. To provide a contrast with the modern-day Commies. They kinda did that in the War Machine book where he was a cyborg. And yeah, Jeffries could find a home in IM, but I doubt Slott's gonna bring him over.

they could even get an Omega Red clone in the team. He has been cloned a few times. It shouldnt be impossible to reprogram his morality.

I am a little bit out of the loop. What will happen with Ironheart in all this 'Fresh Start' business?

Far as anybody knows, she’s in Champions. Apart from that, I hope she fades into obscurity and is never brought up again, while Toni becomes the Stark Protege.

Yeah I hope that too.

>blacks
I can't even tell who's more obsessed at this point. Literally nobody brought this up, not even blacks anons. Also there's one in the panels

*black anons

Looks like Slott watched Big Hero 6 recently.

This nigger doesn’t have a single creative bone in his body.

>Russia should have a very powerful official state sponsored superpowered team.

This.
Honestly i have a boner for region-specific teams like the Rangers or pic related (maybe with the Winter Soldier as lead instead of red guardian)

Wasn't there a relative of him who became an nu-inhuman with the power of technokinesis?

Give Zub a chance to turn her around.

No thanks. Lila exists, Toni exists, we don’t need Bendis’ OC. Just on account of being a Bendis OC she should be destroyed.

Zub has an uphill battle to go just trying the salvage the Champions after Waud ruined that solid gold concept.

He was in the team in X-Men '92, if I recall, and pretty happy to use diplomatic immunity. That was fun.

Id love to see more stories about misc heroes around the world. I remember a story about the winter guard where they tried to defect but the twist at the end was that the avengers they went to were actually soviets training to try and replace/infiltrate the avengers. The story was extra messed up because it was the month before th Soviet Union fell.

Huh. Sauce?

Reed was never anyone’s second fiddle- ever.

>a cross between Rick & Morty and the Black Mirror

>Pym has nothing other than autism

Pym's only fault was the continuity remembering the fact that he beat up his wife.
He can't literally go on in a story without some other here saying: "I remember what you did!" "After what you did to Janet..." and it's been that way now for years to the point that the guilt for that slap has become the biggest part of Pym's character.
And all this when Reed slapped his wife too, other than talking shit to her all the time.
Also they blame him for something like that when Herc and Thor's past of raping gods is treated as a joke

>Universe with sentient androids, advanced AI and a title character who wears power armor.
>Still has robotics competitions controlled by CRT monitors and video game pads.

You... do understand that's in the past, right? Like, 30 years or so before current-day MU. Stark is the kid.

>Tony Stark: Iron Man

So, that means there is another Iron Man book to be announced? Doom? Toni? I hope it's Toni

There was an old comic where Reed was so autistic and obsessive that he didn’t pay Sue any attention because he was so engrossed in his work so Sue said she will call up Namor and then Reed would FINALLY leave his work alone. Then he came into the living room and saw Sue had sculpted a sculpture of Namor so there would be someone to take care of her since Reed wasn’t paying her any attention.

Slott is a hack!
That's a fucking flashback dude

He's a showman, if the attention isn't on him then it's a problem.

Jesus Nat, why don't your Widows bite have crazy magnets on them?

That’s just to make it clear to fans that it’s Tony. If they just wrote Iron Man people would stilll doubt if it’s really Tony. I don’t think Doom will stay as Iron Man and I believe Riri’s official title is Ironheart anyway so if she gets her own book it will just be called Ironheart.

The other Silver Age villains who were first motivated by hating Stark were Melter and Wonder Man, both ran rival companies to Stark, and went out of business trying to compete with him. Melter used one of his inventions to become a supervillain, Wonder Man embezzled from his company and got arrested, before he got powers from Zemo.

Pretty sure no one forgot abou Ultron, either.

>Also they blame him for something like that when Herc and Thor's past of raping gods is treated as a joke
As far as I recall, at least the Marvel versions don't have that.

Stark literally makes enemies by existing. He could give up super-heroics, and new threats specifically targeted on him would still pop up.

>Behold, Iron Man! You now face the combined might of... The Union for Supervillanous Workers Rights!

It's funny, i don't remember Slott using the Sinister Six in Spider Man

So is Tony a wetback now or what?

You have a very bad memory then

Because he's shit.

The problem I always have is they always lean way to heavily into the team of regional mascots. Sure, the US has Captain America. But it also has a guy in a power suit, a Norse God, a guy who turns into a green muscle man, a guy who shrinks and grows, a girl who shrinks, a guy with a boy and arrow, and then so on. We can have a Captain Russia at least or some other thematic hero, but it'd be nice to see a bit more effort put into these sorts of things to give them more rounded origins.

We don't need another thing like "Chinese heroine who's power is giving birth to lots and lots of super powered babies."

The arc with the Future Foundation
Ends of the Earth

HIs superhero origin involved him failing to save his wife from being killed by the KGB and him also failing to save Janet's dad from getting devoured by a monster

i kinda want to read it for the art tho