Another knee bent, this time: Ford

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799432403727028224

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/risenc/status/799438397152653312
autonews.com/article/20151201/OEM01/151139984/ford-plans-$1.3-billion-upgrade-of-kentucky-truck-plant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good good.

BEND

They always come crawling back...

Small cars are moving to mexico still.

Based Fiesra and Based Focus still going.

We need a check list of bent knees
I feel like there'll be a lot of ticks on there soon

Ford, Apple, ADL. These are the ones I remember, just from today.

Wonderful, maybe Mr Ford should learn his place.

Knees: bent [x] not bent [ ]

Dat Nov 18th stamp.....

Well shit, the claim that Americans aren't buying small cars but trucks was blown out a few months ago when truck sales fell.

I still won't buy Ford.

It's real. The time is adjusted to the Britbong's timezone.

>American education

He is literally from the future.

>time zones, how do they work?

how about Ford sells their based European models in America?

NEW TWEET
E
W

T
W
E
E
T

why does meeser trump hate mexico so much?

He makes the best deals folks!

WOW... SOME ONE SEND THIS TO MICHAEL MOORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE WHO HAS A TWITTER SEND THIS TO MICHAEL MOORE

HE SAID THE MADMAN WOULDN'T DO THIS

SEND TO MICHAEL MOORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

It's real go on his Twitter page.

>"yo don, decided not to move the plant since your dick ass will probably fuck us with tarriffs"
>SHIT GUYS I WORK SO FUCKING HARD
top lad

Whys he gotta pat himself on the back like that lmao

Becoming president isn't easy.

MR PRESIDENT,

PLEASE!

WE'RE SICK OF WINNING

WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

WE'RE TIRED MR. PRESIDENT

CAN WE JUST TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THIS WINNING?

THE

>not making it trumps face
desu

real talk for a sec here

is anyone else completely surprised how much power trump has projected thus far?

i voted for him and believed in him, but he's beating my expectations already.

History is repeating

Praise Kek

>not even president yet and already fulfilling campaign promises

TRUMP TRAIN
HAS
NO
BRAKES

Kentuckian here.
Coal is dead.
send us more factories, amazon stores, and tech opportunities.

The people here are underestimated, and can contribute to society in far better ways than digging coal.

Canada is proud of Mr.Trump and most Americans.

You're gonna get tired of winning.

They think he's crazy.

Not even joking. He's done and said enough shit, which has been amplified 1000000 times by the media, that they are scared.

NATO will bend the knee too.

Trump will probably never get the BEST possible deals. He will settle for decent deals. And his opponents will be grateful to him.

I think it confirms the guy has great interpersonal skills and knows to making allies of former enemies is far better rather than holding grudges like Obama would.

KNEE

No such tweet

Trump-senpai is Making America Great Again supposed to feel so good?

thanks for correcting the record

>wrong

Die in your own shit and piss.

>underestimating the Don
Memes asides, I'm sure these plans were all put on hold once trump pulled ahead during the primaries. Also the President (elect) has more power than you'd expect.

Seems legit.

Dollar is surging, jobs coming back and the man hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Whew lads I can't handle Mr. Trump's wild ride.

FACT CHECK: Trump was wrong. We're still not tired of winning. Pants on fire!

sorry drumpf supporters, it wasn't moving in the first place

find me a link that says this plant was moving, you can't

that was another plant

Die in your city maze whilst I sit in silence in my backyard, with no humans within earshot.

>I don't into religion or meth or cousins
>can legally carry concealed on my property
>you wish you had deer jerky this good
>you wish you could touch a tree

so much this.

To further clarify.

The carrot is the tax breaks. Ones which would be bad if in isolation, but they aren't in isolation. The stick is Trump himself. People and companies will bend the knee and receive some degree of benefit for it, while America and its people will OK to great benefits each and every time. Everytime another kneels, Trump gets more popular, people want to glom onto that popularity, more kneel.

But some won't bend the knee. And while his ACTIONS may be rather mild or non-existent, Trumps mouth will do damage. He will savage them compared to other presidents. The media, but mostly the people, will do the rest. The people will ruin reputations and companies. They will see that, and the next in Trump's firing line will bend even faster than otherwise.

There probably WILL be some degree of fucked up madman shit that Trump will do, but it will almost always appeal to his base. Keep them happy and keep the notion that he's a fucking madman alive at the same time. Independants, foreign nationals, media, liberals, companies wont like this shit. But the rest of the good Trump achieves will outweigh that.

FWIW I think the Muslim register may happen, for that very reason. The actual implementation and effect of it will be non existent. Probably just make 'muslim' a togglable search variable on official databases. But it will make people wary.

I also think he will kill a high profile company, and early on in his term. Alternatively he will fucking verbally unleash on a fairly friendly nation that is being uppity. Germany (or the EU itself) is shaping up well, ESPECIALLY if they can get another country or two to leave or vote to leave before he takes office.

Carrot: Taxbreaks, virtue signalling, American citizen appreciation.
Stick: Trump.

>I lold so hard when I found out what it means

I hope someone can proof me wrong, but there was never a discussion that Ford would close here.

They were closing in Michigan right.

People are kidding themselves if they don't think we already have such databases of risky people. It's just not publicly revealed.

>dat samefag

the funny thing about this stupid safety pin fad is that the people you're trying to virtual signal towards think you're a fucking doofus and hate you

Wrong factory though kek.

>A businessman with no political experience would be bad they said
>He won't bring back the jerbs they said
>Mexico won't pay for the wall they said

This. All of here probably have an extra flag in a database somewhere as well.

Gott Erhalte Trump den Kaiser

With Obama at the helm, and how San Bernadino actually occurred, I'm not confident enough in that.

Decent odds it does though (but probably only FBI, Homeland Security types). In which case Trump publicises it as his initiative, but nothing changes.

wtf hitler didnt take his salary and now trump wont take his salary
wtf ford liked hitler now ford likes trump
trump is literally hitler why would we elect literally hitler

Because they refused Obamas bailout money.

when you call your enemies Hitler, they win

>yfw FBI allowed San Bernadino happen to boost Trump's ratings

>is anyone else completely surprised how much power trump has projected thus far?

I've been watching this election closely since it began last year, so no. I look forward to all the eye-rolling people I know who are against him seeing why I liked him from the start.

>There’s no Lincoln plant in KY, & last Dec Ford said it wld add 2k jobs to its truck plant there. Not going to Mexico. Will his fans notice?
>twitter.com/risenc/status/799438397152653312
lowut

> Getting sick of winning already Sup Forums?

If I buy this book are people going to give me triggered stares?

I came

hahaha... woopsie...

just a little mistake, we all make them...

>he wont deport 12 million illegal
They said

Cause the media sure as fuck wont do it.

only one i'm jealous of is the guns
trees are for faggots give me a concrete jungle any day

>You don't have to go back, they said

this tweet gonna backfire

also why is Ivanka at the meeting with abe

Fools, the small car plant is going to Mexico still, this Kentucky plant was never leaving in the first place.

This is just ford using Trump for good PR.

she's gonna get the swine flu she played herself

Why the hell not?

B-b-but he "saved or created" thousands of jobs!

>he doesn't understand this chessmove
By Trump announcing that this plant isn't moving, it gives the public perception that Ford will keep their factories in the US. This means that if Ford does try to move that other plant; there will be a bigger backlash from the public and Trump because it looks like they are going back on their word.

How did that mouse not eat through her organs?

our first woman president needs to start preparing

Too much noise, too many neighbors, too much culture for me in the concrete jungle.

The trees are no for gay jesus

>the trees make food, metroanon, not homosex

have fun suckin that BBC,faggot haha

I don't understand

Shadilay

What do you think Trump will do with the 20 billion barrels worth of oil under Texas when hes sworn in?

Dump them on Jeb's lawn the day he has a BBQ planned.

Ok? Except they fucking spent $1.5 billion to upgrade it just last year, i doubt it would ever go to Mexico anytime soon after investing that much to upgrade it.

It's all a PR ruse.

autonews.com/article/20151201/OEM01/151139984/ford-plans-$1.3-billion-upgrade-of-kentucky-truck-plant

Nah, Trump wants some of that fucking Guac.

No you dummy. I was talking about the other plant in Michigan that Ford said was moving to Mexico. This post on twitter gives Trump more leverage to prevent it from happening. It's 4D underwater backgammon.

Thats... kinda hot.

I'm not really a fan of bjs but if its like that...

I dunno.

When did everything go so right?

Is this call real or is it like the NFL letter that he made up?

Good to know some good people get to keep their job.