I don't see one, so Whomp thread?

I don't see one, so Whomp thread?

How could you say that what she did is wrong? Even though it was a marriage of platitude, it made that fat man very happy in his final seconds. Well, it didn't make him happy, but for a moment he made himself believe that this was just as good as a lifelong partnership. If you meant to say it was wrong throwing that dude out the window, then yes, and I'm sorry I misunderstood your protest.

So Whomp-Lore-Nerds, how many times has Ronnie died so far?

Well to be fair, she did not let Ronnie die alone, did she?

Remember its a multiverse of Ronnie's.

There's that other Ronnie that lives into the future when downloading your brainwaves is a thing, and is then murdered by the staff after artificial Ronnie is finished uploading.

Agrias also confirmed to be alone forever. People forget she's also quite a nerd.

At least she gets laid

>That fat, nugget-eatting manlet
>dying at an old age

He's literally magic.

The twist is that he's 31 years old.

And not just your regular old magic, but Christmas magic.

I’m surprised he can even die
I always assumed he’d end up like that guy in Don Hertzfelt’s Its such a beautiful day but instead of living out a full filling immortality, Ronnie would achieve nothing and then after a billion years when the universe implodes he’s left in the dark void of emptiness with only his infinite regrets to keep him company

when? I don't recall her every having a boyfriend.

And by "infinite regrets" you mean M-Dude, right?

We've seen multiple comics of her going out on dates.

And unlike Ronnie she's better about containing her spaghetti unless pissed off.

Agrias has been on dates, but Ronnie has had two girlfriends.

>he’s left in the dark void of emptiness with only his infinite regrets to keep him company

Meh, he just gets bored.

A few strips have implied that all of her dates end badly. She hangs out with Ronnie because her bad luck with men looks small compared to his failures.

> Sup Forums, the comic

The fuck kind of desk job doesn't let you have a beard?

>"how do you do fellow autists" the comic
Nah

>How could you say that what she did is wrong?
Because the deed was done and Ronnie was gone. All she had to do was let the priest file the paperwork and she would have inherited Ronnie's vast collection of weeabo shit.

It was 2012, the Muslim influence on society had not progressed to the point that every male had a beard.

A lot of corporations don't (or didn't) allow them. IBM is a classic.

Fun fact; one of my uni lecturers was the first IBM employee to be allowed a beard. He has a degree in psychology and played them like a fiddle just to see if he could.

he seems less fat in the old comics
now that im looking at it
the way he draws his face now is fatter
i also think he did not do this on purpose
he did this subconsciously

Must be an American thing. I've never heard anything like that over here.

Of course I'm a software engineer and nobody cares if I come to work wearing jeans and a shitty metal shirt as long as I'm not meeting with a client that day, so I guess my standards are really low either way.

I'm not American, and neither is my lecturer.

Multiverse of Ronnie’s what?

Agrias is stronk

Ronnie's Ronnies.

>Sad, worried expressions on both their faces.
Gold.

As soon as a double seat is free, you move.

damn feels

Makes sense

>having your own Sailor Moon costume makes you gay
oh
oh no...

No, user. As Ronnie noticed (too late), wearing it makes you gay.

I don't get it.

Oh, you misunderstand. This event takes place only two years from now, after Ronnie’s lifestyle has caused him to rapidly age and wither away. That’s actually Agrias’s great grandmother.

My favorite part about this is that it works if that's a Halloween costume or if Ronnie actually became a zombie.

I love his comics about his visit to Boston.

Ronnie is socially awkward. If he moves, what if the other guy think that Ronnie is racist/there's something wrong with the guy? What if he gets offended?
If you're socially awkward and ever been in a packed buss you'd understand.

Every woman can under 50 can easily get laid since there's dregs on tinder that will fuck literally anything. This means the female standard for not being a legbearded forever alone cat lady is upped to locking down an acceptable long term partner before cobwebs start to show.
>r9k.jpg

Hey Ronnie.

I understand and I hate it

Suits being thrown out of windows will never not make me laugh.

That’s not a suit, that’s a cloth.

He also draws himself as a tiny round ball-like man when he's actually tall and stocky, he just refined the Ronnie character into something funnier

Post-Convention Whomp comics are always the best ones

crisis on infinite Ronnie's when

That's some good paneling work.

>he's actually tall and stocky
He is actually a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

He has tiny arms?

ever since the early 1900's when people found out beards help spread tuberculosis
beards have been associated with dirty filthy people
so a workplace wouldn't want to hire a dirty filthy person

>implying the preservatives in nugs wont fuse with his dna and make him immortal

a lot of respectable jobs dont allow beards. You can always be a Carnie is you want to have one at work though or a plumber or a muslim