What was the best part?

What was the best part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HDEtpnh54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Killmonger cut the black bitch throat in front of everyone.

Shuri

When the nigger gorillas barked. I literally busted out laughing in the theater when everyone else was quiet.

When "it ain't me" started playing

When Shuri called the white boy a Colonizer.

The fact black people cling onto this movie without knowing shit about the character or the comics.

Y’all nignogs are the new ‘gamer gurrl’.

Who hurt you? Was it Tyrone?

what are you? A nerd?

>spending dozens of hours of your life reading capeshit

Blacks really don't care about your bigotry. I know you think you're making a lot of people upset but the only people you are really hurting is yourself and your family.

The entire movie. It was a comedy. Magic niggers with amazing superpowers and the most advanced technology on earth. It was fucking hilarious to watch this fantasy film the kike SJW libtard propaganda spew to incite porch monkeys to chimp out with we wuz kangz until they go back home to reality.

>What was the best part?

Goriniggers were the best part of the movie, the rest was terrible generic shit.
the movie goes from insulting to retarded all the time, nigerian Sup Forums found extremely funny that the first wakandian center was in america and that americans can't do a decent camrip.

You are really dedicated to this pasta aren't you?

You're really a useless piece of shit aren't you?

Whats wrong buddy, Tyrone cucked you recently?

>Being this mad over a movie

Nah faggot. You might enjoy gorilla dick. I just enjoy telling the truth about this rotting nation embracing and worshipping the coon, while Jews push the narrative in every media platform possible.

>being this stupid to gobble up any filth the mass media promotes

Yeah sounds like you had your crush stolen by that so called gorilla dick. How does it feel to be a cuck?

Did she go see Black Panther with him?

typical sad ad hominems. you going to insert cuck into every response?
LOL
either a nigger or a white boi who wants to be a nigger
in either case it's pathetic

Are you me?

youtu.be/_HDEtpnh54s

Killmonger walking up to the throne + spinny camera + trap music

>The fact white people cling onto this movie without knowing shit about the character or the comics.
Ftfy. Black people play it up as a joke at most.

The Car Crash gag.

You're the sad one here. Blacks are living in your head rent free. Was it bullying? Cucking? Are you mad that all the black kids at school are more popular than you?

Niggers will not know about comic book characters or history. The vast majority can barely read.

>Niggers: WE HAVE A HERO TOO NOW #wakandan4life

The escapism is worse than with that Avatar movie
>AWUHUHUH WHY CAN’T I LIVE ON PANDORA WHY ARE HUMANS SO EEEEVUL

Literally everything about M'Baku. Best character.

The only based vegetarian.

Keeps inserting cuck into every response. I think either you just learned that word, or you have the vocabulary of a 12 year old. Fuck off little twat.

When the villain finally fucking arrived

I was so happy when he was in it. I avoided all spoilers. I was even happier when he was best in show.

Killmonger's badass mask. Wished he didn't only wear it in one short scene.

>the year of our lord two thousands ten and eight
>Black Panther was originally a reversal of colonialism
>Black Panther was originally a critique of the 'White Man's Burden'
>Black Panther's decision to withhold vibranium from the world and instead institute policy that resembled real world policy in the relations between first world developed countries and third world nations was a stealth red pill before red pill was a thing
>Disney fucks that all up to race bait a billion dollars out of niggers
My favorite part is the end. When I realized the whole movie was one giant patronizing pat on the african head. Don't even feel bad giving the mouse my money, they earned it.

White people cling to Hogwarts shit too

Nigga should've had a bigger role, T'Challa was boring

Stop being a chimp

White nerds, you mean. Which is why Black Panther is for black nerds, like Steve Urkel.

>Chimp
Da’s racist towards niggers, they can’t help that they look and act like filthy animals.

The part where the success of this movie makes Sup Forumsacks realize how irrelevant they are.

I just don't see why fans of the Black Panther movie are obligated to read the comics before they are considered "true fans".

>not hundreds
I seriously hope you don't do this familam

Why are you projecting, chimp?

>What was the best part?
Man-Ape and Klaue, all the others are shit, especially Shuri, Killmonger and the bald nigga whatever is called

It never stopped Batman fans.

Being black isn’t an excuse to be a fucking braindead hype-train-chasing piece of SHIT.

Yes we get it, you were bullied by blacks. Move on.

I don’t get it, are you trying to be racist or do you just fling insults like an upset 12-year old? Dumb nigger.

>normie: "I enjoyed Black Panther but don't really have a desire to explore his history in a medium I'm likely not interested in."
>Sup Forums: "fucking braindead hype-train-chasing piece of SHIT!"

Black Panther in the comic book
>honkey ass ophey mother fuckers can't handle Vibranium
Black Panther in the movie
>Vibranium for everybody!
Jokes aside, It's a different character user.

Shuri.

This desu

How its success triggered lots of Sup Forumsfags

What are you guys talking about? Shuri was kickin' rad

Y’all niggers gonna act like ebola monkeys with the Cyborg movie as well, huh?

the soundtrack

when they burned the theater down.

This.

Sargon's review

Shuri and M'Baku were great. I understand not everyone is gonna like the movie, but what's with all the salt and mean-spirited attitude about it?

The fact that the script was bix nood egyptology but instead of kangz it's wakandans, and instead of who melanin gives black people superpowers it's a special mineral that gives them superpowers . despite their technological superiority the blacks still got colonized

Because this is the internet, and more specifically, Sup Forums.

Niggers suddenly acting all high and mighty because there's finally a superhero movie catering to their shit tastes.

Because of its mostly black cast

Case in point this guy

Because an average as fuck marvel movie is an untouchable paragon of perfection thanks to its all chimp cast.

Definitely the butthurt from Sup Forumscucks

My favourite part was when black people started screaming "WHITIES CAN'T WATCH THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT'S A BLACK MOVIE FOR BLACK PEOPLE".

I mean, how fucking deaf to hypocrisy ARE you.

My favorite part was probably the end fight in the crater, but my dad's favorite part was the museum scene. He told me after the movie that he liked Erik more than T'Challa.

most have read the books

Hopefully there's more to come

I actually have to agree with this. When they showed up for the ceremony it was awesome and when they showed up to save everyone's asses it was even better, even if you knew it was coming.

Klaue was the best character in the movie and they had fucking Killmonger kill him like a bitch. Such shitty writing.

Idk, blacks have always been nerdier than whites. You can't assume they haven't read the comics.

>blacks have always been nerdier than whites
I'd be trying to escape reality too if I was a fucking nigger.

how can anyone think that smarmy douche was right and T'challa was wrong. T'Challa has an air of wisdom and understanding and what would make a good king, while killmonger is just a douchy hood monkey who gives himself crocodile scars and think that makes him an african

Killmonger. I would've liked him to have been a bit more complex, but he definitely stole the show anyway.

Aside from that:
>the music
>that Afrofuturist aesthetic
>all that butthurt from whitey
>took itself more seriously than most other Marvel movies

They made him way too likable. He's supposed to be one of BP's chief villains ffs.

>*Chimping noises*

What’s wrong cumskins? I thought The Day of the Rope was coming?

Sup Forumsacks are assmad

They thought the movie would flop, it didn't.

Killmonger, dude was right desu

But you are a nigger

Apparently everyone's a nigger on Sup Forums now.

Shit, there go my job offers and I think I just got a girl pregnant. Better run, don't want to be a responsible adult figure when you're a nigger after all!

I'm not the one pussying out, if you want to be hung just give me your address.

>Implying you aren’t a NEET
>Implying a girl would ever touch you

Wew, no wonder you focus your hate on blacks. Gotta blame someone huh?

Stop embarrassing yourself Dylann.

His sister was great and she said "WHAT ARE THOSE" I knew it was gonna be great. In my book it's only second to Winter Soldier.

>Imagine being this sad

Looks like you’ll die without ever hanging a black person.

>Being this hard out of arguments that you start making wild assumptions
Pathetic, even for a nigger.

>it's an episode of things that never happened

>Implying I would ever seriously argue with a subhuman Sup Forumsack

You’re beneath me.

>Implying what he said isn’t true

Pretty much every scene with M'baku was a treasure

>"Are you done? A-a-are you done?"

>He seriously thinks the general audience are going to start reading comics because of any of these movies

I pity you, really.

>staunch traditionalist
>stoic
>saw guns as beneath her, sticking to traditional melee weaponry instead
>incredible melee combatant
When did you realize Okoye was the Vergil to Nakia's Dante?

Can we agree that BP is one of the most solid movies of phase 3 so far?

I'm clairvoyant.
Allow me to demonstrate. Without reading any of the replies in this thread, I will be able to summarize the contents including the level of discussion!

My prediction is:
This is a great thread. With thoughtful discussion that's respectful to everyone, including all varying opinions and views. There's no race baiting, Sup Forums shitposting, Sup Forums baiting or any kind of shitposting in general. Really, the discussion is just the kind of high standard you'd expect from Sup Forums!

So -
How did I do? Was my prediction startlingly accurate?

Klaw