Will he actually fix anything, Sup Forums

Is he even on our side or is he just another puppet

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799432403727028224
youtu.be/L2QmClRt9AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's already fixed the world zeitgeist.

How so

He's not on anyone's side, he just likes "winning".

However, his existence will fix a lot of things because elites are scared of him, and now have to pay attention to the plebs.

He's a death-threat, not a politician.

There will always be elites, but occasionally they have to be reminded that they can't get away with everything.

>He's not on anyone's side, he just likes "winning".

So he could just as well have run as a liberal Democrat? Does he genuinely care about any issues?

And isn't he an elite himself?

Once he takes the oath.
>Pic related

>However, his existence will fix a lot of things because elites are scared of him, and now have to pay attention to the plebs. He's a death-threat, not a politician. There will always be elites, but occasionally they have to be reminded that they can't get away with everything.

This to some degree. I hope he stays at Trump tower. Some presidents have chosen not to stay at the WH year round. No obligation to do so as far as I know.

Plus, it'll be like Tony Stark or some crap.

Excuse me.
>pic related

He's not even the President, and he's already fixing things.

>TPP is DEAD

>Apple is discussing moving production to the US

>Support for the Syrian "rebels" is declining. Obama will cut funding

>Globalists are having a collective meltdown

Somebody needs to wake me up because there's no way that this timeline is real.

He went against the prevailing culture which was democrats working and against the culture of "HILTER!".

>And isn't he an elite himself?
No, he's just rich. Being an elite is more about going to the right parties. He maybe could have been an elite but he's too much of a defiant personality.

This.

>Globalists are having a collective meltdown.

Fox News, Hannity specifically, started talking about globalism. Then, Obama did today in the Merkel press conference. Weird. They should say Globalists and Multinationals but they would go insane.

Even I understand this.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799432403727028224

>he's a death threat, not a politician
youtu.be/L2QmClRt9AQ
Have you been paying attention user?
The time of the globalist ((elites)) are over, this is Trumps land now.

okay now give us a real answer

Drumpf is like Hitler. Fuck him and fuck white people

no he's infidelity an elite, he's a business man, you'd actually know him better if you were american

>Will he actually fix anything

>jobs
gone to machines (CHAAAYNA was 10+ years ago)
>wall
"metaphorical"
>immigration
"vet refugees coming from our enemies"
>economy
lower taxes for billionaires will AUTOMATED (no jobs) industries back... in the short term
>"drain the swamp"
Priebus, Ryan, Greed Old Patriarchs
>LOCK - HER - UP!!
"we need to heal"

Get the fuck out you little rat bitch

Don't ever post here again.

He's got a better chance to fix things than Hilary, if that's what you're asking, OP.

Works the same in every country. The elite is a subsection of politicians, businessmen, journalists, academics, etc. that all read from the same playbook and have personal connections with each other. It doesn't include everyone from those categories.

If you want to know that Trump isn't an elite, you just have to notice how those people react to him.

I didn't vote for Hillary.

I'm just wondering if Trump is really our guy or if he's just another shill or controlled opposition.

>If you want to know that Trump isn't an elite, you just have to notice how those people react to him.

What if it's all a ploy

He's already backpedalled on a bunch of his positions.

It's pretty apparent he either swindled you all, or doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

Jews for Trump

>He is like Hitler.

Would someone explain this meme? Literally Hitler, but how? How is enforcing borders like Hitler, Mr. Israeli flag?

unfortunately it is very likely the oligarchs of our government have the nuclear codes and they will hold this over him the same way they held it over past presidents that got any ideas. So maybe idk he is going to have to go full dictator and start executing niggers for treason

Are you Aussies really this assblasted over Trumps victory or is this just your new shitpost.

globalism is done and dead talking about it any further is beating a dead horse. Nation States from here on out.

>What if it's all a ploy
>they're all just roleplaying and pretending to be scarred guise! They want trump! PLZ stop supporting him!

He's going to he like Chester a aurther

He's an finicial insider who will tear the system down. He's going to go hard on corruption and attack the military industrial complex via going after nato members

I doubt he'll serve a whole term. We have had an assanition in a long time

I'm not saying that user. I am wondering if they are going use Trump to further their own interests, like how they use Hitler and the Nazis to create white guilt.

he still benefits from the system just like they do, if not more so. And he's about to lower taxes on the rich while he's president, seems like the typical elite to me.

I've considered this.

But...why do they anti-globalists/Euro-skeptics keep gaining ground?

you know globalism and nationalism are just words right? No matter what america calls itself, immigrants will always be coming in.