EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "because faggots lied and said they'd make a new bread edition"

Dump leads if you got em'

Someone else post the pastbins

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/11/5e/cd/115ecd560627dc03d2108a9f032d6071.jpg
twitter.com/magnifier661/status/796063217369817088?lang=en
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-funding-hiring-anti-trump-protesters/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99031819/#99031819
youtube.com/watch?v=oWOhbAvCiIc&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d8yjy/guys_its_happening_turkey_and_other_countries_are/da3inak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone asserted that the girl in pic (from a podesta email) is in fact madeleine mcann

regardless, the girl is tied by the hands (i think to each pant leg)

here is an updated pic of maddy

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/11/5e/cd/115ecd560627dc03d2108a9f032d6071.jpg

twitter.com/magnifier661/status/796063217369817088?lang=en

has anyone followed this up

its an attachment from this wiki email

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35941

all of this shit went big pretty fast in turkey. wish my countrymen knew english and able to contribute to researches too

perhaps not useful, just thought i'd leave this here. it's no proof, but it's interesting.
comments in :washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

It's Maribel Rouse not Madeleine McCann.

Anyone have the last thread?

WE NEED TO FIND THE TUNNEL

THAT WILL BE THE SMOKING GUN

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-funding-hiring-anti-trump-protesters/

soros is one of the biggies
maybe some cross correllation will bring a match on something or not whatever

Bump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99031819/#99031819

bump

40 Teknik Illuminati Dalam Mencapai Tujuannya

The Inner Circle, the Elitists, the Powers – atau apapun mereka namanya– merencanakan dan mengorganisir dengan rahasia untuk mencapai tujuan mereka, yaitu pemerintahan global, atau Tata Dunia Baru (The New World Order -NWO), atau sebuah pemerintahan dunia. Untuk melakukan hal ini, mereka harus mendorong setiap negera untuk tunduk bertekuk lutut kepada mereka, sehingga warga negaranya tidak mampu melakukan perlawanan. Amerika nampaknya merupakan benteng terakhir untuk ditaklukkan, dan pada saat ini kita sudah lemah. Mereka menggunakan berbagai cara dan teknik dalam membangun Tata Dunia Baru, namun di balik masing-masing metoda ini, yang merupakan dasar yang dipraktekkan adalah: dengan cara menanamkan rasa ketakutan dalam masyarakat, sehingga kita akan bersandar kepada pemerintah untuk keselamatan dan meminta perlindungan, maka saat ini sedang berlangsung penyerahan hak-hak dan kebebasan kita. Di bawah ini adalah sebagian dari cara utama yang

Look for the same patterns in your own area turkbro...

The Pizzagate Web is 100% global...

Follow NGOs' involved with "helping" children
Sketchy "adoption" groups frequently accepting donations from political/business elites, etc...

Agreed, this child trafficking is definitely worldwide, their tentacles are everywhere.

I saw that you mentioned in a previous thread that there was an earthquake (?) in Turkey, the Clintons (or their foundation) came and children disappeared. Is that right? Can you help us with information on that and translate it for us?

must watch: youtube.com/watch?v=oWOhbAvCiIc&feature=youtu.be

there were many kids missing from hospitals taken by some random people who claimed they are their parents when 1999 earthquake happened.

im not that guy, i didnt browse last thread but those stuff are real. found a translation on leddit

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5d8yjy/guys_its_happening_turkey_and_other_countries_are/da3inak/

How about all of that in English?

Oh I see, thank you for that

I see that interest in #PizzaGate is on fire for Turkish Twitter.

its top thread in a platform thats basically reddit of turkey