/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Loth-goblin Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E14/15/16: "A Fool's Hope/Family Reunion and Farewell" (Mon 5)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Tue 6)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel (Tue 6)
Star Wars #44 (Wed 7)
Star Wars Adventures #7 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
>youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sTZXCCqK!Ifq_HG7ogA6RVSzbnslDlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should've been a female twilek with kanan's eyes

>"Now I am Ezra."
What did Filoni mean by this?

I LOVE AHSOKA

never forget

el goblino del mestizaje...

Is the coloration on the top of his ears just poor video quality or are they turning into lekku?

I used to like her until this season of rebel happened. Now, I can't stand her.

>I KNOW GEORGES OPINION ON STAR WARS MORE THAN HE OR FILONI DOES
Ignore anyone who says this, they are from Sup Forums

>wanting a blind kid

someone give me a recap. is thrawn dead

He looks seriously so bad.

Recon confirmed that Ezra and Thrawn are still alive.

I will never forget how much better these threads were during Season 1 of Rebels

No he got hyperspaced back home with Ezra

I love her more, as proven by my higher resolution image. Stop trying to jump my waifu claim.

>"I got my man in the end."
What did Blum mean by this?

>"I won't leave you. Not this time"
>she abandoned him
What did Filoni mean by this?

Dipshits in here refused to believe that the blue aura was the shield.

> He should have green skin and brown hair.
No he should not exist period. Thinking twi-leks can breed with humans is fucking bullshit. How can a human mate with something that has cones for ears and part of their brain in a tentacle that comes out of their skulls. Twi-leks are for fucking and loving. Not breeding impossible abominations

I'd give it a 5/10, it was just okay. If it wasn't star wars honestly I'd have bigger complaints, and it had a certain style I liked. I liked the continuity from TCW, but a cliffhanger ending and the finale in general felt rushed.

Also as a Thrawn fanboy, his defeat was underwhelming. Really I almost wish Thrawn had left for coruscant and stayed there, leaving the potential for him to come back in later stories. But now the character is going to be tied to whatever the fuck comes next for Ezra, which is honestly disappointing. Having him be defeated by something completely out of his control and without his knowledge is cheap, the character is interesting when he misses something.

Also
>Ashoka lives
Whatttt the fuck was she doing when Luke needed her? Like jesus christ her staying dead was fine, her death episode was actually the highlight of rebels. Introducing time-travel to the setting just to keep her alive was a weird choice.

literally canon in the first season of tcw 10 years ago

Aw shit, thanks senpai. I meant no disrespect to her.
Can someone please give me a quick rundown on shieldgate? I wasn't here for Rogue One.

are you new

What if darth Vader was Luke's father?

>her death episode
SHE
WAS
NEVER
DEAD

That Ahsoka's words are cheap.

What if Owen is Snoke

when Ezra saved her, did she was send to the present temple? or she was hidden those years?

Press F to pay respects.

What if Shmi Skywalker was Luke's daughter?

>Whatttt the fuck was she doing when Luke needed her? Like jesus christ her staying dead was fine, her death episode was actually the highlight of rebels. Introducing time-travel to the setting just to keep her alive was a weird choice
Filoni really destroyed her character which is shame. Her arc in S2 was the highlight and now she is pointless.

At the end of season 2, the reason we see her is because Ezra saved her, we just see it from a different perspective in the world between worlds episode.

>Pretend to be the figure that started the rebellion, so the people don't give up hope

Is it me or did Ezra suddenly get... I don't know, sexier?

which makes that episode pointless and robs ashoka of a perfect conclusion

Which one of them did Jacen become?

F
I'm really disappointed that he didn't have any of his gear anymore. I was hoping he would at least have his helmet or his kickass clone commando rifle. Was his helmet on a shelf inside the AT-TE? I don't remember.

Ezra has been sexy

he surely looks flatter

Things are never what they seem. I mean, I remember a time that everyone thought the space whales were just filler.

On the other hand, maybe hindsight is more dangerous than we realize.

Are you trying to tell me Rota the Hutt is Snoke

The tin can.

you only have your own idiot headcanon to blame for getting burned

Filoni must have read George's book.

The one inside the bin the guy is sat on.

Do you love her enough to be able to overlook that she's...a different kind of girl?

Trash man

I always thought Gregor was an odd choice for Rebels. Not only does Rebels Gregor act absolutely nothing like TCW Gregor, but we already had a heroic sacrifice for him in TCW. Not to mention he never interacted with Rex or any other clones. To me it seems like Filoni wanted to bring a TCW clone back but couldn't bring back an important one like Fives or Echo so he just drew a name from a hat.

I'd take every epiosde being filler over what happened any time.

el trasgo de lothal

What's up with this dumb comparison? Ahsoka and Erza were trained by Jedi, Snoke and Kylo weren't trained by Sith.

No matter how much you deny it, they flat out confirmed multiple times that they aren't Sith.

I had no headcanon, faggot. I knew she survived that fight. Which, again, makes the episode pointless and robs Ashoka of the perfect conclusion of her story

>just to keep her alive
Oh no, not just that. They going to do so much wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff from now on that Ahsoka living a long life thanks to the Daughter's spirit energy will be least of the complaints fans have. Once you go down that dark time tunnel, forever will it dominate your franchise, consume it it will.

He could've used Kix before they decided to fling him into 34 ABY

The one with the pizza cutter.

>implying that Jacen would be relevant to the movies

It was wrong back then.
Are you?

you fool
I'm the dickgirl in the relationship, not her

kek

While I'm sure whatever ahsoka shows up in next will be entertaining, it does feel like she is overstaying her welcome. I wish it couldve been Maul, since ahsoka ignoring Luke makes little sense to me

>thinking that she's pointless when she can meet the Skywalker twins and anakin's and padme's grandson in the next series. She could even be the one that tells Luke and Leia stories about their parents. She could get Leia to get over her hate of her father by making Leia understand anakin's life and what drived him to become Vader and how simmaler Anakin and Leia are

Fox would have been a good choice, they could have had a thing where Ahsoka and him had an awkward reunion after the whole "wrong jedi" thing, but I'm pretty sure he stayed on Coruscant.

Fox was killed by Vader recently

Semantic Wars Episode LXIX, or how tards believe Ahsoka is not a Jedi, Snoke is not a Sith, and Lothal isn't in Rebel hands

He died recently anyway.

Maul overstayed his welcome a lot longer than Ahsoka has.

Well then you're both dickgirls!

So, was it explained why the force thought Ahsoka is the one worthy of being saved and not anyone else? Or was it just because of "muh"?

>Once you go down that dark time tunnel, forever will it dominate your franchise, consume it it will.
>implying I won't do whatever it takes to get Kanan back

Didn't he die because he thought Vader was a jedi and shot at him?

She has the Daughters soul

well I mean... he got a perkier ass out of no where now, (no homo of course) and his face is all silky smooth and.... I mean do you think that maybe possibly he's you know, a woman.

We already know in bloodline that Leia literally know nothing about her father and I don't think Luke did either because he would have told het if he did.

I admit I'm a maul fanboy. Really they both should have died in their respective finales. At this point ahsoka feels like fan fiction

>Snoke is not a Sith
He isn't you freaking dumbass.

>Implying the Knights of Ren are relevant to the movies

At least Maul got a proper end

>yfw Rian Johnson's trilogy is about Ahsoka and Sabine's Excellent Adventure into the Unkown Regions

How did the Daughter's spirit feel about inhabiting a dickgirl's body?

no lie, this
>now I am yoda
is awful shitposting, but I'm loving every minute of it

fuck you, I want to be the shemale plowing my manly futa seed into ahsoka's fertile uterus

She knows, she even says that it's her darkest secret

cause of Morai's life force

Rian isn't getting a trilogy dumbass

I thought Light people didn't have any soul.

My friends, my friends!

Your old pal Hondo is back this week with the series finale of Star Wars Rebels, starring yours truly! As they say, all good things must come to an end, or something like that. Anyways, my informants have sent me the final two episodes in the highest quality available and I have added them to the MEGA. Free of charge, as always!

mega.nz/#F!sTZXCCqK!Ifq_HG7ogA6RVSzbnslDlw

I will miss you my friends, but we will meet again when the next show premieres. And I will be sure to deliver BluRay quality versions of Season 4 once they become available! Now I must be off, as there is always more profit waiting to be acquired!

Not at all. He got the perfect ending. Ahsoka had one too until Filoni ruined it like the retarded hack he is.

No, she literally doesn't and even said she always wondered about him.

>thinking Filoni is a hack when he worked closest to Lucas
Keep crying

>he doesn't know
user...

Thanks HondoAnon

I pray to see you again one day Hondo!

May many treasure and loot be in your life

I read that she’s 40 years old here. Is that right?

See >HondoAnon
>Not HondoAnondo

God speed, you glorious bastard.

>this is the last hondo post

>Born 36 BBY
>Scene takes place after the Battle of Endor
>Battle of Endor was 4ABY
She's at least 40, yeah.

Early 40s. She was 36 by the time of the Battle of Yavin, which would make her 41, assuming the epilogue takes place a year after Endor.

>fuck you, I want to be the shemale plowing my manly futa seed into ahsoka's fertile uterus
Well sucks to be you user. I guess you'll have to settle for plowing your seed in her dickgirl uterus, then bite the pillow, lift your balls and let Ahsoka plow her seed into your uterus.
That's right...dickgirls in SW are full-package