This fucking asshole made a video where he stated that blonde people were smarter than dark haired people

This fucking asshole made a video where he stated that blonde people were smarter than dark haired people.

Can you believe this retard? Blonde hair doesn't even look good, it just looks like PIS ON YOUR HEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On a worldwide basis, comparing average IQ of blonde people with the average of all dark-haired people, that claim is certainly true.

Within the European population, it's not likely.

/thread

The only great philosopher I know was blonde was Kierkegaard and he isn't even the brightest one of them.

Didn't he have like black hair when he was younger?

youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc would you mind explaining this?

Thats why niggers love GOLD chains, grills, rings, etc. Gold is the color of piss. Nigs are shit skins. Nigs know shit and piss go together.

>Blond hair doesn't even look good

>if you hear someone telling a racist joke stop them
KEK what a fucking faggot

It's from an old TV series about gnomes going on interdimensional and time travel adventures to save Christmas.

That's because smart people don't go into that liberal arts nonsense in the first place :^)

one of the great minds of the 20th century was a failed art student

The dumb blonde stereotype comes from whores trying to look more attractive and bleaching their hair.

They actually go, but that's not the point, university was a pretty different place those years.

everyone is jealous of blondes

varg is retarded

Blonde hair blue eyes master race reporting

Blonde hair is required to be part of the master race, so shut the fuck up

t. Brunette

English beady eyed dog in Denmark detected. Go back to Yorkshire, Eugene.

but Varg is bald

so he is a nigger mongrel by his own definition

Pee hair and dead soulless eyes are not a good thing. No one thinks you people look good.

More importantly:

What is the best Burzum album and why is it Hliðskjálf?

Is this why people were so butt hurt by his latest video? He was just disassembling the anti white blonde stereotype. He wasn't claiming that blondes are more intelligent.

Blonde hair on men is visually feminine, weak and beta. A surefire way of knowing if someone prefers to watch their woman fucked by a BBC.

>Newton
>Tesla
>von Neumann
Nice try, blondecucks

>t. tanned Dane

Heil Hitler brother

I'm pretty sure it was dyed brown.
Pic related.

He was tho. I get his point but he did say blondes were on average smarter lol. I wasn't butthurt just thought it was funny he cared so much.

Isn't that the guy he killed?

This 1/4 cherokee 3/4 Irish here master race can out drink any beta blond fags

Filosofem*

No, Euronymous is on the left in this pic.

Here's a better pic of him without the corpse paint.

Well they would be more intelligent on average as blonde hair is a European trait, the same would probably be true for red heads. Hell really has frozen over when Sup Forums is complaining about someone claiming that Europeans are more intelligent on average.

should I dye my hair blonde?

>1/4 cherokee
You're probably weak to alcohol.

Varg is not even blond.