FUUUUUUUUUUCKING TRUDEAU!!!!

CANADIAN WAR HOSPITALS IN IRAQ WILL TREAT ISIS FIGHTERS

globalnews.ca/video/3071161/canadian-war-hospital-in-iraq-ready-to-treat-wounded-including-isil-fighters

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
cs.amedd.army.mil/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=8ee7a717-3fd1-4395-9371-063b3917d21f
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/treason/
ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule110
icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/law3_final.pdf
geneva-academy.ch/RULAC/pdf/ICRC-Basic-Rules-in-the-1949-Geneva-Conventions-and-1977-Additional-Protocols.pdf
youtu.be/Z4aDqtHsEDw
liveleak.com/view?i=56f_1458447661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuck

fucking wanker

day of the rake soon

why does Sup Forums keep repeating a fake quote?

fuck trudeau and fuck leaf people

>sees hacksaw ridge once

>a fucking leaf

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

Why don't you get your own flag already?

At least it's not as bad as Sweden, where ISIS fighters who return get to live on welfare. How anyone can think they deserve anything more than prison for life is beyond me. They must not have watched the execution videos.

That the one where a soldier refuses to carry a gun? Making him a dangerous liability to his teammates and fucking useless most of the time to boot.

Because its so fucking utterly stupid yet everyone actually believes it because it sounds like just the kind of garbage that cockmongler would say

why don't you make like a tree and leave

Is this one of them fake news websites?

this can't be real.

Canada.
YASSSSSS!!!

What have we done...

Didn't he save a shit load of cunts?

The Iraqi government needs to learn from their mistakes and execute captured insurgents instead of just locking them up this time. Most of ISIS' leadership would be dead if they'd done it the first time.

Global news is one of Canada's biggest news companies.

Cuck my life into pieces

that'll show 'em compassion

What's Canada's end game

>day of the rake soon
Underated kek

When will they learn? I mean really, is there a threshold for this cucketry?

Great, now Im paying to help save ISIS

Just tax my shit up

>canadas universal healthcare is truly universal

Wow, you guys take the "I'm better than the US because of healthcare" thing way too far.

gotta take care of 'our guys'.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

Did you fuckers EVEN read the article ??

>Canadian Forces officials confirmed that a hospital is now up and running in northern Iraq and ready to treat anyone who is brought to it – including ISIL fighters. However, they have yet to treat any ISIL fighters as they generally fight to the death.

They opened a hospital and will help everyone that shows up. THAT'S IT. This is nothing. No isis soldiers will ever go there

Fucking hell guys don't just read the big titles

>saved 75 lives in okinawa while taking shrapnel wounds to the leg and a bullet through the arm from a sniper
>useless

Hang yourself, Mohammed

Extra large double double check

10 U.S. Code § 904 - Art. 104. Aiding the enemy

Any person who—
(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or
(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to, or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct. This section does not apply to a military commission established under chapter 47A of this title.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 70; Pub. L. 109–366, §4(a)(2), Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2631.)

tis war then

A few days ago he gave $25 million to an organization with links to Hamas

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

>or attempts to aid

attempts to aid

>shall suffer death

Wait. Does that mean we can free the shit out of Canada since they are aiding out enemies?

we do it too kinda

Healthcare personnel of the armed forces of the United States
have a responsibility to protect and treat, in the context of a
professional treatment relationship and universal principles of
medical ethics, all detainees in the custody of the armed forces.
This includes enemy prisoners of war (EPWs), retained personnel,
civilian internees, and other detainees.

source pdf:Chapter 32
Care of Enemy Prisoners
of War/Internees

cs.amedd.army.mil/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=8ee7a717-3fd1-4395-9371-063b3917d21f

ISIL dont exist

Al qeada and its sub groups do and will use this facility before blowing it up and executing the infidels inside it.

Yes let's annex Canada, Kek wills it

>annex

No. Never. Thats like 30 million libshits. I said free the shit out of them. AKA bomb them back to the stone age and leave.

canadian version here, says the same thing basically
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/treason/

What the fuck. You've got Sweden giving housing grants to them and now a Canadian war hospital to keep the fighters alive. FUCK THIS WORLD.

ALL PAID BY MY FUCKING TAXES FUCKING HOMO FAGGET SHIT FACE CRISS DE MANGE MARDE DE CALISS ASTI D'RAT

The fact that they are willing to help anyone, even fucking terrorists, is treason in itself. You don't fucking offer medical aid to your enemies

The idea of all those left leaning potential voters is messed up

WHEN DO WE FUCKING GENOCIDE AND ANNEX CANADA!!!!!?!?!?!

We sell weapons to them

At least that's turning a profit

PLEASE DO I PAY MY CAR PARTS WAY TOO MUCH WHEN I LOOK AT YOUR PRICES.

>left leaning
They are left. No leaning at all.

We shouldn't be selling weapons to them either, shit doesn't make sense at all in the long run.

Jesus please hurry.

Drop some bombs on them at least

fuck ISIS
we have bigger Slavs to slay

Sick of this shit. When will it all end?

He saved 75 American soldiers while the rest of his unit retreated and he stayed on the ridge alone going back and forth lowering wounded americans from the ridge. It's a true story too.

Kill yourself Abdul.

Meanwhile...

Trudeau the feminist sells weapons to them too

>day of the rake
Fucking kek

FUCKING HELL CANADA JUST STOP.

YOU LITERAL NIGGER
QUIT BEING A FUCKING LEAF

Sounds like an invitation for a pregnant woman with an iud ied

this

If you heal your enemies, they lose?

Not to defend cuck leafs but physicians need to treat anyone and everyone. When doctors take sides, relief workers get kidnapped and murdered. Because we used a physician to capture bin Laden Polio is making a resurgence.

US annex Canada when!?

So tolerant!

They should gtfo then if they're gonna have to heal the people who cause their patients to come in the first place.
I understand your point but hell, no one should be given medical treatment just so they don't kill people (even though that is what they're going to do).

Is Canada the next Sweden?

The US would treat the enemy during the Korean war too, and send them back. It seems crazy, but there was a sense of honor and dignity towards life. If they were injured, we'd patch them up. Remember that in war, we only fight because our leaders tell us to. Left on our own we'd probably get along with each other.

REMOVE LEAF

>2014 Sup Forums
Mighty Canadian men will cuck wimpy Americans
>2016 Sup Forums
Canadians are the biggest cucks of them all

What the hell happened Canada?

holy shit. can we stop calling them "isil fighters" and start calling them "future canadians"?

ISIS fighters should be summarily executed.

It would be legal too, even in the eyes of the Jewish UN

>What the hell happened Canada?

remember
if you dont treat your enemies injuries
your enemies win

ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule110

icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/law3_final.pdf

geneva-academy.ch/RULAC/pdf/ICRC-Basic-Rules-in-the-1949-Geneva-Conventions-and-1977-Additional-Protocols.pdf

>treason

You don't even know what that means you fucking retard.

Fellow Leafy Faggot, of course Al-Qaeda's used it, hell they'll even get a fucking bonus of those weapons were sending to Saudi Arabia, all 15 Billion Dollars worth.

So ashamed that Pierre Éliott is from Québec.
Also he screwed us like a fucking professionnal. The trudeau family outside of Montreal is a fucking disgrace.

youtu.be/Z4aDqtHsEDw

whats the problem, eternal leaf?

how about that weeeeed, hmmmmmmmm?

This may be a bit different in that our enemy truly hates every fabric of our way of life. This goes beyond a silly war over terrority/power

Given the opportunity, one of these treated isis fighters would come to the western world through 1 of many channels thats the likesof canada and germany have a made available , and once here, these people would not hesititate to obliterate a 200 innocent souls in a terrirost attack.

No world war 2 vets were eager to to return back to germany and obliterate their civilians after the way however

I dont want this man to be the Prime Minister anymore.

He'll probably let them in after they're treeated as well.

unfortunately yes

I've lived in Canada my entire life, when I was a little kid it was 99% white in the area I lived in. I went back to visit the same town and it's like 80% immigrants now, fucking shitskins, dindus, mudslimes everywhere, no exaggeration it literally stinks in the street from all the foreign foods and sweat. I used to actually like Canada but it has become a shithole in most areas

>aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money...

Isn't that what the US government does all over the world?

Israel has been treating ISIS fighters in field hospitals literally for years now.

I have little doubt that this brilliant plan is a Soros brainchild.

God Trudeau is a cuck and a clown, and dangerous as fuck. We're gonna need two walls.

Please take them all to canda i need entertainment.

Il reste encore le Québec profond Bubba...mais probablement que tu ne parles pas francais donc tu peux crever comme un chien...

you forgot the part where weedman himself would go to those terrorist, give them blowjobs and let them use his ass, then he would pray to allah with them well denouncing western culture and white people

>give them blowjobs and let them use his ass,

Well, Murdoch was already right with his bestiality prediction. I wonder if he could go 2/2

liveleak.com/view?i=56f_1458447661

Ontario isnt it? Hahahaha.
Learn le français.

Vite de même ta pas l'air d'un gars de Montréal toi.

Tabarnak que non...fuck MTL, cette sale ville de Juifs et de negres...

Does Canada have treason laws?

>tu ne vas jamais fourrer Genie

pourquoi vivre ?

If we save your enemies lives... we win?

Messant asti, Race réal.
Trou infecte de négroïde et de tamouls. Raceréal est plus du Québec ça fait longtemps.
418 représente.