JON STEWART CALLS LIBERALS HYPOCRITES FOR SAYING TRUMP VOTERS ARE RACIST

how can one jew be so based?

>Said Stewart: “We also have to caution ourselves to the complexity of [our] history. I thought Donald Trump disqualified himself at numerous points. But there’s now this idea that anyone who voted for him has to be defined by the worst of his rhetoric. There are guys in my neighborhood that I love and respect, that I think have incredible qualities, who are not afraid of Mexicans and are not afraid of Muslims and not afraid of blacks; they’re afraid of their insurance premiums. In the liberal community, you hate this idea of creating people as a monolith. Don’t look at Muslims as a monolith. They are individuals. It would be ignorance. But everybody who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist. That hypocrisy is also real.”

decider.com/2016/11/17/jon-stewart-cbs-this-morning-liberals-hypocrites/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2TqmqGFSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the image that I will remember Mr. Liebowitz by

What's his endgame here? Why's he playing both sides?

Leibowitz is jewish

STOP TRYING TO PUT THIS EVIL CULTURAL MARXIST IN A GOOD LIGHT YOU CTR FAGGOT BITCHES

Whores loyalty

lol Leibowitz tired of being called out and boo'd for his hateful rhetoric?

The crafty jew knows when to slink to his new master.

Ratings.

SJWs are about to disown him. Especially since he's a straight male.

>Jew who hides his last name shill thread #37737737 of the day

not insightful. These are the words of a humbled, no longer relative hack piece of SHIT.

Fuck him and his fans.

Stop paying attention to what jews say or write.

Liebowitz sure is a crafty one

He's playing 3D (whatever game Jews play similiar to chess)

That interviewer is fucking garbage. He should be let go

He just sees where the wind is blowing.

>Jon Liebowitz
>based
>on Sup Forums

Fucking hell, 2016 just keeps on giving.

Stewart's always been more heart than brain. I remember in an interview he talked about it being one of the things that estranged him from his father (who was some big shot physicist).
Such people react immediately to political stimuli with good intentions. Their initial reactions might be crass or ill-thought-out, but they're willing to learn the actual nuance of a matter through personal interaction.

Just wait until [the current year] plus an additional [current year] happens.

>And now we sit back and watch as the liberals cannibalize each other
Music to my ears, boys

Monopoly

This.
He's such a Jew it blows my mind how any of you faggots can call him based.

Truly disgusting what nu/pol/ has become.

You know, as a strong capitalist I can say he;s sorta right here.
Nature in the end is the true owner, we just rent shit from it.
The place where I was born was under an ice sheet 14000 years ago for example.
And last month, nature ripped a tree out of my yard in Matthew, like I never owned it.
I'm nature's bitch in the end.

Too bad most people don't understand this.

fpbp

Still framing immigration laws as racism, he's part of the problem.

This kike piece of shit is only backpeddaling because he won. All of them are.

>they’re afraid of their insurance premiums

he might actually browse Sup Forums and is in a state of confusion, perhaps hes slowly being red pilled? or perhaps hes just being a jew.

I somehow seriously doubt he was being philosophical about the ephemeral qualities of the mortal world. He was just butthurt the Trump movement was bringing back nationalism to the table.

the left devours itself

its called irony mothafucka. do you speak it?

Leibowitz another Hollywood Kike talking face.

Will be forgotten well into the 20s.

The time of lies will forever be behind us as long as we can maintain the path of our nation.

Literally (((who)))?

>how can one jew be so based?

Not based. We don't want liberals to learn from their mistakes.

>left falling apart
>jew tries to jew his way out of the chamber

Yeah ain't gonna happen Jon.

The reason he quit the daily show was because he slowly became redpilled and couldnt keep it going

Indeed. I'm just saying, I'm not the true owner.
Among humans I can be an owner, but among life itself I am but a creature carving itself a life.

I don't expect philosophy from media punks like Leibowitz however.

Jesus Sup Forums. Just take the quote about him talking about liberals being hypocrites, and troll the SJW's with them. Yea it lacks overall context but they've done it for decades. Get them to turn against Stewart, make stewart to go full SJW and minimize his impact or weaponize him against SJW's. It's win-win. Who cares who's side he's on (certainly not ours).

>Jew

>"Based"

Gas yourself you fucking moron.

they realized their shitflinging caused a raise in white nationalism and a trump presidency. they want SJWs to stop being so annoyingly SJW so that democrats can get back in power.

Radical

I think he's just aware, if he agrees with trump or not, that fighting him the laughable way liberals are now will only make it worse.

They're making Trump and his support stronger by protesting, by saying never trump, by fighting the way they are they're only growing Trumps base.

Stewart won't say it but this is his attempt at chess instead of checkers. not intergalactic 182D chess but chess none the less.

Too bad you are a retard. Go preach your yaweh earth shit somewhere else, no capitalist would be this much of a faggot.

He sees the left eating itself and is essentially saying 'aren't you guys full yet?'

He's not based, he's just smart. He's jewing you. He's a fucking marxist jew and he's restrategizing so he can win next time.

>tfw trump did almost all of this

gets the neurons firing huh?

We're all dumbfucks.
It's about time they start to realize they are too.

Why didn't this kike say it before then?

He's trying to save face and I'm not buying it. Fucking merchants

Can't wait for the HuffPo or Salin articles "Why Jon Stewart became just like the Kapos who defended Hitler's Third Reich: An eerie historic parallel"

>no capitalist would be this much of a faggot.
A true capitalist realizes he's human and keeps his exploits to humanity, but remaining humbled to nature, the great decider.

After all, capitalism IS natural and the driving force of higher life. Even the humble ant recognizes capital.

but Stewart is also a hypocrite for the same thing

...just not being a big one today

Okay enough larping for you today little timmy - go suck your dads dick before bed now. G'night.

He realizes that it's only a matter of time before the left turns on their masters

So what I'm saying is wrong in some way?
Explain.

What a hypocritical piece of shit.

Why are you shilling on this website John Leibowitz?

>spend the entire election cycle participating in this hypocrisy
>never mention it even once
>Trump finally wins
>o-oh w-well I think liberals are being a little hypocritical trump supporters

He's just making some insurance

> people in my neighbourhood dont fear ethnics
> People in my neighbourhood fear a premium increase

Fuckin kikes man. The world burns and their number one concern is saving a few shekles.

Hillary bombed on several of those lol

Trump won.

Houston we are launching full damage control, over.

you're a gay cunt

good one faggot - go jack off with some soil and roll around in pig shit. Earth worshiping faggot

He's somewhat less of a retarded stooge than, say, John Oliver?

I'd say he's also
1. a Jew
2. capable of perceiving complexities and shades of gray
3. a Jew
4. someone who does actually have a limit as to how much hypocrisy he can digest
5. a pragmatist (and Jew) who might want to still have a career in conservative America

>jews more concerned with their shekels than their country

i think in 100 years the liberals will still have zero fucking clue why they lost the presidential election of 2016.

just because he doesn't have an allegiance doesn't mean he's not thinking.
there are other ideological persuasions than american left vs right spectrum.
we just have that because it makes it easier for business interests to control us when we have reliable party system.

This is how you win culture wars.

The left is now "cucking" (I know, they're always cucks, but I mean on their own ideology). Obama had to invite him to talk as an equal after "mic dropping" that he'd never be president. Sanders was just saying he could work with Trump. Chappelle said he'd give Trump a chance. They're doing it in ways that allow them to save face, but make no mistake, they're budging. The same thing we saw liberals do inexplicably for Islam, they're now doing for us because they have to take us seriously. Expect this cucking to increase exponentially as they realize how much easier it is to just surrender.

They've seen that we're immovable, resolute, serious, and most of all, effective. So now they can only take a step back. Let's keep on our current trajectory, we're doing so much so fast. I'm proud of you all, and of myself. First we MAGA, then we MEGA.

This is too interesting of a response for Sup Forums. ;>)

But seriously, agree kinda. I find Leibowitz largely intolerable, but he's not stupid or soulless. He obviously knows some conservatives, maybe is even friends with some. Perhaps, hard to believe, but perhaps he's feeling a twinge of something which might resemble conscience.

Also, before the election and after the election require very different modes of behaviour, as Trump himself is demonstrating.

Fuck him. He's just trying to turn a loss into a win. Never trust a Jew.

Thank you for rejecting OP's bullshit based attempt.

It's a good start, but if there are any (((Christians))) here, you're part of the Jew problem. Never talk to Yahweh or his Jewish son again. It's time to drop that bloodthirsty, communist, globalist, Jew god. He and Moloch can fuck off back to Canaan where they belong.

He is a Jew who is realizing their games are being seen for what they are. Now he's scared and he's trying to pretend he was never one of those liberals who were frothing at the mouth for blood.

I liked him during GW Bush because I hated Bush and I hated the wars and I hated the crony capitalism and globalism. I grew to despise him as the two faced Jew partisan coward he is once Obama was elected and he never said a word against him of any consequence despite Obama carrying on with Bush's plans as if nothing had changed.

all of that is BS.
we know you're going to try and pin trump's failures on us just as republicans served as obstructionists in order to call obama ineffective.

Honestly, as bad as Leibowitz is, he's the only snarky talk show lib that's tolerable. Especially compared to that moron Maher.

>Expect this cucking to increase exponentially as they realize how much easier it is to just surrender.

>MUH RACIALLY HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY

you're 40-50 years too late bud :^)

Progressive Liberalism is inherently traitorous.

>Local Jew turns coat everytime the wind blows
More news at 11.

Little Jon Stewart is a pussy.

#NotallJEWS! Just look at (((RayK))) explain a Basic income for the goy: youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2TqmqGFSw

no conservatism is inherently traitorous to values from the age of reason

good. If it's going to survive it must purge these insane SJW types. That'll be a win for everyone

Even a treacherous broken clock is right twice a day.

>why don't people think in absolutes and act tribally like i do

Wtf is up with Sup Forums? Jon is one of the most cancerous thing to ever happen to politics. Snarky liberals who just use one liners and cheap shit jokes to push policies. Without Jon we wouldn't have Steven Colbert, John Oliver, Larry Willmore, Samatha Bee, and Trevor Noah. He is an absolute shithead and now he's trying to Jew his way out of creating one of the biggest shitstains of a culture for politics.

I never thought he looked that Jewish, but now that he's finished his show and grown a beard, it seems like his nose has doubled in size

has he been visiting Sup Forums?
we've been in the news enough times, there's no doubt some big money niggas lurk the board

oy vey time to backpedal goy!

True. So we must feed all liberal turncoat to the SJW hordes.

He's not based. He is the reason liberals are the hypocrites they are today.

He's swapping stances because he knows that he fucked up the entire left-wing with his rhetoric.

Fuck all these liberal celebrities trying to turn on their own. They're a bunch of pieces of shit.

this

he will never be a respectable lefty to me after that

it was so cruel ;_;

"You don't own the right to a safe, unified country; eat a dick goyim"

>I liked him during GW Bush because I hated Bush and I hated the wars and I hated the crony capitalism and globalism. I grew to despise him as the two faced Jew partisan coward he is once Obama was elected and he never said a word against him of any consequence despite Obama carrying on with Bush's plans as if nothing had changed.

I like this passage. Totally on point, and I agree. I felt much the same myself.

Not based, just wants to keep his career.
So he states the obvious.

if bibi likes trump, john stewart does too

Still miss the guy. The Daily Show got taken over by SJW's as soon as he left

He's intelligent enough to realize that the Dems cannot win in 2020 if they continue blanket demonizing Whites. It's just strategy.

If they win in 2020, after the win he'll be 100% behind importing the entirety of the third world to displace us.

(((White genocide))) via mass immigration is still the plan. They will not stop.

Why does this picture make me laugh so hard.

But I'm a racist and I voted for Trump

Jews love slander and mockery. It's what they do.

And I agree completely: it's him and his ilk that have totally poisoned political discourse, which is funny because years ago Stewart went off on Tucker Carlson and accused him of doing exactly that. Jon Stewart and the endless mocking Jews have done more damage than Tucker Carlson and "Crossfire" ever could.

Kikes: they need gassing.

You're about 50% too mad, cuck.

>BORDER WALL
>DEPORTATIONS
>EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION
>WHITE BABY BOOM NOW THAT WE HAVE A FUTURE

The future isn't necessarily tied to America as a whole either. Damage control is all we need while we continue to spread our ideology, soundly backed by data and most people's real world experience. Get educated. It's not 2012 anymore.

>yfw Tucker Carlson is now the voice of reason, while Jon Leibowitz is full of shit

He's not based he's just another opportunistic piece of garbage

Always was. Our long national (((nightmare))) is coming to an end.