Can we discuss why this is a thing?

this belongs on /x/ but essentially the universe is the brain of God. digits confirms it.

Gawd made it in seven days, not getting digits confirms it.

The universe is somewhat fractal because natural law is recursively updating the state of the universe.

Kek created it, checkum

>it is well established that everything in the universe can be reduced to fractals

DUDE CHECK OUT THESE TWO THINGS THAT ARE BOTH FRACTALS LMAO

this

What kind of thing is it?

Because the universe is fake and gay. The earth is flat and nasa images brain cells to trick you that space is real

>two things look the same therefore they are the same
HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY PENIS AND THEN LOOK AT A WALKING STICK

Thats not a Photo of the universe , its an Artist interpratation of data

PRAISE ME LIKE YOU SHOULD

This is actually a photo of the universe taken from the moon right after the first moon landing

what's that gif of?

this

Isn't every picture a picture of the universe?

It's all mathematics.

It's not that surprising.

Actually, it has to do with fractals and the natural expansion of everything in the universe. /end thread

gravitational/magnetic waves + time

because the universe is just a part of your own mind, you live in your own head and inside your head is the universe. It completes the circle friend.

ƒ(x) =(z^2 − 1)(z − 2 − i)^2 / (z^2 + 2 + 2i)

Lifted it off wikipedia's complex analysis page as a dummy function to test my complex visualization code I just programmed, with the phase being cycled.

Makes pretty pictures. Complex sin stares back at you.

Can someone redpill a retard like me on fractals?

Math

Woah man, that got my synapses firing.

neat. what'd you code it in?

how the fuck would we know what the universe looks like? scientists are fucking retarded sometimes

It's. Not. Gtfo

What tools/languages are you using user?

As above, so below.

Is this paradox really that confounding?

Fractals man.

It's pretty logical if you think about it. Random structures arrange themselves (not literally) into what's most convenient. In general the process is the same on all scales so the most convenient structures are almost constant.

You look up.

unfortunately matlab. i live in sin.

Tree branches

universe is a interconnected system of fractals.. etc etc etc...

likewise. matlab is life.

My elementary understanding is that it is a recursive pattern where the smallest parts of an object are the same as the entire object. Or something